Blackpill me on dairy

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Should you consume it or not? If yes, how much? Benefits, downsides?
Especially T/hormonal wise and skin

Consume skimmed milk the estrogen is in the fat, low fat milk increases testosterone because calcium increases t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5608 and 1 other person
5E7A4D44 63B4 4701 84B9 EFC54E8AEDEB

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and PYT
I like cheese

it tastes delicious

Should you consume it or not? If yes, how much? Benefits, downsides?
Especially T/hormonal wise and skin
A lot of the grocery store stuff is bad. Try to get raw milk

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 1476
After reading that anabolicmen article Ill probably ditch milk completely and just stay with cheese and the stuff my cafeteria gives me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

The present data on men and children indicate that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was suppressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion. Sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk.

Cheese and yogurt seem less oestrogenic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 6403
View attachment 599532
Consume skimmed milk the estrogen is in the fat, low fat milk increases testosterone because calcium increases t
skimmed milk is heavily processed with other substances that might make you look like a trans in the future. Our ancestors didn't drink skimmed milk and some fat was a normal thing in their diet, which make the benefits of skimmed milk questionable to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
raw farm milk only

skimmed milk is heavily processed with other substances that might make you look like a trans in the future. Our ancestors didn't drink skimmed milk and some fat was a normal thing in their diet, which make the benefits of skimmed milk questionable to me.
You're mixing concepts up here, I'm not advocating for a low fat diet - just that milk itself contains estrogen in the fat

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad