Blackpill is the end game religion

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Was just speaking to an ugly girl with noticable big ears, ugly eye area.

And she was telling me how she looked to christianity to cope with bullying in school, the preist and attenting church would help her, give her answers, help her cope.

She needed blackpill, not a cope religion. She needed to understand the real reason she's getting bullied. And to know that it's not her fault. And that its fixable.

Blackpill is the end game religion, the only real religion

People look to religion to cope, to seek help, for community, for answers to their problems

But things like christianity just shove dog poo down their throats, try make them accept bullying, turn the other cheek, be a submissive little bitch

Never actually solve their real problem

But blackpill is also like a religion, we have a community, answers to your problems, you can seek help, get real advice about life.

Blackpill, if you do it right, helps you detach ego from your body and it really helps you understand and cope when bad things are happening to you

Because its not your fault, its your genetics fault

Blackpill helps you realise the truth about why your life is the way it is

The blackpill lords have the actual real answers to your problems, omnipresent, all seeing, all knowing users.

Who can take one look at your genes, and tell you the brutal truth about your present & future life. And how to fix it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, Good_Little_Goy, Jason Voorhees and 12 others
Meds

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69
True tbh

Even personality traits like work ethic are mostly predetermined and set in stone. Accepting that fact made it much easier for me to just enjoy life as it is instead of beating myself up over my own shortcomings all day and obsessing over self improvement. The :blackpill: unironically made me happier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 15977 and 5 others
True tbh

Even personality traits like work ethic are mostly predetermined and set in stone. Accepting that fact made it much easier for me to just enjoy life as it is instead of beating myself up over my own shortcomings all day and obsessing over self improvement. The :blackpill: unironically made me happier
c85fccef591a5d751f9d9f7ee0602e12b19e53e2.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15977 and Deleted member 17763
I don’t think certain people can be fixed :feelsrope:

Literally thought it was a morph

Time for him to goshamaxx and become model?
if he is tall he can be a model for gucci and wear weird as fuck clothes at the runway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 17763
True tbh

Yeah fucks u up short term, but then long term I'd say it makes u happier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Yeah fucks u up short term, but then long term I'd say it makes u happier
Exactly. No need to run around like a rat all day trying to better yourself when you realize your life circumstances are hardly up to you anyway. No need to worry about what other people think of you when you know it’s almost entirely out of your control. I’m stress free now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
True, the blackpill is really the most rational approach I've found to dating and life tbh.

• +1

And she was telling me how she looked to christianity to cope with bullying in school, the preist and attenting church would help her, give her answers, help her cope.

She needed blackpill, not a cope religion. She needed to understand the real reason she's getting bullied. And to know that it's not her fault. And that its fixable.

People look to religion to cope, to seek help, for community, for answers to their problems

But things like christianity just shove dog poo down their throats, try make them accept bullying, turn the other cheek, be a submissive little bitch

But blackpill is also like a religion, we have a community, answers to your problems, you can seek help, get real advice about life.

Blackpill, if you do it right, helps you detach ego from your body and it really helps you understand and cope when bad things are happening to you

The blackpill lords have the actual real answers to your problems, omnipresent, all seeing, all knowing users.

Who can take one look at your genes, and tell you the brutal truth about your present & future life. And how to fix it
Mods pin this

@Pendejo

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
True tbh

so basically you're comfortable with not making an effort to change, kek

• +1
so basically you're comfortable with not making an effort to change, kek
Correct, I don’t need to change

I accept myself and love myself as is I’m like a feminist fat bitch who refuses to put down the chips. Except that I’m strong and lean

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Eduardo DOV

Praying to allah 5 times a day and looksmaxxing works

• JFL
Talking about religion
Islam fixed the lookism and women
1400, years ago

Talking about religion
Islam fixed the lookism and women
1400, years ago
i know man. they did it perfectly. hijabs, no women in the same room as a guy without her man. keep the women at home cooking cleaning while we work. creates the perfect balance and good team. westernity is ruining everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311