Blackpill is the realest in high school

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Blackpill is the realest and the most brutal in high school

Some people will say college, but I am probably going to go to one filled with subhumans, meanwhile high school is full of chads and most girls seek for chads at this age because most girls lose their virginity in high school, before entering college (obviously)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 2968, Need2Ascend and 9 others

Some people will say college, but I am probably going to go to one filled with subhumans, meanwhile high school is full of chads and most girls seek for chads at this age because most girls lose their virginity in high school, before entering college (obviously)
Makes sense.. why is my oneitis giving attention to me now and not before

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
elab I don't get it if you're sarcastic or what do you mean?
I mean she didn't even bother to talk to me lr accept my follow requests back then.
Now we're very close chat to eachother and she was the one to suggest first we go on a date

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Bitch and Deleted member 5786
High school is easy mode
Inexperienced girls with low standards because they don't know their value
Just be first

After 18 girls are more picky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member, Deleted member 8853 and 5 others
High school is easy mode
Just be first

Only if you are atleast normie-tier though (top50%). Children and teens are incredibly brutal and unfiltered. If you are ugly in your childhood you will get told this over and over again in your face and get brutally rejected.

Adults become slightly better at not trying to make ugly people go ER and generally hide their disgust of ugly people somewhat.

But yeah high school and younger has the lowest bar in terms of physical attractiveness.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Lmao and Bitch
High school is easy mode
Just be first

Old, alone and desperate is easy mode man, high school is VETERAN DIFFICULTY

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Patient A and Deleted member 5786
Only if you are atleast normie-tier though (top50%). Children and teens are incredibly brutal and unfiltered. If you are ugly in your childhood you will get told this over and over again in your face and get brutally rejected.

Adults become slightly better at not trying to make ugly people go ER and generally hide their disgust of ugly people somewhat.
Girls in my high school directly tell guys that they are short and ugly and tell them shit like "grow more", just unfiltered thoughts as you were saying. I completely agree. Girls in high school are the most honest, as honest as it gets, they always say that they are looking for a bf, if anyone knows any tall boys with curly hair, they should contact them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 5786
Blackpill isn’t real

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
they seek chad to take their virginities
basically the truth

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
in hs they all want lanky prettyboy chico, but later in life they wanna get raped by wide framed 5'9 muscular stallone
@subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, subhuman incel and Bitch
Girls in my high school directly tell guys that they are short and ugly and tell them shit like "grow more", just unfiltered thoughts as you were saying. I completely agree. Girls in high school are the most honest, as honest as it gets, they always say that they are looking for a bf, if anyone knows any tall boys with curly hair, they should contact them
I was tall for Albanian standards but ugly. That's why girl just didn't bother with me. But didn't dare to bully me because they knew i had this coming for them.
Download 16

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, thecel and Bitch
i saw a girl at my school during our football game wear a shirt that said "I like short guys" while dating a 6' 3" chad for the last 4 years of her life

• JFL
I had the exact opposite experience JFL. Tons of hot girls dating subhumans. Tons of bluepills in highschool.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Bitch
I had the exact opposite experience JFL. Tons of hot girls dating subhumans. Tons of bluepills in highschool.
How is it possible

• +1

even
High school is late for girls, even way back when i was a teen more than half of girls had already had sex by the end of middle school, must be even more brutal now.

• So Sad