blackpill moment in highschool

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
I was friends with this short fat kid, (invisible to girls for sure) and btw i'm a chadlite. I never cared about how my friends looked like as long as they treated me with respect, well during gym class i was working out with him and then the gym teacher whos a girl came up to me and told me "Is that your friend?" with the most surprised kinda digusted look while she looked at him workout in the distance, like she was wondering "why the fuck are you friends with this loser" and i said "yeah", then she said "oh hes something aint he" Shit was brutal, idk why some people are like this

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Preoximerianas, EasternRightWinger15 and 17 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 1617
I was friends with this short fat kid, (invisible to girls for sure) and btw i'm a chadlite. I never cared about how my friends looked like as long as they treated me with respect, well during gym class i was working out with him and then the gym teacher whos a girl came up to me and told me "Is that your friend?" with the most surprised kinda digusted look while she looked at him workout in the distance, like she was wondering "why the fuck are you friends with this loser" and i said "yeah", then she said "oh hes something aint he" Shit was brutal, idk why some people are like this

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234
is sad bcs they treat the short dudes like kids tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, ShowerMaxxing, Hozay and 1 other person
and you didnt protect ur friend or say shit back?

• +1
Reactions: Everest, Deleted member 15099, datboijj and 5 others
biggest blackpill in high school was being on the basketball team when everyone is like legit 6ft+ and i’m barely 5’8

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Danish_Retard, 5'8manlet and 6 others
@Hozay do you think Just keep asking theory would work for him

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Hozay, Looks234 and 1 other person
school was hell for me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1617
Brutal and people here still say height is cope. It’s not just about sex, it’s about respect.

• +1
Reactions: Everest, PrinceLuenLeoncur, thereallegend and 3 others
I was legit a chad in high school tbh girls would legit be scared to look at me, they were afraid of me and would give me disgusted looks as a way to flirt, like they say “when someone’s mean to you in high school, it means they’re into you”

@looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @them

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, datboijj, .👽. and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Hozay and Looks234
and you didnt protect ur friend or say shit back?
No, i'm not gonna sit there and argue with the teacher. im too lazy for that shit

@Hozay do you think Just keep asking theory would work for him
He looked like this but with a buzzcut and possibly shorter

What do you think?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 16215
heightpill is brutal, if youre below 5'11 its done
i say below 5'9 realistically imo. irl im 5'10 and i've never been called short and i've been taller than every girl i've been attracted to. but its whatever, i'm content with 5'10 for a latino.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 1617
i thought it was all about confidence and nt
And a fresh cut

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElySioNs, Sny, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Your friend will eventually go through enough experiences like this to make him socially anxious, and thats why its over.

Furthermore your brain now associates his presence with reducing your own social status. Thats how he'll lose even his closest friends

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Danish_Retard and Hozay
I don't understand how people like this nigga even have the motivation to get a haircut
The way his hair is styled makes literally zero difference for his smv. He is truecel bald, he is truecel with this haircut and he is truecel with long hair

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
The way his hair is styled makes literally zero difference for his smv. He is truecel bald, he is truecel with this haircut and he is truecel with long hair
ye I'd just buzz it for convenience and pray to eppley

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
what's new after 100 of these bp hs stories?

Facts bro now I get narcy bc I mog most kids at my school, shit really gets to your head.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Hozay
Highschool was different man, had a girl grab my ass when she hugged me in fucking biology :lul: