Just Got Blackpilled Through IRL Experience Even Though I Should Have Already Known

u showed them that thang to let them know what they be missing out on eh
I just woke up, and i saw that they werent that great, when you young they are all cute and beautiful, when the wallpill is here. beautiful woman is very rare

• Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
It won't damage you if taken occasionally at 40 mg doses. It has some bad sides like nausea and low energy, but you can drink something to become alert and energized. Just take it 2 hours before going out to urinate a couple of times.
I notice taking cold showers or going for long runs debloats me

I just woke up, and i saw that they werent that great, when you young they are all cute and beautiful, when the wallpill is here. beautiful woman is very rare
average woman is mtb/ltb

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
So, the consensus is that unless you're tall and HTN+, no face will compensate manletism without status and clout.

There's one chadlet I know who compensates in that way like crazy because without it he would end up like the OP. He would get laid for sure but most chicks who are used to dating tall dudes would simply flake.

Last edited:
I know for a fact that if I looked like Johnny Depp or young Tom Cruise she wouldn't have a problem with my height
BRO
Even if you were like Voldemort and had 1 face of Chico and behind it a second face of Jordan Barrett she still would have problem with your height 😂😂😂
5’8 sorry I don’t respect man let’s

BRO
Even if you were like Voldemort and had 1 face of Chico and behind it a second face of Jordan Barrett she still would have problem with your height 😂😂😂
Nah I doubt that.

BRO
BRO
delete ur account

• +1
Reactions: 6”3mogger
IMO OP's failure is attributed to lack of sex appeal. Had he been sex appeal maxxed, she wouldn't hesitate to kiss him and would make out with him on the same day or would arrange the 2nd date for sex to happen.

Sex appeal maxxing is very important for STR and ONS success. You have to be HOT in order for girls to want to have sex with you. Otherwise, they either see you as a betabuxx, oofy doofy or simply no relationship worthy if subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, greywind and LooksmaxxHopeful
Tough shit, are you american by any chance? British? If not then where?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
To become hot and fuckable.
That's too generic description. It's like "to become attractive". Define "hot" in your opinion, and how it's different from "normal" looksmaxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
That's too generic description. It's like "to become attractive". Define "hot" in your opinion, and how it's different from "normal" looksmaxing.
It's one thing to be GL and another to be hot and have a sex appeal to women. I think that many can become GL but few can become hot and ONS material.

Generic GL guys are seen as betabuxx material by women so they will withhold sex to them but if the guy is equivalent to slut female in terms of SMV, then it's the other way around, they will see him as fuckboy material and will cheat their oofy doofy bfs or betabuxx husbands without hesitation and make him FWB.

• +1
It's one thing to be GL and another to be hot and have a sex appeal to women. I think that many can become GL but few can become hot and ONS material.

Generic GL guys are seen as betabuxx material by women so they will withhold sex to them but if the guy is equivalent to slut female in terms of SMV, then it's the other way around, they will see him as fuckboy material and will cheat their oofy doofy bfs or betabuxx husbands without hesitation and make him FWB.
I wanna get a really muscular and lean body, but I don't want to use steroids because of the negative health effects, so it's going to take a couple of years.

women are UNPREDICTABLE
legit saw a video where thousands of women preferred a short handsome man (short to them is 5'7) over just a tall dude
another video had ugly tall men being sexualised
I disagree tbh, women are 90% of the time very predictable. Outliers are the 10%

bros on here since 2021 and still took almost 4 years to realize it, some ppl just deserve to be miserable

• JFL
bros on here since 2021 and still took almost 4 years to realize it, some ppl just deserve to be miserable
Bro I already was blackpilled from the beggining, but I thought that I could at least try to get some while being a normie in the process of my looksmaxxing, but now I'm thinking being barely a 5 which is what I am you have to put in too much effort for so little return, I gotta looksmax first.

It takes a good 2-3 years to get jacked naturally.

JFL no face for your height. no height for your face. you gotta have both to not be an incel in 2024, trust me coming from a 6'4 ltn

• +1
JFL no face for your height. no height for your face. you gotta have both to not be an incel in 2024, trust me coming from a 6'4 ltn
It's better to be on the shorter side and have good face rather than be tall with undesirable face.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and DNRDniggerking
I wanna get a really muscular and lean body, but I don't want to use steroids because of the negative health effects, so it's going to take a couple of years.
Yeah, roids are a looksmin and healthsmin in the long run. At least short guys like below 5'9 can easily get jacked without drugs, only proper diet and protein powders + creatine is needed.

But, trust me, no amount of muscles will halo a generic face. It's all about having sexy face to pull that bitches and good body on top of that is a bonus that helps tremendously.

• +1
Yeah, roids are a looksmin and healthsmin in the long run. At least short guys like below 5'9 can easily get jacked without drugs, only proper diet and protein powders + creatine is needed.

But, trust me, no amount of muscles will halo a generic face. It's all about having sexy face to pull that bitches and good body on top of that is a bonus that helps tremendously.
The debloating that will come from working out + cardio + good diet + sleep will give me a more aesthetic face.

Then go for it, how old are you btw?
I am going for it, I run 5 times a week and lift weights/do bodyweight exercises 4 times a week. Building up my deadlift and bench press gradually.

I'm 21.

Bro I already was blackpilled from the beggining, but I thought that I could at least try to get some while being a normie in the process of my looksmaxxing, but now I'm thinking being barely a 5 which is what I am you have to put in too much effort for so little return, I gotta looksmax first.

It takes a good 2-3 years to get jacked naturally.
bro, u KNEW about the bp, u WERE NOT blackpilled, a :blackpill: would put energy into looksmaxxing and not pussy, especially when the heightpill exists "omg i was blackpilled but i asked a girl out and she me rejected based on my height, omg im so shocked imma post it on .org" think about it and stop lying toyourself

bro, u KNEW about the bp, u WERE NOT blackpilled, a :blackpill: would put energy into looksmaxxing and not pussy, especially when the heightpill exists "omg i was blackpilled but i asked a girl out and she me rejected based on my height, omg im so shocked imma post it on .org" think about it and stop lying toyourself
I was putting effort into looksmaxxing, but it takes a couple years to looksmaxx in the gym, so I thought in the meantime I'd try while my looks are normie tier.

I was putting effort into looksmaxxing, but it takes a couple years to looksmaxx in the gym, so I thought in the meantime I'd try while my looks are normie tier.
bro, how can u say u r blackpilled and at the same time trying no get laid being NORMIE? chad-only society bro cant u understand that? normie = invisible

• +1
So, just because of this one girl you're going to abstain from dating for 3 fucking years until you "fully looksmaxx"? Go play numbers game till then, otherwise you'll rot here and become turbo autist which will bottleneck you very hard after those 3 looksmaxxing years.

Height is indeed a serious bottleneck. Even if you had the face of Tom Cruise, she would still ditch you for some tall dude because you're nobody unlike Tom Cruise.
I have a question with numbers game, isn't it a problem if one of the girls find you talking to other girls?

bro, how can u say u r blackpilled and at the same time trying no get laid being NORMIE? chad-only society bro cant u understand that? normie = invisible
Well I actually got oral lol :lul:, after putting myself out there, but I had to put in a lot of effort, the ROI was high.

I have a question with numbers game, isn't it a problem if one of the girls find you talking to other girls?
Man, you either go out and get the same day lay in clubs / bars / beach or simply forget about talking to women online which is boring and stupid as hell. You want to fuck, not to talk and gossip with the bitches on the keyboard.

Man, you either go out and get the same day lay in clubs / bars / beach or simply forget about talking to women online which is boring and stupid as hell. You want to fuck, not to talk and gossip with the bitches on the keyboard.
Well if I'm not chad you gotta gossip with them lol, they make you

Kind of why I just wanted to focus on looksmaxxing.

Well if I'm not chad you gotta gossip with them lol, they make you

Kind of why I just wanted to focus on looksmaxxing.
Talking for irrelevant topics with women is a big mistake. The more you talk to them with nonsense, the more they view you as a naive dude who they can easily manipulate with. You have to show your character with your actions rather than with endless talking. They don't see you as a man when you just ramble and show no traction to them.

Looksmaxxing is a great way to improve your chances indeed but work on your character too. Don't be pussy and naive, be smart in Machiavellian way. You have to outsmart them and show that you're not yet another faggot they encounter everyday on social media and IRL. You have to stand out not only in looks department but also in character too. They want men who can take decisions by themselves, without worrying what others might think, including the women they're with.

• +1
Talking for irrelevant topics with women is a big mistake. The more you talk to them with nonsense, the more they view you as a naive dude who they can easily manipulate with. You have to show your character with your actions rather than with endless talking. They don't see you as a man when you just ramble and show no traction to them.

Looksmaxxing is a great way to improve your chances indeed but work on your character too. Don't be pussy and naive, be smart in Machiavellian way. You have to outsmart them and show that you're not yet another faggot they encounter everyday on social media and IRL. You have to stand out not only in looks department but also in character too. They want men who can take decisions by themselves, without worrying what others might think, including the women they're with.
I agree with that but you can't be too aggressive too quick, you have to try to talk with irrelevant topics in the beginning so you can build some emotional attachment first, then try being more assertive later, being too forward when you're not chad is a big mistake.

I agree with that but you can't be too aggressive too quick, you have to try to talk with irrelevant topics in the beginning so you can build some emotional attachment first, then try being more assertive later, being too forward when you're not chad is a big mistake.
Being no chad is a mistake in the first place when trying to get laid with random women.

• +1
Being no chad is a mistake in the first place when trying to get laid with random women.
Hence why I'm focusing on looksmaxxing first and foremost from now on.

Yes but you can act on IOIs by going out in places where people tend to gather for having fun. If you get strong IOIs you have to act immediately and don't make it too long till getting laid. Girls are there to get laid too.

Dumb
Just start running numbers game until you’re fully looksmaxxed which doesn’t even guarantee you’ll become a gl slayer who has to put in 0 effort

Even chads runs numbers game and gets rejected

• +1
Reactions: HotDork and LooksmaxxHopeful
Yes but you can act on IOIs by going out in places where people tend to gather for having fun. If you get strong IOIs you have to act immediately and don't make it too long till getting laid. Girls are there to get laid too.
I don't have enough free time to go out in bars or whatever, I have school and working out and stuff.

I don't have enough free time to go out in bars or whatever, I have school and working out and stuff.
Stop coping and making excuses you incel

You’ll have to go out and actively approach otherwise you won’t get shit and continue rotting frying your brain on this site

• JFL
Well, just debloat, gymmaxx, stylemaxx, NTmaxx (by lowinhibmaxxing), voicemaxx, softmaxx and do everything that can be done without spending tons of money and getting surgeries. If you don't look like shit, you'll get laid, no need to wait for years for that. Fuck anything from LTBs with good ass and tits, don't cuck yourself by muh "I have standards bro" and shit like that.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and LooksmaxxHopeful
Well, just debloat, gymmaxx, stylemaxx, NTmaxx (by lowinhibmaxxing), voicemaxx, softmaxx and do everything that can be done without spending tons of money and getting surgeries. If you don't look like shit, you'll get laid, no need to wait for years for that. Fuck anything from LTBs with good ass and tits, don't cuck yourself by muh "I have standards bro" and shit like that.
Alright thanks

This is really good advice, and what I've been noticing.

Well I actually got oral lol :lul:
omg... like i said, some ppl just deserve to be miserable even tho they have a goldmine in their hands, just looksmax and stop the cope bro please :lul:

• +1
omg... like i said, some ppl just deserve to be miserable even tho they have a goldmine in their hands, just looksmax and stop the cope bro please :lul:
Alright bro :blackpill:

• Love it
Reactions: PedroFavelinha