Blackpill me on finasteride

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
Or give me safe alternatives I have two stacks of 30 pills rn that I ordered on ADC but didn't take them since like 2 weeks. I'm too scared of nuking my DHT and sides because dick is life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
No dick for your hair

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
Or give me safe alternatives I have two stacks of 30 pills rn that I ordered on ADC but didn't take them since like 2 weeks. I'm too scared of nuking my DHT and sides because dick is life.
my boner length and girth, erection frequency sex drive is still the same after 9 months of fin. Skin didnt get nuked either it improved since im on retin a. The side fx are memes by Norwood 5 cucks who are beyond the point of no return

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, 5'8manlet, Mastermind and 4 others
Dose?
Drop it to 0.2 or 0.25 mg.

After above dose, it's deminishing returns.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Dose?
Drop it to 0.2 or 0.25 mg.

After above dose, it's deminishing returns.
I'm not taking it right now, I was thinking to start at 0.5mg every day or rather 1mg every other day

No side effect. All PFS members are incel low t

Anyway it’s finasteride or balding. Chose

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Screenshot 20201207 182235 Gallery

How will YOU decide ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Good_Little_Goy
I'm not taking it right now, I was thinking to start at 0.5mg every day or rather 1mg every other day
imo. 1 mg, is kinda overdose. 1mg gives the top/best results for hair gains.
BUT only 0.2 mg gives already 70% of hair gains. So the extra 0.8 mg AFTER 0.2mg gives ONLY 30% extra results. And I guestimate that extra 0.8mg (or basically 5x higher dose than 0.2mg) might be having affect on chance and/or severity on side effect.

I satrted out with 1mg also inbeginning. but quickly swifted to about 0.2-0.25 mg; because I read studies about dose and hair gains curve.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HerpDerpson, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
3 years, scalp regrowth, no hairline recession, no sides

if you're unlucky enough to have persisting side effects after a month of taking it just stop taking it, none of the side effects are permanent despite what pfs schizos might say (fin nukes your dht levels to 40% or so, which goes back up once you stop the drug jfl)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTierNormie, nonserviam, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
no finasteride for your subhuman children

if you're unlucky enough to have persisting side effects after a month of taking it just stop taking it, none of the side effects are permanent despite what pfs schizos might say
@op dont listen to him he wants you to fail
ive heard stories that his penis retracted from finasteride

• JFL
Reactions: Matheus and sytyl
imo. 1 mg, is kinda overdose. 1mg gives the top/best results for hair gains.
BUT only 0.2 mg gives already 70% of hair gains. So the extra 0.8 mg AFTER 0.2mg gives ONLY 30% extra results. And I guestimate that extra 0.8mg (or basically 5x higher dose than 0.2mg) might be having affect on chance and/or severity on side effect.

I satrted out with 1mg also inbeginning. but quickly swifted to about 0.2-0.25 mg; because I read studies about dose and hair gains curve.
Ok interesting. What about 1mg 3 days a week?
Doesn't DHT have… idk some kind of use?
@op dont listen to him he wants you to fail
ive heard stories that his penis retracted from finasteride
Sure jfl
iu

Dude has subhuman children (how the fuck did they both get NCT ?). Odd as it sounds it seems to be a "coincidence" with a lot of Hollywood stars who take fin. I want children later so…

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

Sure jfl

iu

Dude has subhuman children (how the fuck did they both get NCT ?). Odd as it sounds it seems to be a "coincidence" with a lot of Hollywood stars who take fin. I want children later so…
Yeah bro, because of a drug that inhibit Testoseterone to convert DHT, DNA in his sperms changed :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelstastyman:.

This is what happens if you waste too much time on OffTopic conspriacy retards, next thing you believe Alex Jones saved the earth from alien jews.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, LowTierNormie, The Bleach Pill and 1 other person
Yeah bro, because of a drug that inhibit Testoseterone to convert DHT, DNA in his sperms changed :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelstastyman:.

This is what happens if you waste too much time on OffTopic conspriacy retards, next thing you believe Alex Jones saved the earth from alien jews.
Yeah right cuz genetic mutation during the process of sperm synthesis, residual fin or whatnot could not possibly be a thing right? That's why if a pregnant woman even so much as touches finasteride her baby will be born without a dick. What if you answered seriously instead of taking me for a retard. 90% of this forum doesn't want children but I do and I can't be lenient on whether finasteride has an impact on sperm & offspring or not.

That's why if a pregnant woman even so much as touches finasteride her baby will be born without a dick.
Give me a link for that

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I dunno what would happen with 1mg 3 days a week. It has never been researched that way, so it's up for speculation. Only dose expermeinents that have been done for hairloss, are like dose of daily: 0.2, maybe 0.5, 1 and 5 mg.

Yes. DHT has function. if DHT didn't exist, you wouldn't look like a man.

Dihydrotestosterone is a hormone that stimulates the development of male characteristics (an androgen). It is made through conversion of the more commonly known androgen, testosterone. Almost 10% of the testosterone produced by an adult each day is converted to dihydrotestosterone, by the testes and prostate (in men), the ovaries (in women), the skin and other parts of the body. This figure is much lower before puberty however, and it is thought that the increased dihydrotestosterone production may be responsible for the start of puberty in boys, causing development of the genitals (penis, testes and scrotum) and growth of pubic and body hair. This hormone also causes the prostate to grow and is thought to combine with testosterone causing the expression of male sexual behaviour. Dihydrotestosterone is many times more potent than testosterone, and many of the effects that testosterone has in the body only happen after it is converted to dihydrotestosterone.

What happens if I have too much dihydrotestosterone?
Too much dihydrotestosterone, often resulting from excess testosterone production, has variable effects on men and women. It is unlikely that levels of dihydrotestosterone will be raised before the start of puberty. It is also unlikely that adult men with too much dihydrotestosterone would undergo recognisable changes. Women with too much dihydrotestosterone may develop increased body, facial and pubic hair growth (called hirsutism), stopping of menstrual periods (amenorrhoea) and increased acne. Abnormal changes to the genitalia may also occur in women with too much dihydrotestosterone.

What happens if I have too little dihydrotestosterone?
Dihydrotestosterone is thought to have fewer effects in women and, as a result, it is believed they are relatively unaffected by having too little dihydrotestosterone. It is possible, however, that the start of puberty may be delayed in girls with too little dihydrotestosterone and the amount of pubic and body hair present in adult females may also be reduced.

In contrast, low levels of dihydrotestosterone in men can have dramatic effects. If there is too little dihydrotestosterone whilst male foetuses are still in the womb, for example, they may not be 'masculinised' and their genitalia may seem similar to that seen in girls of the same age. Later, boys with too little dihydrotestosterone may undergo some of the changes usually seen in puberty (such as muscle growth and production of sperm) but will not develop normal body hair growth and genital development

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and Matheus
Give me a link for that
You're being the retard here everyone knows finasteride is extremely teratogenic
Check the story of the dude who used fin while his girl was pregnant and his baby didn't have a dick, at all. Fin is also extremely counterindicated if you're trying to conceive.

• Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab
05x1rxsnpww51

Here ur blackpill. Just do low dosages and act accordingly. Your semen will prob be worse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, LowTierNormie, thekurdishprince and 4 others
I dunno what would happen with 1mg 3 days a week. It has never been researched that way, so it's up for speculation. Only dose expermeinents that have been done for hairloss, are like dose of daily: 0.2, maybe 0.5, 1 and 5 mg.

Yes. DHT has function. if DHT didn't exist, you wouldn't look like a man.

Dihydrotestosterone is a hormone that stimulates the development of male characteristics (an androgen). It is made through conversion of the more commonly known androgen, testosterone. Almost 10% of the testosterone produced by an adult each day is converted to dihydrotestosterone, by the testes and prostate (in men), the ovaries (in women), the skin and other parts of the body. This figure is much lower before puberty however, and it is thought that the increased dihydrotestosterone production may be responsible for the start of puberty in boys, causing development of the genitals (penis, testes and scrotum) and growth of pubic and body hair. This hormone also causes the prostate to grow and is thought to combine with testosterone causing the expression of male sexual behaviour. Dihydrotestosterone is many times more potent than testosterone, and many of the effects that testosterone has in the body only happen after it is converted to dihydrotestosterone.

What happens if I have too much dihydrotestosterone?
Too much dihydrotestosterone, often resulting from excess testosterone production, has variable effects on men and women. It is unlikely that levels of dihydrotestosterone will be raised before the start of puberty. It is also unlikely that adult men with too much dihydrotestosterone would undergo recognisable changes. Women with too much dihydrotestosterone may develop increased body, facial and pubic hair growth (called hirsutism), stopping of menstrual periods (amenorrhoea) and increased acne. Abnormal changes to the genitalia may also occur in women with too much dihydrotestosterone.

What happens if I have too little dihydrotestosterone?
Dihydrotestosterone is thought to have fewer effects in women and, as a result, it is believed they are relatively unaffected by having too little dihydrotestosterone. It is possible, however, that the start of puberty may be delayed in girls with too little dihydrotestosterone and the amount of pubic and body hair present in adult females may also be reduced.

In contrast, low levels of dihydrotestosterone in men can have dramatic effects. If there is too little dihydrotestosterone whilst male foetuses are still in the womb, for example, they may not be 'masculinised' and their genitalia may seem similar to that seen in girls of the same age. Later, boys with too little dihydrotestosterone may undergo some of the changes usually seen in puberty (such as muscle growth and production of sperm) but will not develop normal body hair growth and genital development
Thanks for the resources. The idea was just to avoid the hassle of cutting the pills. Can you confirm that fin has no lasting teratogenic effect?

You're being the retard here everyone knows finasteride is extremely teratogenic
Check the story of the dude who used fin while his girl was pregnant and his baby didn't have a dick, at all. Fin is also extremely counterindicated if you're trying to conceive.
Good thing I dont want to bring another soulto this rotten earth.

And you will have to cope with HS bro, or find a girl who doesnt mind you being bald

Good thing I dont want to bring another soulto this rotten earth.

And you will have to cope with HS bro, or find a girl who doesnt mind you being bald
The teratogenic effect might not be lasting, say if you stop taking it it shouldn't linger but I'm not 100% sure which is why I'm asking. It could very well have lasting, mild and thus not very noticeable teratogenicity

Can you confirm that fin has no lasting teratogenic effect?
I have no idea. I didn't even know what teratogenic meant, and had to look up.

For me it's a non-issue/choice. Because if I go bald, I need not worry about sex anymore for life, because with my face shape. Bald or balding = SMV death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Matheus

Sure jfl

iu

ha! the consequence of being effortlessly chad, being bluepilled on looks and development and marrying a subhuman foid on top of that :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
I have no idea. I didn't even know what teratogenic meant, and had to look up.

For me it's a non-issue/choice. Because if I go bald, I need not worry about sex anymore for life, because with my face shape. Bald or balding = SMV death sentence.
That's a valid argument but you can always put on a hair system, whereas if fin has lasting effects you cannot get rid of it

ha! the consequence of being effortlessly chad, being bluepilled on looks and development and marrying a subhuman foid on top of that :feelskek:
Could be that also JFL but I saw a thread with pics of other Hollywood finasteride abusers with similar problems

if you're unlucky enough to have persisting side effects after a month of taking it just stop taking it, none of the side effects are permanent despite what pfs schizos might say (fin nukes your dht levels to 40% or so, which goes back up once you stop the drug jfl)
Got any before and afters showing regrowth?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Got any before and afters showing regrowth?

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and MassacredMyBoy
Damn, looks good. Your hair in the last pic is exactly what I want. As soon as my crown thickens up I want to grow my hair out. You said you had the best results after 2 years? I'll have been on it for 14 months on the 23rd and I think I just finished up a big shed.

• +1
Proxy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 15302, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
Damn, looks good. Your hair in the last pic is exactly what I want. As soon as my crown thickens up I want to grow my hair out. You said you had the best results after 2 years? I'll have been on it for 14 months on the 23rd and I think I just finished up a big shed.
just use toppik fibers until your crown thickens up, yeah the best results were in ~2 years, crown still isn't as dense as the rest of my hair but the fact that it's not noticeable anymore is enough for me

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and MassacredMyBoy
just use toppik fibers until your crown thickens up, yeah the best results were in ~2 years, crown still isn't as dense as the rest of my hair but the fact that it's not noticeable anymore is enough for me
You tried dermarolling or other wounding?

• +1
You tried dermarolling or other wounding?
I did infrequently for a few months but stopped out of laziness plus I was using the roller which sometimes ripped hair off... I think the pen is better for this reason + how it penetrates the skin though I've never used it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, MassacredMyBoy and Matheus
Not many, but a common side effect of being NW4 before 30 is throwing yourself off a bridge

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Matheus
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fahkumram, Matheus and Schizoidcel

Damn.
That dude, started hoping on Finastride 1mg WHILE his wife was pregnant, and he nutting in her.
That dude should had never taken that extra risk. And just stayed of fina also during the whole pregnancy.

I recall, ashton kutcher being on fina since early 20's already.
He defentaly has stopped taken it all together. for the sake of breeding
HDTZi3qIfZJ2Gw3x9B-3zIOB9YVc8ZbZFsDmsU7hkdAkH1TAPpCyEOcoBFt859ZjJh7s-LEZEhnIVY4R9o0qU4iNjLVEWutpPpxFpZpaRWLLMppoHBQzp0nzV2WJB0_tGsSxg-n6KRTOIoIUZYwG6oK7LX8SU2kS-ULeAoHuAgqnY3vMSQ

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Schizoidcel, randomvanish, Matheus and 1 other person
nope this one, i found it

"i got so much more pussy than you" damn that was hard to swallow lol

Schizoid cringe I couldn't take more than 15 seconds. Disturbs me hard tbh I hope fin will do the trick and I won't have sides…

Sad state of Connor Murphy tbh I can't believe it's only the Norwood reaper
I sometimes don't understand a little bit.
Why he didn't cash in his chips, in his prime. He seemed to have his pick. But I guess he just slayed, or suffered from "indecision due to to much options"

Chico did that well. he cashed in his chips at 20 orso. And went long term with a Stacy (at the time).

ALMOST, no one can stay slayer for life. Hence,it's good idea, to cash in one chips at peak/prime.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Matheus
I am on fin for 6 month and honestly I feel great, 0 side effects. Went from like NW3 to NW2. Only a small percentage of people get side effects, and there is no evidence suggesting that the effects are permanent after you quit. If you are really worried, get blood work done with your doctor and monitor your hormones. This video can potentially help you:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989 and sytyl
I would lop off my dick for hair OP who cares about sides.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, sytyl and The Bleach Pill
what dose?
standard 1mg?
I cut the 5mg tablet in quarters, so 1.25mg/day. Since the 5mg version is multiple times cheaper than the 1mg version in Canada. And honestly 1.25mg/every other day get the job done as well, but I take it everyday.

• +1
I cut the 5mg tablet in quarters, so 1.25mg/day. Since the 5mg version is multiple times cheaper than the 1mg version in Canada. And honestly 1.25mg/every other day get the job done as well, but I take it everyday.
To share.
Actually 1mg, was proven to give the most hair gains (100%). Even better than 5mg. But also, 0.2mg already gave about 70% of the hair gains.I bought 1mg, and am cutting them into 4 or 5 piece. to aim for about 0.2 mg.

"Treatment with finasteride significantly decreased serum DHT levels at all doses (median decrease of -67.6%).
5mg -67.6%
1mg -68.5%
0.2mg ,-61.2%
0.01mg -10.8%

counted extra or less hairs in 1 inch diameter on scalp, after 6months:
placebo -20 hairs
0.01mg: -9 hairs
0.2mg: +55 hairs
1mg: + 69 hairs
5mg +66 hairs "

I hope personally, to reduce side effects risks.
I must say though. I was not NW3 like you; so I can take a more relaxed appraoch. I was when i started like NW 2 orso. Now I am NW1, after 1 year.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6 and SOS-Sonic
To share.
Actually 1mg, was proven to give the most hair gains (100%). Even better than 5mg. But also, 0.2mg already gave about 70% of the hair gains.I bought 1mg, and am cutting them into 4 or 5 piece. to aim for about 0.2 mg.

I hope personally, to reduce side effects risks.
I must say though. I was not NW3 like you; so I can take a more relaxed appraoch. I was when i started like NW 2 orso. Now I am NW1, after 1 year.
Congrats man! You were smart and acted early unlike me, I wish I had a time machine... And also, are you still seeing regrowth right now 1 year in? Or are you just maintaining what you have rn?

Last edited:
Congrats man! You were smart and acted early unlike me, I wish I had a time machine... And also, are you seeing regrowth right now 1 year in? Or are you just maintaining what you have rn?
density is improving still a bit.
Let me find pics from pre fina + minox; that shows muh hair a bit
and now.

Pre:
TwcsPwz

Now, from last week after going to hair dresser
A forward

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 275, ezio6, Deleted member 9989 and 4 others