Blackpill is Toxic: Change my mind

The :blackpill: is reality at the end of the day. However it is not an absolutist law. This has been discussed in IS.

Fighting against Societies disdain for "Ugly Men" and self improvement HAS to be taken together & acted upon together.

At the end of the day. Personalitymaxxing & Looksmaxxing may or may not work. Ultimately we should have a voice in criticising those who have rigged the system whilst simultaneously bettering ourselves. I find it hard that no one has grasped that.

High IQ post. I am working on it though, I am compelling the scientific related researches and combining them with the relevant evolutionary concepts. Won't be perfect, by I'll try to postulate the most accurate scientific understanding possible of how those different variables interact with one another.

You can try, but you really get an accurate formula, you'd need a team of Lookism oriented researchers/data analysist/and mathmeticians, millions of dollars and at least 5 years. Nobody is willing to fund this kind of research, because the world is bluepilled. Even then, the formula wouldnt work for anecdotal/personal preferences.

However that is a weaponised form of cynicism & scepticism against SJW's, Normies & Cucks etc.

So the young Men you've met on these forums are SJW's, Normies, and Cucks? It seems to me like you're shooting yourself in the foot, hoping that the bullet will ricochet and hit the target.

Fighting against Societies disdain for "Ugly Men" and self improvement HAS to be taken together & acted upon together.

I agree, but that's Lookism. Lookism is not the Blackpill. Justifying an ideology of Self Harm by hoping to trigger some SJW doesn't seem like a very good idea.

So the young Men you've met on these forums are SJW's, Normies, and Cucks? It seems to me like you're shooting yourself in the foot, hoping that the bullet will ricochet and hit the target.

No they're the folks insulting Incels & those unfortunate not to be able to find a partner due to the initial attraction not being met.

The :blackpill: is brutal reality at it's barest HOWEVER it is never adhered to or taken to it's logical conclusion regarding it's implications of what's being preached.

By it's self the :blackpill: is self mutilation HOWEVER when combined or "stacked" with other Pills it's a very potent combo mix.

I agree, but that's Lookism. Lookism is not the Blackpill. Justifying an ideology of Self Harm by hoping to trigger some SJW doesn't seem like a very good idea.

No. That's the :redpill: stacked alongside or ontop of the :blackpill:. The :blackpill: when preached doesn't just trigger SJW's by showing them as the aggressors & part of the oppressors they really are. It self combusts those fuckers.

The :whitepill: which I'm also a proponent for is acceptance & actualisation as far or as willing as you want to go WITHOUT being compelled to do so. The :bluepill: is extremely prescriptivist & just world fallacy propaganda from what I can make out.

It's late in the UK about 15 minutes to midnight. Good night.

You can try, but you really get an accurate formula, you'd need a team of Lookism oriented researchers/data analysist/and mathmeticians, millions of dollars and at least 5 years. Nobody is willing to fund this kind of research, because the world is bluepilled. Even then, the formula wouldnt work for anecdotal/personal preferences.

Everything is already there, you just need to combine what already been done in a coherent and all-encompassing form. I am not going to give a formula though yet, I'll just present everything textually, I might work on the formula later because I am thinking about creating a software calculating your SMV which will be based on the conclusions I came up with, it won't ever be matching reality perfectly though since it is simply too intricate, could still be interesting if it can match reality closely.

No they're the folks insulting Incels & those unfortunate not to be able to find a partner due to the initial attraction not being met.

The :blackpill: is brutal reality at it's barest HOWEVER it is never adhered to or taken to it's logical conclusion regarding it's implications of what's being preached.

By it's self the :blackpill: is self mutilation HOWEVER when combined or "stacked" with other Pills it's a very potent combo mix.

No. That's the :redpill: stacked alongside or ontop of the :blackpill:. The :blackpill: when preached doesn't just trigger SJW's by showing them as the aggressors & part of the oppressors they really are. It self combusts those fuckers.

The :whitepill: which I'm also a proponent for is acceptance & actualisation as far or as willing as you want to go WITHOUT being compelled to do so. The :bluepill: is extremely prescriptivist & just world fallacy propaganda from what I can make out.

It's late in the UK about 15 minutes to midnight. Good night.

Feel free to respond when you wake up.

It seems we agree on my original premise, which is that the Blackpill is toxic. I don't think we can find common ground regarding the reality of it, or its place in someone's life. I will continue to treat it as a cycle of self harm that preys upon the insecurities of Men, and as a Man, cannot support or condone people who justify it's action.

Everything is already there, you just need to combine what already been done in a coherent and all-encompassing form. I am not going to give a formula though yet, I'll just present everything textually, I might work on the formula later because I am thinking about creating a software calculating your SMV which will be based on the conclusions I came up with, it won't ever be matching reality perfectly though since it is simply too intricate, could still be interesting if it can match reality closely.

You like a software engineer or mathmetian or something lol? Numberchad.

Me HighSchoolMathsIncel ?

You like a software engineer or mathmetian or something lol? Numberchad.

Me HighSchoolMathsIncel ?

No, I have a degree in Marketing, but I spent more time studying psychology on my own actually, aside from that I learned how to program algorithm through Excel with personal projects I worked on, but I didn't actually learn how to program, I'll probably need some help there unless I start studying how to program it myself. The trickier part is explaining how everything is interacting from an evolutionary perspective this is what I am the most interested on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
No, I have a degree in Marketing, but I spent more time studying psychology on my own actually, aside from that I learned on my own how to program algorithm through excel with personal projects I worked on, but I didn't actually learn how to program, I'll probably need some help there unless I start studying how to program it myself. The trickier part is explaining how everything is interacting from an evolutionary perspective this is what I am the most interest on.

Personally, I'd say the most diffucult part is cibrating and magnitudes of each factor on a numerical scale, and how they relate to one another.

You have to bring together Biology, history, an internet sub-culture and mathematics all into one...

You have to bring together Biology, history, an internet sub-culture and mathematics all into one...

Exactly. I really like hard puzzles, I'll do my best attempt at putting the pieces together.

My last project of that sort people told me it would be impossible to do, but now everyone in that hobby of mine is respecting my approach and the results I am getting. This one is on another level though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
"Oh my GOSH! Thath tho TOCKTHIC and MITHOGYNTHIC. When will thith world LEARN and finally PROGRETH from the fucking PATHRIARCHY!"

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
No man. I probably wouldn't have ascended if I didn't come into the fold to be quite h.

Whether or not you make yourself part of an "online crabs-in-a-community" is immaterial. The blackpill will be present in ordinary life to confront you daily. Having people to discuss it with - a context in which to make sense of so much of what is detestable about the world - only served me well.

"Oh my GOSH! Thath tho TOCKTHIC and MITHOGYNTHIC. When will thith world LEARN and finally PROGRETH from the fucking PATHRIARCHY!"
View attachment 3317

Fucking this smh. So much this.

EDIT: wow I didn't expect my most updooted post to be about shitty fucking "dark pill" ideology

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It is over.

It is toxic because it is REALITY. Reality is often unpleasant so people have to COPE.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel