Blackpill me on Ray Dalio

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
Dalio is a hedge fund tycoon with a net worth of 15 billion USD. Why does he need to teach a Masterclass course? Is he that hungry for attention? He also posts almost everyday on LinkedIn. From his posts, it’s clear he is the one posting and not one of his social media interns.

@Chinacurry

One of the biggest liars and grifters on the planet. I’ve listened to an excerpt of an audio book of his and it was pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
One of the biggest liars and grifters on the planet. I’ve listened to an excerpt of an audio book of his and it was pathetic.
Must be his Principles book. Do you think he is secretly broke?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Must be his Principles book. Do you think he is secretly broke?
No. He’s just a liar. He made his money and now pretends to be this Buddha-esque figure with immense wisdom to share. No amount of money is enough for these bastards. They want to leave a divine legacy behind and also to make trillions of dollars pumping out a new garbage book every 10 business days

And yes, it was exactly that book

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
No. He’s just a liar. He made his money and now pretends to be this Buddha-esque figure with immense wisdom to share. No amount of money is enough for these bastards. They want to leave a divine legacy behind and also to make trillions of dollars pumping out a new garbage book every 10 business days

And yes, it was exactly that book
Insane how all that money and he’s still barking every day on the internet and publishing new books, youtube videos and fucking Masterclass like courses. I just can’t wrap my head around, possibly autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576

Users who are viewing this thread

Back