Blackpill me on productivity, blackpilled productivity books, drugs, etc.

E

everythingmatters

Silver
Titile

How to really be more productive without bs.

Please recommend books that have helped you, advice, god tier drugs, etc.

step 1: leave this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Flowey, middayshowers, Deleted member 4464 and 11 others
Just do things you want to do.
No hesitation or low t

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Be productive and don't depend on anything besides yourself. So don't think about drugs. Think about what you wanna do

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Need2Ascend, Mayorga and 3 others
Be productive and don't depend on anything besides yourself. So don't think about drugs. Think about what you wanna do
what are your thoughts on IDRA21 and PRL8-53?

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
hey man quick question, is it true men got bloated/store more fat in the face during puberty?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and sytyl
hey man quick question, is it true men got bloated/store more fat in the face during puberty?
Not sure tbh. Probably not. Maybe more water retention due to increase estrogen during puberty but tbh idk

what are your thoughts on IDRA21 and PRL8-53?
Don't have any thoughts. Multitasking atm so my replies won't be great in this thread lol

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Don't have any thoughts. Multitasking atm so my replies won't be great in this thread lol
I added them to a meme thread about studymaxxing before. But idk anything about them at all

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and xefo
a good stack is l-theanine+caffeine ,advanced ractems, nooept, alpha gbc, synapse bacopa monnieri, phenibut HCL, CoQ10, nicotine and sunifiram. Get these atleast 3-4 months before exams to see effects
Inb4 copestack

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and Deleted member 9274
a good stack is l-theanine+caffeine ,advanced ractems, nooept, alpha gbc, synapse bacopa monnieri, phenibut HCL, CoQ10, nicotine and sunifiram. Get these atleast 3-4 months before exams to see effects
Inb4 copestack
Finally a good response from you. Most of the time i see you acting like a hater jfl

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Finally a good response from you. Most of the time i see you acting like a hater jfl
stfu nigga when i make effort threads with studies included i get 5 reacts max

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 9274
  • +1

Bro, the first time you reply a post of mine, I want to tell you that you are one of the best that I have found on the internet.

I think I get your point ... I don't mean to say that drugs are magic and will solve my life on their own, but I think (for now) they can give you a little nudge or they can help you if you have real problems in your brain.

I have legitimate ADHD and it is very difficult for me to be a productive not because I am lazy or want to do things but because there are substances in my brain that are not naturally produced in the same way as a normal person (whatever I do).

I am already working on the more important pillars than drugs (sleep, food, exercise, habits, routines), all these things will not be done by drugs for me, but I have been taking Concerta for a couple of weeks and I really feel that I am helping to avoid multitasking and improve my focus (which is naturally more defient than a normal person), I don't know in the long run but at the moment I feel in god mode.

When I say drugs I mean drugs that help me go to another level when you already fulfill other fundamental things such as sleep

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Cuz you are retard for the reason i just stated.
no reason i just stated for ur face when i can post inceletos gay gang

and get 10 reacts minimum while u try hard to appeal to degenerates and get 4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 9274
  • +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 6873, Seth Walsh and 1 other person
Bro, the first time you reply a post of mine, I want to tell you that you are one of the best that I have found on the internet.

I think I get your point ... I don't mean to say that drugs are magic and will solve my life on their own, but I think (for now) they can give you a little nudge or they can help you if you have real problems in your brain.

I have legitimate ADHD and it is very difficult for me to be a productive not because I am lazy or want to do things but because there are substances in my brain that are not naturally produced in the same way as a normal person (whatever I do).

I am already working on the more important pillars than drugs (sleep, food, exercise, habits, routines), all these things will not be done by drugs for me, but I have been taking Concerta for a couple of weeks and I really feel that I am helping to avoid multitasking and improve my focus (which is naturally more difficult than a normal person), I don't know in the long run but at the moment I feel in god mode.

When I say drugs I mean drugs that help me go to another level when you already fulfill other fundamental things such as sleep
I've been on Concerta and Ritalin for 2 years or so and I really want to get off them eventually bc they stop helping after a while. I probably don't have ADHD either. Was prescribed vyvanse first.

They do help at the start though I gotta admit. But they help like jumpleads would help jumpstarting a car. After some time, getting off psychostims would help more than staying on them

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and ThreadMatters
stfu nigga when i make effort threads with studies included i get 5 reacts max
i fucking hate it whenever i post a serious looksmax thread i get 3 replies but whenever i post man fucking vacuum that shit blows up

• JFL
I've been on Concerta and Ritalin for 2 years or so and I really want to get off them eventually bc they stop helping after a while. I probably don't have ADHD either. Was prescribed vyvanse first.

They do help at the start though I gotta admit. But they help like jumpleads would help jumpstarting a car. After some time, getting off psychostims would help more than staying on them
Some psychiatrists purposely prescribe ADHD meds for people who have bad depression (circumstantial depression caused by rotting/bad experiences and environment) and they work the best because the patient feels a new surge of hope and become more motivated which leads to improvement, let alone the extra propensity to lose weight etc. Imo they're the best short-term treatment for depression in 18-25year olds cause it gives them new focuses and ideas about self improvement etc. Far better than SSRI's or any of the other crap that's usually prescribed.

Most people on ADHD meds likely never had ADHD to begin with (unless you get diagnosed as a kid where you clearly have it)

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and ThreadMatters
Some psychiatrists purposely prescribe ADHD meds for people who have bad depression (circumstantial depression caused by rotting/bad experiences and environment) and they work the best because the patient feels a new surge of hope and become more motivated which leads to improvement, let alone the extra propensity to lose weight etc. Imo they're the best short-term treatment for depression in 18-25year olds cause it gives them new focuses and ideas about self improvement etc. Far better than SSRI's or any of the other crap that's usually prescribed.

Most people on ADHD meds likely never had ADHD to begin with (unless you get diagnosed as a kid where you clearly have it)

Great post bro, thanks. You always leave a lot of value in your posts.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
What gives you motivation to be productive is your dopamine receptors. Make sure they are healthy.

Aka avoid getting rewards too often without having to work for it.

Get on nofap (or at least decrease it to once a week)

you either have it in you or you don't, if you do have it..you know what to do.