Blackpill knowledge should not be taught to anyone under the age of 21

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
There is rampant mental health problems on this forum, most of which is from Aspie teenagers who are trying to decipher why they are being outcasted and left on the fringes of a normal teenage upbringing.

The blackpill gives a harsh reality of how the world works which is further exaggerated on this forum as being absolute. This knowledge is both destructive and dangerous to a young person, who simply cannot do anything about it but merely understand it.

One cannot implement any real solution no teenager has the funds to undergo surgery, what 17 year old is going to have orbital decompression for their eyes? who is really going to have bimax or a rhinoplasty? lets be realistic here.

Teenagers need to have their neurotransmitters protected to not become socially stunted adults or at worse suicidal. Therefore both blue pill and red pill knowledge of simple "hitting the gym" "getting a haircut" "taking a shower" teaches groundwork principles, is practical for a young adult and instills hope and progress in ones mind.

TLDR: The harsh reality of the black pill is destructive to a young persons development socially and mentally who simply cannot do anything about it i.e. surgeries . We should therefore at best instil red pill philosophies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chigoha, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
ideally your dad should be blackpilled and have money set aside for you if your genetic recombination at birth wasn’t ideal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Timelessbrah, Zeta ascended and 8 others
Agreed, this sort of forum just exacerbates existing mental health problems. Also stupid advice is given to vulnerable mentally ill teens like 'take steroids' 'blast HGH' which aren't medically or financially viable. Should advise young people to focus on grades and career (moneymaxxing etc) and baseline advice. Truthfully for >95% of guys here, softmaxxes SHOULD be enough to get laid and be happy - haircut, gym and skinmaxxing.

Truthfully I think it's a lot easier to post on a forum and cope by thinking stuff like 'oh if only I were 2'' taller I wouldn't LDAR' or 'if only I got this implant I'd be getting laid so much' instead of just putting a bit of work in and realising it's not actually that bleak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Gaia262
Agreed, this sort of forum just exacerbates existing mental health problems. Also stupid advice is given to vulnerable mentally ill teens like 'take steroids' 'blast HGH' which aren't medically or financially viable. Should advise young people to focus on grades and career (moneymaxxing etc) and baseline advice. Truthfully for >95% of guys here, softmaxxes SHOULD be enough to get laid and be happy - haircut, gym and skinmaxxing.

Truthfully I think it's a lot easier to post on a forum and cope by thinking stuff like 'oh if only I were 2'' taller I wouldn't LDAR' or 'if only I got this implant I'd be getting laid so much' instead of just putting a bit of work in and realising it's not actually that bleak.

XD

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Funnily enough I was blackpilled even in high school. I actually ended up working hard in school partially because I always wanted to get a nose job when I got older.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3043 and Gaia262
once you're blackpilled you're fucked, ppl talking about blackpilled their friends and family, it's actually not a good thing at all to be blackpilled
what's the point of knowing that everything is fucked and that the only coping mechanism that works is looking like chad

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 3043
Past 18 imo. At 21 you're already behind.

Actually fucking 13 tbh. To many adult men missed out on teenage love

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
There is rampant mental health problems on this forum, most of which is from Aspie teenagers who are trying to decipher why they are being outcasted and left on the fringes of a normal teenage upbringing.

The blackpill gives a harsh reality of how the world works which is further exaggerated on this forum as being absolute. This knowledge is both destructive and dangerous to a young person, who simply cannot do anything about it but merely understand it.

One cannot implement any real solution no teenager has the funds to undergo surgery, what 17 year old is going to have orbital decompression for their eyes? who is really going to have bimax or a rhinoplasty? lets be realistic here.

Teenagers need to have their neurotransmitters protected to not become socially stunted adults or at worse suicidal. Therefore both blue pill and red pill knowledge of simple "hitting the gym" "getting a haircut" "taking a shower" teaches groundwork principles, is practical for a young adult and instills hope and progress in ones mind.

TLDR: The harsh reality of the black pill is destructive to a young persons development socially and mentally who simply cannot do anything about it i.e. surgeries . We should therefore at best instil red pill philosophies.
true. but knowing the importance of a good face is important as soon as possible
Past 18 imo. At 21 you're already behind.

Actually fucking 13 tbh. To many adult men missed out on teenage love
it's a bluepilled meme tbh.
i used to know it, i just became disgusted of it

Cope

21 yo is an oldcel, 13yo is the ideal age to learn the blackpill tbh. That way you can never be a cuck, learn the nature of women and society and ascend quicker.

I wish I had been blackpill under 18 tbh ngl