Blackpill is OVER (Your social skills are your life)

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
I have been sitting on a bench outside my school for the past 30 minutes observing a balding Indian guy. This nigga has sparked conversation with and gotten the number of 4, i repeat FOUR, girls from my high school (so jbs) in the past 30 minutes. This guy is LTN in the face btw.
It's time for this forum to take the social skills pill. You can be as good looking as you can imagine but it wont get you far without social skills.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Acion, Deleted member 21620 and 20 others
BUMP you guys need to hear this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Radiance and Deleted member 18840
Fuck off retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FootballPlaya69, vaninskybird, Manletmachine and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Acion, alriodai, Annihilator and 2 others
I have been sitting on a bench outside my school for the past 30 minutes observing a balding Indian guy. This nigga has sparked conversation with and gotten the number of 4, i repeat FOUR, girls from my high school (so jbs) in the past 30 minutes. This guy is LTN in the face btw.
It's time for this forum to take the social skills pill. You can be as good looking as you can imagine but it wont get you far without social skills.
5'2 Indian janitor always cleans up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Luke LLL, Deleted member 9779 and 14 others
If you were more good looking they would've approached you themselves

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Facts. If you have social skills of robert de niro it's over for you without status

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 22099 and Deleted member 17531
Dont cope with this, I've been approached before
The point is you need to take what you want and build the connections yourself, you cant rely on people to come up to you because of muh looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 18840
this is just blackpill 101

we all know that the typical slayers are LTN indians 5ft2 janitors

its over for us

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Luke LLL, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others
Real event that happened.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
He got 4 fake numbers. Chads get 4 real ones

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, ChiraqJihad, Luke LLL and 6 others
social skills are made through positive feedback from other people when you were a kid,if you were ugly it didnt happen to you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Deleted member 9779, Radiance and 8 others
agree, have 5"6 nafri friend dating a italian baddie who fogs any girl thats ever even looked at me. Hes avg facially too

fuark man shit like this makes me doubt the blackpill but its prolly cuz im still in HS. I would assume shit changes after

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, ChiraqJihad, Radiance and 3 others
social skills are made through positive feedback from other people when you were a kid,if you were ugly it didnt happen to you
I agree to an extent but ugly manlets are some of the most social people i've ever met

Real event that happened.
I'm cordial with you but you're always on my dick please hop off
Read between the lines, the point is social skills matter a ton

Thats not the fucking point retard
That is the point. You want good reward to effort ratio. Instead of getting your soul crushed when all 10000 numbers you got were fake.

you are probably underrating them
heath ledger joker GIF

Let the coping begin

Last edited:
I'm cordial with you but you're always on my dick please hop off
Read between the lines, the point is social skills matter a ton
Social skills are the damn prerequisite. Looks matter more.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18840 and MakinItHappenReturn
Nigga don't say this shit to me

Idk maybe its different for adults, im in highschool and this is what i observe within my age group
im also in highschool its what i noticed maybe its different here in turkey

Bruh the NT pill destroyed me. Ugly guys can have lots of friends if nt, while even if you are gl but non nt people will see you as a weirdo and will stay away from you. Only chad can escape all of this, sub chad being non NT means death i'm talking about making male friends of course.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Acion and Deleted member 22126
Bc then it didn't even began

But nah you are right I've made a few threads of subhumans with mtb+ gfs

Looks are not enough but for me it helps me since i know I mogg some people then it's easy for me to flirt/joke without being awkward

By thinking that barely anyone has social skills. Complete cope.
Its not cope lol go out in public and try and stsrt a conversation with people
9/10 they will give you a aspie stare and blank out

Bc then it didn't even began

But nah you are right I've made a few threads of subhumans with mtb+ gfs

Looks are not enough but for me it helps me since i know I mogg some people then it's easy for me to flirt/joke without being awkward
I cant even flirt cuz my brain tricks me into thinking its cucked or sum shit jfl

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 15180
5’2 ugly balding curry Indian manlets slays I thought we all knew this by now

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Can be changed I went from a fat ugly incel in my teens to a hyper NT dude in my early 20's

You are right but partially, the thing that changed for me is I got lean and the positive feedback I got from others made me more social.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Its not cope lol go out in public and try and stsrt a conversation with people
9/10 they will give you a aspie stare and blank out
Cope cope cope.

Over nigga
Bruh i went from being NT and social when i was ugly to socially retarded and aspie when i got gl
its completely fucking over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
agree, have 5"6 nafri friend dating a italian baddie who fogs any girl thats ever even looked at me. Hes avg facially too

fuark man shit like this makes me doubt the blackpill but its prolly cuz im still in HS. I would assume shit changes after
Just be first theory peaks in high school

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 22230 and ManletBlackcel
Bruh i went from being NT and social when i was ugly to socially retarded and aspie when i got gl
its completely fucking over
That shit legit bro

I used to be fat and be funny af, ppl would just laugh at my farts

It's like my charisma was fat related, this shit don't make no sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
How often do you interact with people in public nigga
I interact with different people on a daily basis. 9/10 are socially adept enough to keep a convo flowing and interesting. Stop coping.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
ridiculous cope

everyone talks about facial reconstruction surgery. most users on this forum like you should get BOTTOM SURGERY. it doesn't matter how masculine your facial bones are because you all have WOMEN'S BRAINS inside of your skulls. You expect to be approached as if you were woman. Are you incapable of acting like a man?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 17531 and incel194012940
I love these threads when greycels have a mental breakdown over seeing a normal interaction IRL between a LTN/sub 5 and some chick and they get some weird cognitive dissonance that Stacy is giving her number and setting up the time and date to get railed by a subhuman.

"muh is it actually all about NT and social skills?! :eek: :forcedsmile: ". It's like a someone taking the first steps into a new wilderness. Dw OP I'm sure most of us have thought the same shit as you at some stage. I used to panic too when I saw normies crushing it in college :) . It's good to get your emotions out on here tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and MakinItHappenReturn