Blackpill is NOT Hidden Knowledge

ai does know how attractiveness works though. It’s how faceapp is so good at morphing people
No, it can understand on average how attractiveness works but not perfectly. Many morphs are messed up and look horrible. It will not and cannot ever be perfect.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
ai does know how attractiveness works though. It’s how faceapp is so good at morphing people
Ai is just a reflection of the data given to it. It has no understanding of anything whatsoever.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 6423, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Ai is just a reflection of the data given to it. It has no understanding of anything whatsoever.
Exactly. I'm just saying due to the nature of input data being subjective itself, AI cannot just "tell" if you're attractive, because that in it of itself is a subjective characteristic.

• +1
Exactly. I'm just saying due to the nature of input data being subjective itself, AI cannot just "tell" if you're attractive, because that in it of itself is a subjective characteristic.
But you are wrong in that normies know the actual extent of the blackpill. They don’t know that Looks determine pretty much everything in your life.

the blackpill goes far beyond just dating. If they even admit that. Which they probably don’t cuz then everyone would be surgery maxxing

• +1
But you are wrong in that normies know the actual extent of the blackpill. They don’t know that Looks determine pretty much everything in your life.

the blackpill goes far beyond just dating. If they even admit that. Which they probably don’t cuz then everyone would be surgery maxxing
"Looks determine pretty much everything in your life" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Extreme delusion at hand. Yes, in certain instances you will be more likely to hold a position of power for being, taller, for example because people see you more as a leader. However, take a look at the richest people in the world, top scientists in the world, top athletes in the world, etc. There is not a clear correlation with looks, AT ALL. It's clearly not correlated. Blackpillers way overstimate how looks affect other things, it's kind of sad.

• JFL
"Looks determine pretty much everything in your life" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Extreme delusion at hand. Yes, in certain instances you will be more likely to hold a position of power for being, taller, for example because people see you more as a leader. However, take a look at the richest people in the world, top scientists in the world, top athletes in the world, etc. There is not a clear correlation with looks, AT ALL. It's clearly not correlated. Blackpillers way overstimate how looks affect other things, it's kind of sad.

Most of scientist had a normal boring life.

Those millionaire like mark Zuckerberg get ugly subhuman girlsfriend

Elon musk so know subconsciously girls like him because of money, lmfao mark Zuckerberg and Elon musk both have boring ass life, most of mark Zuckerberg circle look like incel community nerd. Mark himself can't even use his money to upgrade his social herashies because it's predetermined

Good looking average guy mog both of those people brain dopamine system

Remember those people born in the right environment with the right genetic

Last edited:
  • JFL
Most of scientist had a normal boring life.

Those millionaire like mark Zuckerberg get ugly subhuman girlsfriend

Elon musk so know subconsciously girls like him because of money

Good looking average guy mog both of those people brain dopamine system

Remember those people born in the right environment with the right genetic
Doesn't refute the point. Attractiveness had basically no affect in getting them to where they were though.

• JFL
Doesn't refute the point. Attractiveness had basically no affect in getting them to where they were though.

And? Do you know how happy they are compared to good looking guy? Even as a millionaire his life is just a trash compared to chad lmfao. The amout of both dopamine released can't be compared.

• +1

I only compared both of their happiness and dopamine that released on average in general. Not talking about stupid cope shit like they have better car etc.

Last edited:
  • JFL
I only compared both of their happiness and dopamine that released on average in general. Not talking about stupid cope shit like they have better car etc.
Okay, you're definitely way too far down the rabbit hole if you genuinely believe this stuff. Even attractive "chads" that get everyone they want can EASILY and often are still not happy and fulfilled. Many random average to below average looking people I meet are very fulfilled as they're just not hyper-focused on that type of stuff and have a sense of purpose and fulfillment in life. You genuinely need a reality check.

• JFL
Okay, you're definitely way too far down the rabbit hole if you genuinely believe this stuff. Even attractive "chads" that get everyone they want can EASILY and often are still not happy and fulfilled. Many random average to below average looking people I meet are very fulfilled as they're just not hyper-focused on that type of stuff and have a sense of purpose and fulfillment in life. You genuinely need a reality check.

You literally forgot about your own argument
How can you be so sure they are happy?
Just because those people seem normal and they told you "I'm happy with my life!!

• JFL
You literally forgot about your own argument
How can you be so sure they are happy?
Just because those people seem normal and they told you "I'm happy with my life!!
No, I can just reasonably tell based on how someone talks about their life. Continue believing your mass delusion that attractiveness determines your whole life.

• +1
i think everyone knows looks matter subconsciously but they never acknowledge just how important and cope with personality theory

• +1
Reactions: Real and subhuman incel
No, I can just reasonably tell based on how someone talks about their life. Continue believing your mass delusion that attractiveness determines your whole life.

so if they aren't happy with their life they would just spread it all publicly and too you?

So if I'm not happy with my life I should go and scream "I'm not happy with my life!!!!!!!" so everyone can hear it?

• JFL

Lmao, it's the same as saying " I know normies don't care about looks because I can reasonably tell based on how they talk"

Keep cope brother

First off happiness is not the way of thinking, thinking have almost no effect to do with your dopamine and serotonin system it's your brain chemical and please do not conflict between normies saying to himself "I'm happy" and his brain actually release a chemical that make him happy

Your serotonin and dopamine level stay the same and and will only release by experience in life not the way of thinking.

If you can release dopamine by thinking then I will just sit at home and think about Stacy lmao.

"Hyper focused" you are bluepilled as fuck.

Chad aren't hyper focused lol, they just do what male biologically coded to do

Chad life experience in general is full of dopamine.

What mark Zuckerberg and Steve job teenager life have compared to chad?

Sitting alone on his computer writing Facebook?

mark probably get bullied during high school too since he is clearly below average in face and height looking from his circle look like a full of incel, he is non NT and live a shit life considering he got alot of money.

Last edited:
  • +1
First off happiness is not the way of thinking, thinking don't have anything to do with your dopamine and serotonin system it's your brain chemical and please do not conflict between normies saying to himself "I'm happy" and his brain telling he is happy

Your serotonin and dopamine level stay the same and and will only release by experience in life not the way of thinking.

If you can release dopamine by thinking then I will just sit at home and think about Stacy lmao.

"Hyper focused" you are bluepilled as fuck.

Chad aren't hyper focused lol, they just do what male biologically coded to do

Chad life experience in general is full of dopamine.

What mark Zuckerberg and Steve job teenager life have compared to chad?

Sitting alone on his computer writing Facebook?

mark probably get bullied during high school too since he is clearly below average in face and height looking from his circle look like a full of incel, he is non NT and live a shit life considering he got alot of money.

Fix my subhuman english

• +1
yeah dw. You do your thing meanwhile I surgerymax.

• +1

genetic and environment determined all aspect of life

attractive mostly determine your social herashies = your life experience = your dopamine and serotonin release = how happy you will be

• +1

normies are ok with their life though. normies also got good life experience that released dopmaine due to their normies looks, they are ok and happy with their normies status but that doesn't mean they are happy then Chad due to the way of thinking as u said that's just fucking retarded

if someone who is normies facially wake up with 5'4 height and 3/10 face he would be depressed for sure.

Last edited:
  • +1
If via machine learning a program analyzed your face and spit our a percentile, it would still be inherently not objective.
Yes, it would be, attractive people have characteristics in common. There are several studies that allow predicting an attractiveness based on only one characteristic.
SOME women would say, oh yeah, he looks better than 99% of guys, but some women would say 80% or 50%
You are relying on exception. Henry Cavill is considered handsome, but obviously there are few women who don't find him attractive. But that doesn't matter as most find him attractive.
but since attractiveness is inherently subjective it would still not be concrete.
No, attractiveness is not subjective.
There are hundreds of studies that prove this.
Things like height, broad shoulders, thick voice are objectively attractive.

Again, this is a subjective measurement and is dependent on the user controlling the data. A person from central Africa or China could provide responses leading to an entirely different way of determining attractiveness.
The software can simply filter by country and locality.

Even babies can evaluate objectively, but an artificial intelligence cannot? Besides, there are already studies that can predict the attractiveness based on certain characteristics.

Exactly. That’s the funny thing. The blackpill is present EVERYWHERE and everyone knows it subconsciously. But no one acts like it. Why do good looking actors are praised for their „acting“?
No I would say people know it consciously, it’s just not socially acceptable to explicitly mention it, at least not in a playful/ joking way. Just like when a parent clearly has a favorite child, you won’t hear them or someone else mention that around the less liked child, because not only is it hurtful to the one who’s being mogged but it’s blatant and doesn’t need to be said outright.

But that’s just in this modern western society, I can’t speak for other cultures and even the older western culture, maybe back when we were more in tune with our primal side it was socially acceptable

I feel like every person that has taken the "blackpill" acts like they discovered some secret knowledge that no one wants to know or no one else has figured out except for the people that have taken the blackpill. This isn't remotely true, every single person who isn't mentally disabled understands the world just as well as people who claim to have hidden knowledge via the blackpill. People won't admit certain things (caring about looks a lot, for example) out loud, OBVIOUSLY, but still know them to be true. Everyone knows looks is the initial driving factor for picking up someone. Everyone knows if you're very good looking you don't need as much of other factors. Everyone knows if you're sub-4/5, very few girls will want you as you meet like no girl's looks threshold and she has better options anyway. STOP acting like you know special knowledge about how attraction works. Talk to any "normie" privately about these things and trust me they already know. You're not special, stop acting like you are.

I feel like every person that has taken the "blackpill" acts like they discovered some secret knowledge that no one wants to know or no one else has figured out except for the people that have taken the blackpill. This isn't remotely true, every single person who isn't mentally disabled understands the world just as well as people who claim to have hidden knowledge via the blackpill. People won't admit certain things (caring about looks a lot, for example) out loud, OBVIOUSLY, but still know them to be true. Everyone knows looks is the initial driving factor for picking up someone. Everyone knows if you're very good looking you don't need as much of other factors. Everyone knows if you're sub-4/5, very few girls will want you as you meet like no girl's looks threshold and she has better options anyway. STOP acting like you know special knowledge about how attraction works. Talk to any "normie" privately about these things and trust me they already know. You're not special, stop acting like you are.
The reality is it’s normal to get plastic surgery

Yes, it would be, attractive people have characteristics in common. There are several studies that allow predicting an attractiveness based on only one characteristic.

You are relying on exception. Henry Cavill is considered handsome, but obviously there are few women who don't find him attractive. But that doesn't matter as most find him attractive.

No, attractiveness is not subjective.
There are hundreds of studies that prove this.
Things like height, broad shoulders, thick voice are objectively attractive.

The software can simply filter by country and locality.

Even babies can evaluate objectively, but an artificial intelligence cannot? Besides, there are already studies that can predict the attractiveness based on certain characteristics.
You're not realizing what I'm saying. I'm objectively correct.

They really don't see it. They kind of know, but they don't want it to be true, and they're constantly bluepilling others.

this thread has been made a hundred times and each time it's more retarded then the last. thank you for the insight greycel

the blackpill is much more than just "looks matter" :feelsokman::tiny:

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself and subhuman incel
also normies are not ready for the meekspill or the chadfishpill or the jbpill. normies conform and live in the darkness

Shitthread

Gutter trash tier post

I would somewhat disagree, to me it seems people are very schizzo about it, on one hand they know it, on the other hand they don't seem to connect it with their own life:
eg
- A guy friend who is slightly smaller than me (i am 5-6) is like 40 and had like 4 sexpartners and never a girlfriend, i tell him that looks are most important, he tells me basically 'No, what i heard from women it's about confidence'
- An unattractive female friend of mine gets pump and dumped on tinder all the time, she thinks 'all men don't want to -man up- and be committed'
I told her indirectly whats up with that several times
- A very ugly fat woman in 40ies told me she has to do more seminars to 'work on her chakras and love herself more' to finally get a man to commit to her to have her first relationship
- Countless people (mostly women) telling me 'it's not about looks, it's about loving yourself!'

it's not hidden knowledge, but it is rare knowledge. however mass adaption of blackpill into life strategies by the layman IS a novel development. and it's induced by rampant hypergamy, male surplus, and thus fierce male competition

I would somewhat disagree, to me it seems people are very schizzo about it, on one hand they know it, on the other hand they don't seem to connect it with their own life:
eg
- A guy friend who is slightly smaller than me (i am 5-6) is like 40 and had like 4 sexpartners and never a girlfriend, i tell him that looks are most important, he tells me basically 'No, what i heard from women it's about confidence'
- An unattractive female friend of mine gets pump and dumped on tinder all the time, she thinks 'all men don't want to -man up- and be committed'
I told her indirectly whats up with that several times
- A very ugly fat woman in 40ies told me she has to do more seminars to 'work on her chakras and love herself more' to finally get a man to commit to her to have her first relationship
- Countless people (mostly women) telling me 'it's not about looks, it's about loving yourself!'
blue pill would allow this compartmentalization to occur to protect the ego in the past. the difference is that internet, rapid sharing and mass discussion of information, facts, knowledge has made it possible to witness and read studies and anecdotes about blackpill that people in the past were simpler never privy to. chad lives are on display on social media today. furthermore, the social and economic stability of the past meant there were less motivation to live hedonistic and selfish lifestyles to fuel the emptiness caused by jewish discourse and deconstruction. a boring family life was the ultimate goal and there was no dispute about that.