Blackpill is real but exaggerated by people here

what do i type on google

even if I type "dog fucking a stacy" I will find

• Woah
Reactions: Brazitard
we wanna be someone like this:
View attachment 2135034

Our goal is to not to just get women mainly, but mog normies on the brink of suicide.
And if you are like me, mogging normies isn't enough: if you don't bodymog + prettymog the cutest, hottest Stacies then you aren't even TRYING yet 🤭

thats because this forum is a mental assylum. watch weat waffles videos. hes realistic

Maybe you are. Just autistic.
are you asian and small bro?

the thing about race is bullshit, how else do you explain kpop making white women wet?

the thing about race is bullshit, how else do you explain kpop making white women wet?
Nope. Im white and 177cm. And i know the ONLY thing that stops me from getting 3x more attention is my height, since im below average (im in finland)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Nope. Im white and 177cm. And i know the ONLY thing that stops me from getting 3x more attention is my height, since im below average (im in finland)
Ok, going back to tinder, Are you aware that if a woman lets you fuck her it's because you're physically validated? if someone like Amenesia fucks, well 100% of the women he fucked will strongly even want a ltr with him

this because once you fuck a girl, you have full access to her

so the size is not an obstacle when you are good looking

it's silly to think that a woman wants to fuck you, but not to be in a relationship with you because she prefers the guy mtn 6'3. So what does that mean? that one day that same woman is going to cheat on you with the Chad manlet while you're at work? jfl that makes no sense

If u fuck a women, u can marry her tomorrow

Last edited:
Ok, going back to tinder, Are you aware that if a woman lets you fuck her it's because you're physically validated? if someone like Amenesia fucks, well 100% of the women he fucked will strongly even want a ltr with him
Nope. They learn he is autist, and do not want to do anything with him outside of the bedroom. And many probably would even decline sex with him. Better regular sex with 5/10 NT than 9/10 chad Autist. This is the truth.
No not really. Actually, in most cases, they would ignore you, since it was just a quick fuck and she was horny. Plus there is often some other cuck who she actually likes to spend time with outside of sex.
It IS. Try picking up a 5'10 girl if you are 5'6 Chad. Let's see how that goes. (Rhetorical question ofc :feelsrope: )

PS. Anyways. We were talking height vs face. Obviously face matters. Just does not matter as much as people think here.

Nope. They learn he is autist, and do not want to do anything with him outside of the bedroom. And many probably would even decline sex with him. Better regular sex with 5/10 NT than 9/10 chad Autist. This is the truth.

No not really. Actually, in most cases, they would ignore you, since it was just a quick fuck and she was horny. Plus there is often some other cuck who she actually likes to spend time with outside of sex.

It IS. Try picking up a 5'10 girl if you are 5'6 Chad. Let's see how that goes. (Rhetorical question ofc :feelsrope: )

PS. Anyways. We were talking height vs face. Obviously face matters. Just does not matter as much as people think here.
So you are talking here about autism which is a failo

no face and height. NT chad 5'9 wins against mtn NT 6'3

So face > height

Last edited:
So you are talking here about autism which is a failo

no face and height. NT chad 5'9 wins against mtn NT 6'3

So face > height
Nope, i bet 6'3 mtn NT > 5'9 chad NT.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 27857, Solar and 1 other person
ask the mtn NT if he manages to fuck the woman on the first date
Well, i know some tall guy that does.

Also, i literally know chads that go multiple dates before any pussy.

Anyways, anecdote is not a proof. Statistically, height is more important than face :feelscry:

Well, i know some tall guy that does.

Also, i literally know chads that go multiple dates before any pussy.

Anyways, anecdote is not a proof. Statistically, height is more important than face :feelscry:
after what height somebody is tall for you?

after what height somebody is tall for you?
Literally 6'0 in any white country to be judged purely by your race + face + body + money + status + NT.

But before that height >> face.

Also, it is "proven" by research: the largest increase in value is between 5'8 and 6'0. After 6'0 the increases in height do not bring as much value as increases in facial attractiveness from lower tiers to upper tiers.

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
Literally 6'0 in any white country to be judged purely by your race + face + body + money + status + NT.
doesnt answer my question tho

that "tall" guy for you is 6'3+?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

But Kpopers are very tall and very wide framed, only thing feminine about the are their faces and clothes lol same as me, I'm cutemaxxing but got extremely DOM base.

He is top 15% body and top 40% face
Screenshot 20230329 042631 Chrome
Screenshot 20230329 042656 Chrome
Screenshot 20230329 040830 Chrome

Show me your face to call these guys only top 40% btw. These dudes mog 90% of this forum

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230329-040618_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230329-040618_Chrome.jpg
    572.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and madmofo
You fucking subhuman. You call dudes who mog you and most of the forum into oblivion 40th percentile. You arent getting laid bc of the dudes i posted

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and fogdart
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart
You fucking subhuman. You call dudes who mog you and most of the forum into oblivion 40th percentile. You arent getting laid bc of the dudes i posted
The guy you posted is pretty average. Maybe top 20-30% at best. I see many like him daily in the subway or smth

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
The guy you posted is pretty average. Maybe top 20-30% at best. I see many like him daily in the subway or smth
@Blackgymmax maybe angle aint the best

Bro then how is the black pill exaggerated. You need to have an amazing jaw nw0 and amazing eye area with good coloring and facial ratios to mog them. Are you fucking stupid?

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, madmofo and nitesik
Bro then how is the black pill exaggerated. You need to have an amazing jaw nw0 and amazing eye area with good coloring and facial ratios to mog them. Are you fucking stupid?
fair point actually lol

• +1
fair point actually lol
Have you seen the dudes on this forum? They get mogged hard by these niggas. These guys aren't that rare at all atleast in major cities but its over for the majority of men who lack this

• +1
Reactions: madmofo, fogdart and nitesik
Have you seen the dudes on this forum? They get mogged hard by these niggas. These guys aren't that rare at all atleast in major cities but its over for the majority of men who lack this
The guys you posted are real life slayers despite not being insanely handsome. can you argue that any of them is top 10% or even better?

• +1
The guys you posted are real life slayers despite not being insanely handsome. can you argue that any of them is top 10% or even better?
NIGGA MOST GUYS HERE ARE 10 SURGERIES AWAY FROM THEM

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, madmofo, nitesik and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: User49

it's silly to think that a woman wants to fuck you, but not to be in a relationship with you because she prefers the guy mtn 6'3. So what does that mean? that one day that same woman is going to cheat on you with the Chad manlet while you're at work? jfl that makes no sense

If u fuck a women, u can marry her tomorrow
This is not true. Most Girls on Tinder ONLY want sex with me 1 time

• +1
The rotters on this site need an excuse

Looksmax is literally FULL OF CHADS. And Chadlites.
Are you an Indian or something? Is any white guy a Cahd to you? There has never been a natural Chad here. Some people used surgery to look like Chads in heavily frauded photos and there's only 3 guys like that (Amnesia, Crisick, Salludon). Less than 5 natural Chadlites too.

• +1
Are you an Indian or something? Is any white guy a Cahd to you? There has never been a natural Chad here. Some people used surgery to look like Chads in heavily frauded photos and there's only 3 guys like that (Amnesia, Crisick, Salludon). Less than 5 natural Chadlites too.
he thinks ryan gosling is chad, i was shocked tbh

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
he thinks ryan gosling is chad, i was shocked tbh
Yeah, I kind of figured dude can't rate for shit from what he posted in the ratings section.

17,5cm. some girls call me big
Lol if you were below 17cm I was preparing to tell you that it was over

but 17.5 lmfao, they must have come across anacondas from Johnny sins bro

Nope. im white. And probably htn. But this is beyond the point.

Chad is a LOT more common than you think, because the average looks level is LOW. And Chad is NOT as good looking as you think. Models do not look like they look in pro fotos. People in looksmax are often in 95+ -percentile looks.

Just some examples of Chads here: @WishIwasChico @Blackgymmax @Amnesia @FunkyMcMunky24 @DoctorLooksmax

These are just some names i remembered immediately. The list is HUGE. I get rating requests from chads REGULARLY.

And if i include all the guys, whose face is not "Chad" but who are TALL, which should compensate for the lack of face, the number of Chads here is INSANE in comparison to general population.

Chadlites.org

• JFL
Lol if you were below 17cm I was preparing to tell you that it was over

but 17.5 lmfao, they must have come across anacondas from Johnny sins bro
over for sub 20cm cock

• JFL

Chad is a LOT more common than you think, because the average looks level is LOW. And Chad is NOT as good looking as you think. Models do not look like they look in pro fotos. People in looksmax are often in 95+ -percentile looks.

Just some examples of Chads here: @WishIwasChico @Blackgymmax @Amnesia @FunkyMcMunky24 @DoctorLooksmax

These are just some names i remembered immediately. The list is HUGE. I get rating requests from chads REGULARLY.

And if i include all the guys, whose face is not "Chad" but who are TALL, which should compensate for the lack of face, the number of Chads here is INSANE in comparison to general population.

Chadlites.org
Ryan gosling only measure 184cm
Its not even TALL

Ryan gosling only measure 184cm
Its not even TALL
Gosling face is good enough without his height to be Chad. Anyone watching a movie with him will notice he looks really good in motion. What else is there to prove...

• JFL
Gosling face is good enough without his height to be Chad. Anyone watching a movie with him will notice he looks really good in motion. What else is there to prove...
Yeah brah

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

Chadlites.org
You don't know what Chad or any of those terms refer to.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Artemis
Please enlighten me
220px-Chad.png

:feelshehe:
This is a conventional scale for faces.
1-3/10 subhuman
4 LTM
5-6 MTN
7 HTN
8 Chadlite
9 Chad
10 Gigachad

You just call any attractive guy a chad, you have a 4chan definition, basically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 27066
1-3/10 subhuman
4 LTM
5-6 MTN
7 HTN
8 Chadlite
9 Chad
10 Gigachad

You just call any attractive guy a chad, you have a 4chan definition, basically.
At least i have consistency.

You guys don't.

1-3/10 subhuman
4 LTM
5-6 MTN
7 HTN
8 Chadlite
9 Chad
10 Gigachad

Its not even like that

1-3 sub
4 ltn
5 mtn
6 htn
7 chadlite
8 chad
9 model

Man Body GIF

At least i have consistency.

You guys don't.
Ryan Gosling is HTN
-decent size
-mtn face
-gymmaxed

you confuse his psl physique and his giga chad actor's charismatic SMV, it's not at all the same thing