Blackpill is NOT Hidden Knowledge

6.5PSL

Banned
I feel like every person that has taken the "blackpill" acts like they discovered some secret knowledge that no one wants to know or no one else has figured out except for the people that have taken the blackpill. This isn't remotely true, every single person who isn't mentally disabled understands the world just as well as people who claim to have hidden knowledge via the blackpill. People won't admit certain things (caring about looks a lot, for example) out loud, OBVIOUSLY, but still know them to be true. Everyone knows looks is the initial driving factor for picking up someone. Everyone knows if you're very good looking you don't need as much of other factors. Everyone knows if you're sub-4/5, very few girls will want you as you meet like no girl's looks threshold and she has better options anyway. STOP acting like you know special knowledge about how attraction works. Talk to any "normie" privately about these things and trust me they already know. You're not special, stop acting like you are.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell, BigBoy, SAR and 18 others
Blackpill is extent to which you think looks matter, not the fact that looks matter (since that's known)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SAR, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4946 and 14 others
Water thread, socially secluded men really think they came up with a huge revelation lol :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16220, subhuman incel and 5 others
Blackpill is extent to which you think looks matter, not the fact that looks matter (since that's known)
Right, and normal people I think more accurately gauge the amount to which looks matter than blackpillers. A lot of blackpillers drastically overvalue looks, not realizing it's more about meeting someone's threshold and then having a compatibly personality. Remember, reality is the sum of all anecdotes, so when I personally have so many anecdotes of people not being good looking and being still completely fine in dating, that is not an anomaly, that is reality. Go to your local Walmart, write down the PSL of random couples you see walking around and note many don't even close to meet the standards of looks many blackpillers think is necessary to even be datable.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4946, subhuman incel and 4 others
Water thread, socially secluded men really think they came up with a huge revelation lol :feelskek:
Right. People that typically have the least social interaction and romantic interest are claiming that they know the most about how social interaction and romantic interest works.

• +1
Reactions: Just4Beast, AscendingHero, fogdart and 2 others
Right, and normal people I think more accurately gauge the amount to which looks matter than blackpillers. A lot of blackpillers drastically overvalue looks, not realizing it's more about meeting someone's threshold and then having a compatibly personality. Remember, reality is the sum of all anecdotes, so when I personally have so many anecdotes of people not being good looking and being still completely fine in dating, that is not an anomaly, that is reality. Go to your local Walmart, write down the PSL of random couples you see walking around and note many don't even close to meet the standards of looks many blackpillers think is necessary to even be datable.
Oofy Doofy Theory talking point right here.

How many oofy doofy couples do you see from the Millenial and Zoomer generation?

Most oofy doofy couples are Baby Boomers and Gen Xers. They didn't experience social media and dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
Cope if you think chad doesn’t live a different life.

You see normies with gfs. Ok who here debates that? We all have eyes and it’s not what we are getting at.

also keep coping with we are all bunch of ugly rotting losers

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, Deleted member 16110 and 4 others
Oofy Doofy Theory talking point right here.

How many oofy doofy couples do you see from the Millenial and Zoomer generation?

Most oofy doofy couples are Baby Boomers and Gen Xers. They didn't experience social media and dating apps.
I agree that dating apps will change the dating landscape, but it's not as elevated as people think. I see many such at my university and I saw them in my high school. I've seen many girlfriends look better than their boyfriends. Do you know people IRL?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Cope if you think chad doesn’t live a different life.

You see normies with gfs. Ok who here debates that? We all have eyes and it’s not what we are getting at.

also keep coping with we are all bunch of ugly rotting losers
Yes, chad does live a different life (if he pleases), because he meets the looks threshold for an extreme amount of girls and has the bonus of going so over the threshold he can get away with more. Everyone know this, by the way, not hidden knowledge. Even sub-5s have gfs too, remember 30-40% of the population isn't incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and fogdart
cope

the average man is dumb as shit about this jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, never_lucky and 6 others
Blackpill is about having the knowledge as to why you (or someone else for that matter) is not succeeding. Redpill says you don't get girls because you don't approach enough and gymmaxx. Bluepill says you don't get girls because of your personality. Blackpill says you don't get girls because of your dogshit cranial development.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, Exsubhuman and 5 others
cope

the average man is dumb as shit about this jfl
Nope. Most men realize if they just looked good it'd be a lot easier. NT men completely understand this, it's typically men who play video games all day, live on the internet, or have some form of mild mental problem that don't understand this.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, wateriswet and ifyouwannabemylover
Blackpill is about having the knowledge as to why you (or someone else for that matter) is not succeeding. Redpill says you don't get girls because you don't approach enough and gymmaxx. Bluepill says you don't get girls because of your personality. Blackpill says you don't get girls because of your dogshit cranial development.
The blackpill isn't knowledge at all. It's a worldview.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7725
Nope. Most men realize if they just looked good it'd be a lot easier. NT men completely understand this, it's typically men who play video games all day, live on the internet, or have some form of mild mental problem that don't understand this.
But they don't know how to become better looking. They think if they hit the gym and lost 10 lbs they'd be Chad. I thought the same. I saw robust Chads with chiseled features and thought if I gained enough muscle I'd look like them.

• +1
Yes, all I'm saying is everyone IRL knows this though. People know that because their face is ugly, that's why they're not getting women. People pick up on patterns quickly. People realize their goodlooking friend easily gets the girl while they struggle after orbiting for months. People aren't as stupid as many blackpillers think. The stupidest people are hardcore redpillers that think that just saying the right words is going to convince a woman to magically become attracted to you.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and wateriswet
Yes, all I'm saying is everyone IRL knows this though. People know that because their face is ugly, that's why they're not getting women. People pick up on patterns quickly. People realize their goodlooking friend easily gets the girl while they struggle after orbiting for months. People aren't as stupid as many blackpillers think. The stupidest people are hardcore redpillers that think that just saying the right words is going to convince a woman to magically become attracted to you.
But they don't know why someone's face is ugly or why someone's face is attractive. That's why normies (and even people on this site) are so receptive to the heightpill and gympill, because they can quantify whether someone is attractive or not based on objective measurements.

Non-blackpilled men can't tell why Chico or Gandy is attractive. They would think it's because of their haircut and going to the gym.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4946, subhuman incel and 3 others
But they don't know how to become better looking. They think if they hit the gym and lost 10 lbs they'd be Chad. I thought the same. I saw robust Chads with chiseled features and thought if I gained enough muscle I'd look like them.
Alright, that is true. I believe a good amount of people don't understand that a lot of physical features, in the face, are set and you can't do a lot to improve them. A lot of people don't scientifically understand attraction in the face, I'll give you that. I still stand by my point that everyone understands realistically how much looks matter.

• +1
Alright, that is true. I believe a good amount of people don't understand that a lot of physical features, in the face, are set and you can't do a lot to improve them. A lot of people don't scientifically understand attraction in the face, I'll give you that. I still stand by my point that everyone understands realistically how much looks matter.
Obviously. I think 99% of people understand that looks matter. The difference is they think they can become Chad through things like getting a haircut or going to the gym when most of the time issue is their face. Redpill is common knowledge among sex-haver friend groups. That's why they all gymmaxx and hairmaxx and approachmaxx but the ones with good faces are the ones who truly succeed.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and subhuman incel
But they don't know why someone's face is ugly or why someone's face is attractive. That's why normies (and even people on this site) are so receptive to the heightpill and gympill, because they can quantify whether someone is attractive or not based on objective measurements.

Non-blackpilled men can't tell why Chico or Gandy is attractive. They would think it's because of their haircut and going to the gym.
That is a common fallacy of blackpillers though. A series of measurements cannot determine if your face is attractive. Measurements such as midface ratio, FWHR, all of the angles, and such can help explain why someone is attractive or not, but the measurements themselves are absolutely not indicative. Facial harmony is the largest factor in attractiveness and it is non-objective. How your ratios and features work together is key. There will never be a software able to analyze how attractive you are.

• JFL
Obviously. I think 99% of people understand that looks matter. The difference is they think they can become Chad through things like getting a haircut or going to the gym when most of the time issue is their face. Redpill is common knowledge among sex-haver friend groups. That's why they all gymmaxx and hairmaxx and approachmaxx but the ones with good faces are the ones who truly succeed.
Yes, there can be a bias because for the people in that range is actually can help significantly. If you're a 5-7/10, going to the gym can significantly halo you. By having a prominent feature, such as being big, that alone can be an opener for a woman to approach you in the club. Other approach halos include jaw and eyes, though those are not malleable as your build.

• +1
Reactions: apathy
That is a common fallacy of blackpillers though. A series of measurements cannot determine if your face is attractive. Measurements such as midface ratio, FWHR, all of the angles, and such can help explain why someone is attractive or not, but the measurements themselves are absolutely not indicative. Facial harmony is the largest factor in attractiveness and it is non-objective. How your ratios and features work together is key. There will never be a software able to analyze how attractive you are.
Of course there will be software able to analyze how attractive you are. If people can do it after learning a set of rules on this website then why couldn't an algorithm do it? 99% of attractive people can be explained by objective bone and soft tissue measurements. The main issue currently is accurate landmark detection and 3D analysis since your face is 3D. Faceapp is probably the most advanced app there is that can do this and I'm certain that if their team made an attractiveness algorithm it would be extremely precise.

Someone with a birdcel side profile is not going to be attractive from the front.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, Prettyboy and 2 others
Yes, there can be a bias because for the people in that range is actually can help significantly. If you're a 5-7/10, going to the gym can significantly halo you. By having a prominent feature, such as being big, that alone can be an opener for a woman to approach you in the club. Other approach halos include jaw and eyes, though those are not malleable as your build.
Ok? Everyone knew this before joining this site. Things like jaw, eye area, and maxilla are what constitute the blackpill that normies don't know about.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Of course there will be software able to analyze how attractive you are. If people can do it after learning a set of rules on this website then why couldn't an algorithm do it? The main issue is accurate landmark detection and 3D analysis since your face is 3D.

Someone with a birdcel side profile is not going to be attractive from the front.
I disagree. Attractiveness is also more subjective than blackpillers like to think. By what standard would the software go by? Different cultures can find different features more or less attractive. Even within the same homogeneous culture, there can be SIGNIFICANT disagreement between women on attractiveness. I believe it would be impossible for a software to actually be able to determine attractiveness. I bet it would fail in accurately placing people with unconventional ratios such as Somerhalder in the 99.9%+, as it couldn't effectively analyze how his brows, nose, philtrum, eyes, etc. all perfectly work together to form his attractiveness. I truly believe it's not possible.

• JFL
Ok? Everyone knew this before joining this site. Things like jaw, eye area, and maxilla are what constitute the blackpill that normies don't know about.
Yes, but you're getting into the more scientific reasons as to why someone is attractive. These are more scientific in nature and of course a normal person wouldn't understand. I'm talking about what the blackpill truly is, about explaining the interactions between men/women through the lens of attractiveness.

I disagree. Attractiveness is also more subjective than blackpillers like to think. By what standard would the software go by? Different cultures can find different features more or less attractive. Even within the same homogeneous culture, there can be SIGNIFICANT disagreement between women on attractiveness. I believe it would be impossible for a software to actually be able to determine attractiveness. I bet it would fail in accurately placing people with unconventional ratios such as Somerhalder in the 99.9%+, as it couldn't effectively analyze how his brows, nose, philtrum, eyes, etc. all perfectly work together to form his attractiveness. I truly believe it's not possible.
Another guy who has no clue how powerful modern AI is. Yes, it can accurately predict how attractive someone is easily in the very near future. Why wouldn't they be able to analyze harmony? Harmony is an algorithm lmfao.
Yes, but you're getting into the more scientific reasons as to why someone is attractive. These are more scientific in nature and of course a normal person wouldn't understand. I'm talking about what the blackpill truly is, about explaining the interactions between men/women through the lens of attractiveness.
No. Redpill also says that looks matter but they highlight your body and body language as the keys. Blackpill says that your face matters over everything else.

• +1
Paragraphs are not a hidden knowledge either.

Well only to you

• +1
normies cope they know on a basic level but they cope about the reality of the situation cognitive dissonance literally

• +1
Another guy who has no clue how powerful modern AI is. Yes, it can accurately predict how attractive someone is easily in the very near future. Why wouldn't they be able to analyze harmony? Harmony is an algorithm lmfao.

No. Redpill also says that looks matter but they highlight your body and body language as the keys. Blackpill says that your face matters over everything else.
I understand modern AI. AI will never be able to predict something that is subjective. It's like saying an AI can have a conversation with you and give you a social skills rating. Attractiveness is inherently non-objective, though you can make objective statements such over a large sample size, this person will on average be rated higher. It's still not an objective measurement and cannot ever be produced via a machine.

• JFL
By what standard would the software go by?
artificial intelligence can look for patterns according to the users' choices, and go on learning.

We already have much more advanced software than that.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and subhuman incel
artificial intelligence can look for patterns according to the users' choices, and go on learning.

Again, this is a subjective measurement and is dependent on the user controlling the data. A person from central Africa or China could provide responses leading to an entirely different way of determining attractiveness.

• +1
I understand modern AI. AI will never be able to predict something that is subjective. It's like saying an AI can have a conversation with you and give you a social skills rating. Attractiveness is inherently non-objective, though you can make objective statements such over a large sample size, this person will on average be rated higher. It's still not an objective measurement and cannot ever be produced via a machine.
Attractiveness isn't subjective lmfao. It's completely objective. You bring up the "muh different cultures" argument like a delusional liberal arts student. I can tell you're new here. You can start off by reading the BotB forum so you can familiarize yourself with the content here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, Prettyboy and 1 other person

If via machine learning a program analyzed your face and spit our a percentile, it would still be inherently not objective. SOME women would say, oh yeah, he looks better than 99% of guys, but some women would say 80% or 50%. Maybe it could reflect the percentile of the average woman, but since attractiveness is inherently subjective it would still not be concrete.

Again, this is a subjective measurement and is dependent on the user controlling the data. A person from central Africa or China could provide responses leading to an entirely different way of determining attractiveness.
We're not in fucking China lmfao. Like 90% of first world countries have the exact same beauty standards.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and Deleted member
Great point tbh
Everyone know this subconsciously by their instinct, because their brain decided to work like that as the moment their were born
Why would all normies lying about height if they don't know?

• +1
Yes, chad does live a different life (if he pleases), because he meets the looks threshold for an extreme amount of girls and has the bonus of going so over the threshold he can get away with more. Everyone know this, by the way, not hidden knowledge. Even sub-5s have gfs too, remember 30-40% of the population isn't incel.
Most ppl are delusional overrating themselves and think everyone lives like they do. They don’t know the difference between then and chad. They get a few matches a week tops. They don’t know chad gets hundreads. And not the ugly matches.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, Merćer and 1 other person
Attractiveness isn't subjective lmfao. It's completely objective. You bring up the "muh different cultures" argument like a delusional liberal arts student. I can tell you're new here. You can start off by reading the BotB forum so you can familiarize yourself with the content here.
It is subjective, in a sense. Yes, a person can have a significant higher percentage of the population find them attractive, but attractiveness isn't an objective trait you can just say someone is. There is an implied "I think" before you say "___ is attractive". YOU personally do, there is more variability than you think, but the variation being non-zero implies subjectivity. Height is objective as it's directly measurable and doesn't vary based on who measure it. If you redefine attractiveness, such as the percentile in a large group of men a man falls into as judged by a large group of women, it can be a more well-defined notion.

They do understand but society morals + bluepilled society make they behave on redpilled or bluepilled ways. But deep inside... They KNOW that looks do matter at most as blackpillers.

• +1
Most ppl are delusional overrating themselves and think everyone lives like they do. They don’t know the difference between then and chad. They get a few matches a week tops. They don’t know chad gets hundreads. And not the ugly matches.
This isn't antithetical to the blackpill though. Blackpillers can overrate themselves as well. It's hard to self-judge for everyone. There is a reason blackpill forums have rating sections. Why would they if you just knew? Non-blackpillers may overrate themselves because socially your friend will not say you're ugly, they'll say you're an "average guy" at worst, typically.

• +1
We're not in fucking China lmfao. Like 90% of first world countries have the exact same beauty standards.
How often do you discuss looks with women? How often do you actually analyze who women finds attractive in the "gray zone"? Yes, guys that are in the 99.99%+ are so far to the right in the distribution, even someone varying heavily in rating them (say 1 full standard deviaiton to the left) will still find them in the attractive range (that is they could rate them at being in the 98th percentile vs 99.9th percentile). Guys in the normal percentiles such as 20-80% have much more variability than you think. I've heard many girls say "I think he's cute" and the other say "really, I don't think so". You act like the female mind determines attractiveness in a formulaic way.

This isn't antithetical to the blackpill though. Blackpillers can overrate themselves as well. It's hard to self-judge for everyone. There is a reason blackpill forums have rating sections. Why would they if you just knew? Non-blackpillers may overrate themselves because socially your friend will not say you're ugly, they'll say you're an "average guy" at worst, typically.
Many guys who look like this
1CB63B22 B5FE 4C23 87E3 401FDAC311D9

think if they talk to the girl in a confident funny manner the can get her. Obviously he has to try more than this dude

477C3E4A 80CD 4E22 A4F4 30920F14B061

but he thinks he just has a small advantage due to his looks.

he doesn’t know that he is ruled out to begin with. They play a completely different game.

Then why do they have girlfriend ? First that’s one girl who gave the a chance. Probably not the dudes first choice. Nor was he her first choice. It’s just the best the can do.

second
Girls ALWAYS have boyfriends ALWAYS cuz it’s fckin convenient.
They would instantly cheat on the first guy with the second if just a tiny bit tipsy.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and Deleted member 7725
How often do you discuss looks with women? How often do you actually analyze who women finds attractive in the "gray zone"? Yes, guys that are in the 99.99%+ are so far to the right in the distribution, even someone varying heavily in rating them (say 1 full standard deviaiton to the left) will still find them in the attractive range (that is they could rate them at being in the 98th percentile vs 99.9th percentile). Guys in the normal percentiles such as 20-80% have much more variability than you think. I've heard many girls say "I think he's cute" and the other say "really, I don't think so". You act like the female mind determines attractiveness in a formulaic way.
Ok? The guys are still the same objective level of attractiveness whether a single girl finds him attractive or not based on her own preferences. 4 PSL is still 4 PSL. You're clearly new here. Give it a few months and you'll see how ridiculous you sound.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and Deleted member 14160
Of course it's not secret knowledge. How many times have you heard a girl in middle or high school say "Eww no he's not cute!" and then the same girls grow up to say "Eww no I don't want to date any short or bald guys!". Only difference is that people on here have a much more finely tuned understanding of the things that people subconsciously perceive and attractive. Someone on here with that understanding and just enough of a base to where it's not hopeless for them MIGHT benefit from knowing all this.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and one job away
I swear bro, idk how socially unaware you have to be for the “blackpill” to be some secret esoteric knowledge for you.

There were definitely many tropes in cartoons and movies showing the dynamic of the ugly loser who is a reject and the good looking/ charismatic guy who gets the girl

People around me have been having irl mog battles since like middle school, making fun of people who are ugly and talking about who looks better, who gets the most girls, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and one job away
I swear bro, idk how socially unaware you have to be for the “blackpill” to be some secret esoteric knowledge for you.

There were definitely many tropes in cartoons and movies showing the dynamic of the ugly loser who is a reject and the good looking/ charismatic guy who gets the girl

People around me have been having irl mog battles since like middle school, making fun of people who are ugly and talking about who looks better, who gets the most girls, etc
Exactly. That’s the funny thing. The blackpill is present EVERYWHERE and everyone knows it subconsciously. But no one acts like it. Why do good looking actors are praised for their „acting“?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 6423
Ok? The guys are still the same objective level of attractiveness whether a single girl finds him attractive or not based on her own preferences. 4 PSL is still 4 PSL. You're clearly new here. Give it a few months and you'll see how ridiculous you sound.
See, you "made" it objective by treating the rigid PSL scale as fact, when obviously it isn't, though it is still useful. It's the same thing with TrueRateMe on reddit, it's still a useful tool and will be very accurate in determining the percentage of people that find you attractive. Creating a semi-objective scale and then using that as a way to rate does not actually remove true subjectivity though.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Many guys who look like this View attachment 1450958

think if they talk to the girl in a confident funny manner the can get her. Obviously he has to try more than this dude

View attachment 1450961

but he thinks he just has a small advantage due to his looks.

he doesn’t know that he is ruled out to begin with. They play a completely different game.

Then why do they have girlfriend ? First that’s one girl who gave the a chance. Probably not the dudes first choice. Nor was he her first choice. It’s just the best the can do.

second
Girls ALWAYS have boyfriends ALWAYS cuz it’s fckin convenient.
They would instantly cheat on the first guy with the second if just a tiny bit tipsy.
Dumb redpilled men think like this. Most guys know they can't get the pretty girls, they quickly learned that after being rejected by a below average woman.

• +1
Normies and incels have gfs but how many of these gfs are genuinely attracted to their partners? How many of them are in dead bedroom relationships and marriages?

• +1
Reactions: brianxx
Exactly. That’s the funny thing. The blackpill is present EVERYWHERE and everyone knows it subconsciously. But no one acts like it. Why do good looking actors are praised for their „acting“?
Exactly. Though, it's predictable that people won't say certain things in social conversation due to the ramifications it has. It's hard to say out loud a lot of your success is predetermined and you can't do a lot about it.

This idea takes form in intelligence and IQ as well. People don't like to admit out loud that the intelligent person will naturally do something a dummy takes 5 hours to do in 10 minutes, but people ACTUALLY know this to be true. Everyone understands why the genius kid gets everything done quicker and more accurately and understands the content 10x faster -- they're naturally intelligent. Though when you actually speak out loud, people will act like "oh, just get better study habits".

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and subhuman incel
Normies and incels have gfs but how many of these gfs are genuinely attracted to their partners? How many of them are in dead bedroom relationships and marriages?
That's a good point, but note that if they're truly in love, love will transcend ideas of attractiveness. That is, two 75 year olds can have a level of love that is not even understandable by a 25 year old, though they know each other isn't the most attractive person in the world, of course not, they're old! As one grows older, the fixation on attractiveness dies down. Guessing this could be explained evolutionarily, as reproduction becomes less important as one gets older and needing to find someone attractive to mate matters less.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and fogdart
If via machine learning a program analyzed your face and spit our a percentile, it would still be inherently not objective. SOME women would say, oh yea he looks better than 99% of guys, but some women would say 80% or 50%. Maybe it could reflect the percentile of the average woman, but since attractiveness is inherently subjective it would still not be concrete.
ai does know how attractiveness works though. It’s how faceapp is so good at morphing people

• +1