Blackpill is legit and cope at the same time got life mogged by my 5'5 friend

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
He is still in school I dropped out from major depression. He has a LTB white gf but I can tell she really loves him. Has good grades his parents clearly are proud of him. Meanwhile I am completely mentally ruined from 2 years of isolation.

I would trade places if I could have his brain wiring and mindset. Despite the odds being against him in all likelihood he will have a normal good life and for me there is very little hope. Life mogging is so real even @Amnesia gets life mogged by some Amish farmer with a wife who loves him. Even if I fix my flaws I will never go back to normal never become a neet in destroys your brain wiring

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RiceCel1234, greywind, Mio and 1 other person
Life mogging is really the only thing that matters. Some 5'7 Japanese kid who is NT and has a nice gf and friends life mogs us all. You will never be happy comparing yourself to others there is always a bigger mogger. Even Chico himself got older and less appealing although he has a wife and kids so doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and fuxkdakikez
I have no mates no gf no love. only some whore dravidian

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 11126
I have no mates no gf no love. only some whore dravidian
I have old friends but I hate seeing them its just a reminder of how much of a failure I am

I will be surpassed by them all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Abrir foto

i look like this and i have 0 friends in uni

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
He looks like a 40 yo autist
He looks good but yeah very masculine appeal although he is tall on top of it if he was 5'8 it would be over but height amplifies the masc qualities

Also he is in Latin America all that considering he is pretty good. You guys are way too harsh if this guy cannot make it then I would expect to see every girl with chad which isn't the case.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back