Blackpill me on finasteride

density is improving still a bit.
Let me find pics from pre fina + minox; that shows muh hair a bit
and now.

Pre:
View attachment 855809

Now, from last week after going to hair dresser
View attachment 855812
You're average maybe a bit above average by PSL standards but I must say that haircut and facial hair + your pheno looks very high class. You also seem to be dressing for that purpose congrats buddy

Lmao larp or it will be in the news
Just because a guys wrote this on reddit doesn't mean its true, as far as we know, he could be a hateful bald basement dweller fear mongering hoping other will stay off fin and go bald, because misery loves company. Even if it was true, there is no evident that it was fin that caused the birth defect. The vast majority of the world is not on fin yet there are still children who are born deformed everywhere around the world. Furthermore, there are stories like this about LITEREALLY ANY DRUG. They are literally people suing Advil because they think it gave their kid autism. And to be clear, side effect are rare but can happen, I'm not denying it, but if you really want to understand this effects drug I suggest you talk to your doctor and read studies done by experts rather than getting your info off reddit. Also note, there is 0 studies confirming that PFS exists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989 and sytyl
You're average maybe a bit above average by PSL standards but I must say that haircut and facial hair + your pheno looks very high class. You also seem to be dressing for that purpose congrats buddy
My preferred styling in daily is suit for sure. It's not really something for younger people much, but I'm old(er) so it's okay.

Level 1: minoxidil
Level 2: saw palmetto
Level 3: Finasteride
Level 4: Dutasteride
Level 5: Hair transplant
Level 6: Hair System

Damn.
That dude, started hoping on Finastride 1mg WHILE his wife was pregnant, and he nutting in her.
That dude should had never taken that extra risk. And just stayed of fina also during the whole pregnancy.

I recall, ashton kutcher being on fina since early 20's already.
He defentaly has stopped taken it all together. for the sake of breeding
HDTZi3qIfZJ2Gw3x9B-3zIOB9YVc8ZbZFsDmsU7hkdAkH1TAPpCyEOcoBFt859ZjJh7s-LEZEhnIVY4R9o0qU4iNjLVEWutpPpxFpZpaRWLLMppoHBQzp0nzV2WJB0_tGsSxg-n6KRTOIoIUZYwG6oK7LX8SU2kS-ULeAoHuAgqnY3vMSQ

What's wrong with Ashton's body? Is that from crushing his DHT for so long which often leads to high estrogen in some males? Did he get gyno surgery?

What's wrong with Ashton's body? Is that from crushing his DHT for so long which often leads to high estrogen in some males? Did he get gyno surgery?
Het is off fina for some time now. I think.
It looks like he is just letting his looks good. Low effort.
He is probably busy being a dad

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Just take it

• +1
Reactions: Milk
I cut the 5mg tablet in quarters, so 1.25mg/day. Since the 5mg version is multiple times cheaper than the 1mg version in Canada. And honestly 1.25mg/every other day get the job done as well, but I take it everyday.
dawg u don't even need to take 1.25mg a day. .5mg-.75mg suffices, studies have shown

No side effect. All PFS members are incel low t

Anyway it’s finasteride or balding. Chose
I feel like it would be best to take fin after getting lean to stop all the test from aromatizing now that you lack DHT to block estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
I feel like it would be best to take fin after getting lean to stop all the test from aromatizing now that you lack DHT to block estrogen
I'm already lean (10-11% bf) but I didn't even think about that, great point

went from boring office worker to fun, chill ladiesman with the longer hairstyle + facial hair. Looking good man.
thanks. your hair moggs though, I have to admit. Happy that this Covid stuff, ended your NEET maxxing. But at least you are milking the state, with you current job; that's nice. I honestly think. for slaying it's best to be good looking and borderline unemployed or NEET. Than have the free time, to go do that. Much better than, being 9 hours at work, 1 hour traveling daily. 3 hours of eating/coocking, 2hours personal care and sports, 8 hours sleep. THAN only 1 hour left for chilling/dating/etc.. To little time to slay maxx; and than everything comes down to weekend. for having some fun; although also house chores. Fuck fulltime working, tbh. Partime work moggs. WOmen are right/correct; to be partime work maxxers.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275
nope this one, i found it

"i got so much more pussy than you" damn that was hard to swallow lol

jfl this bitch doesnt have any hair either