Blackpill me on caffeine

N

nikeair270

Gold
Does 100 mg of caffeine per day sounds bad?

you'll build up tolerance very fast

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Too much is not good for the brain long term, like you could develop memory issues. It can also make you jittery, and in excess make you shit too much and piss a lot. Too many caffiene induced shits might make your body dependent on coffee for regular bowel movements which is not good.

Your in a safe range though. The energy drinks are the ones whose effects are not good In the long run. Normal coffee is fine, just make sure to rinse your mouth with milk after wards. If you dont rinse after drinking coffee you will get stains on your teeth which are not good.

Also just like anything tolerance builds. Now days coffee does not give me a boost just gets me through the day.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vidales, AllesScheiße, thereallegend and 2 others
It makes me drowsy and gives me anxiety, plus it kills collagen apparently, but I still drink it all the time :Comfy:

It makes me drowsy and gives me anxiety, plus it kills collagen apparently, but I still drink it all the time :Comfy:
Damn, yea the skin issue I can see from the dehydrating effects, but I don't think it kills collagen. any dehydrators for the skin are not good for skin quality, so to make up best to take a collagen supplement to counteract.

The biggest ager by far are is the sun, and alcohol and smoking, and poor diet and no vigorous excercise. Also stress is a big ager. Got to take it easy, but it can build up so ashwaganda is good for helping you de stress, and magnesium+zinc.

Doing the basics are a minimum 10 years guaranteed, and depending on genetics and other factors 15-25 years is possible. Jared Leto for example got elite anti aging genetics and is 50 but looks 25.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
200 mgs/day max is fine. I still feel a decent energy/focus boost even with longterm use. Caffeine blunts appetite and burns extra calories to an extent so great for staying lean.

Take it within the first couple hrs of waking so it doesnt interfere with sleep. When I exceed 200 tho, thats when I get energy crashes, and withdrawal issues without any additional benefit.

Also, stack 200 mg caffeine with 600 MG VITAMIN B6. B6 lowers prolactin levels and boosts dopamine, and this combo is EXTREMELY LEGIT for energy and focus. Heard this first from Realrob, tried it, and have now taken it daily for half a year and it fucking works

Last edited:

Blackpill me on caffeine​

It usually comes in the form of white pills...
maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 2729 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I love coffee but it makes me sleep bad

If you are taking it at least give yourself the pleasure of enjoying a cup of coffee instead of taking pills, nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and KeepGrinding
Bunch of pussies not one blackpill spotted. Coffees have like 80mg a lot of students and businesspeople will have 3 coffees a day

Some preworkouts have 400mg caffeine in a single dose ive tried it a couple times

Used to consume like 300mg a day but nowadays only like 80mg coz i have anxiety issues and need more sleep

• +1
Reactions: KeepGrinding
Although if ur not a coffee drinker dont do more than 100mg at first lol itll fuck you up and give you jitters and heart palpitations

Bunch of pussies not one blackpill spotted. Coffees have like 80mg a lot of students and businesspeople will have 3 coffees a day

Some preworkouts have 400mg caffeine in a single dose ive tried it a couple times

Used to consume like 300mg a day but nowadays only like 80mg coz i have anxiety issues and need more sleep
I always get a panic attack when I drink 3+ cups of coffee or take a 200mg caffeine pill, it also comes down to how you metabolize caffeine, some guys can just drink 5 cups a day and are fine, others get anxiety.
1 cup a day is more than enough for me, I also feel like caffeine pills are just a quick boost in energy, whereas coffee lasts a bit longer and you don't crash as hard later in the day.

You should "cycle" caffeine, like @Enkidu said, you build up a tolerance after a while, then you can either lower the dosage or take a few days off, to reset the tolerance you built up.

Nah it doesn't sound bad but once you get addicted and forget your caffeine dose you would feel like shit without even realizing

"Heavy drinkers also had a 53% higher risk of being diagnosed with dementia compared with light drinkers. The risk was approximately the same whether people drank caffeinated or decaffeinated coffee."

Think about it logically, . The way coffee is it boosts your alertness so you are able to " get in the zone". But too much coffee you feel wired in .You focus mainly on the task in hand and not the things around you , or things to do later in the day.You become forgetful. Its like a very low dose of aderall.

The side effects of coffee and aderall are similar, but the difference is a high dose of cofee low of aderall. So 200mg of coffee is like 5-10mg of aderall in terms of side effects.

"Heavy drinkers also had a 53% higher risk of being diagnosed with dementia compared with light drinkers. The risk was approximately the same whether people drank caffeinated or decaffeinated coffee."

Think about it logically, . The way coffee is it boosts your alertness so you are able to " get in the zone". But too much coffee you feel wired in .You focus mainly on the task in hand and not the things around you , or things to do later in the day.You become forgetful. Its like a very low dose of aderall.

The side effects of coffee and aderall are similar, but the difference is a high dose of cofee low of aderall. So 200mg of coffee is like 5-10mg of aderall in terms of side effects.
coffee is my lifefuel cuz helps a lot being leanmaxxed. Dementia and other shit are cope when it comes to maintain lean body and face. There is too much aspects of getting dementia that coffe is completely irrelevant in compare to lifestyle and genetic predisposition
Normal coffee is fine, just make sure to rinse your mouth with milk after wards. If you dont rinse after drinking coffee you will get stains on your teeth which are not good.
any evidence to prove that?

• +1
Reactions: nikeair270
coffee is my lifefuel cuz helps a lot being leanmaxxed. Dementia and other shit are cope when it comes to maintain lean body and face. There is too much aspects of getting dementia that coffe is completely irrelevant in compare to lifestyle and genetic predisposition

To me helps also motivation and improve eye area as well.
I m trying maximum at 200 mg ( only pills ), I feel really good mentally on 200 mg but I need to take anti acid for stomach pain then.
At 100 no sides.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

Personal, and you can see for yourself heavy coffee users who dont rinse mouth have stained yellow teeth. Thats the downside but rinsing with milk has prevented any issues of coffee staining for me.

I do believe in general moderation is key.