Blackpill on haircuts

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Lol at you conforming retards trying so hard to fit in with zoomer trends

The countless guys I see on the street copying their favorite tik tok faggot with curtains

I'd say for 90% of guys, it simply doesn't work

You need a classical look; you need something like this. This style is timeless

It will never go out of fashion

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fukmylyf, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 17920 and 40 others
The curry iced gem, a true classic

Buttlightened

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432, AscendingHero, Daniel Plainview and 11 others
Lol at you conforming retards trying so hard to fit in with zoomer trends

The countless guys I see on the street copying their favorite tik tok faggot with curtains

I'd say for 90% of guys, it simply doesn't work

You need something like this. This style is timeless

It will never go out of fashion

This hairstyle moggs because you can only pull this off as nw1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17872, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
buzzcut mogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ggg.tv, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19036
haircut doesnt matter if you have chad face

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Richard_Hungwell, datboijj and 2 others

This gingercel pulls it off better imo

Attachments

• PqqivYinfbJrq1TlTd6aUeGH1PQUseJP2TxZ8e7ifhU.jpg
    PqqivYinfbJrq1TlTd6aUeGH1PQUseJP2TxZ8e7ifhU.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Daniel Plainview, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, datboijj and 1 other person
haircut actually matters a non negligible amount and is easy as fuck to change so should defo be maxxed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 7580
I bought a razor kit with guards and scissors before the pandemic when it used to be like $25.

All I do is use a #8 guard (1") for the top of my head. And a #2 guard (1/4") for the sides and back. I don't have much skill with scissors to attempt to do the fuckboy haircut.

If you can't look good with only 1" of hair on the top of your head, you're ugly, overweight or norwooding hard. I plan on growing out the top of my head and maintaining the short sides and fuckboy hairmaxxing. But you should still look good with a short, clean cut

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
haircut actually matters a non negligible amount and is easy as fuck to change so should defo be maxxed
Cut it too short and it will take months to grow it out to an ideal length

• +1
Yeh whatever, fringefraud it is

To be fair, a good haircut can make a difference if you're hiding neurocranium flaws, but if you have chad skull you're better off just being buzzed or something around it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Richard_Hungwell, datboijj and 2 others
My hairs always been curly bro, maybe your confusing it with someone else's?
Ah yes I did. @FailedNormieManlet was the one then who got his hair permed

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
Proof haircut (not hair) Is cope:

Yeah foids are gonna chose the guy with nice haircut as opposed to guy with buzzcut right?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, EdouardManlet, datboijj and 2 others
View attachment 1735020View attachment 1735024
Yeah foids are gonna chose the guy with nice haircut as opposed to guy with buzzcut right?
People always go to like extremes lol. I knew a guy who had pretty boy features but got amped up hard af from a haircut because it hid his funny neurocranium and he blew up with women. There's so many pretty boys who don't have the neuroncranium to pull off short hair.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 16346 and 5 others
People always go to like extremes lol. I knew a guy who had pretty boy features but got amped up hard af from a haircut because it hid his funny neurocranium and he blew up with women. There's so many pretty boys who don't have the neuroncranium to pull off short hair.
The point is that if you have a gl face you can get away with any haircut and for most average to ugly guys getting the most fancy styled haircut isn't gonna make you slay like chad because there's no haircut for your face. And what you just said is why a masc/Dom Chad mogs a pretty boy Chad because a pretty boy face is too soft and so they have to stick with the mop on your head haircut

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Richard_Hungwell, datboijj and 1 other person
The point is that if you have a gl face you can get away with any haircut and for most average to ugly guys getting the most fancy styled haircut isn't gonna make you slay like chad because there's no haircut for your face. And what you just said is why a masc/Dom Chad mogs a pretty boy Chad because a pretty boy face is too soft and so they have to stick with the mop on your head haircut
Nah it’s rare for even chads to pass buzz cut test

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19882 and Richard_Hungwell
Nah it’s rare for even chads to pass buzz cut test
If they don't pass the test then they are not Chad. Just look up hot guys with buzzcut and you'll see what I mean. They would look better with a more styled haircut but the point is that they still slay regardless because their face is gl. The average guys isnt gonna be slaying like chad because he paid $50 for a haircut lol.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Erik-Jón
If they don't pass the test then they are not Chad. Just look up hot guys with buzzcut and you'll see what I mean. They would look better with a more styled haircut but the point is that they still slay regardless because their face is gl. The average guys isnt gonna be slaying like chad because he paid $50 for a haircut lol.
Chico and gandy aren’t chads:feelsuhh:

• JFL
haynes and anyone else with a buzz cut will nonetheless look better with an actual haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
haynes and anyone else with a buzz cut will nonetheless look better with an actual haircut
Yep you are right, but the point is these guys still slay with buzz cuts because they have good looking faces. The average guy that thinks he will slay like chad because he gets a fancy haircut is deluded

Yep you are right, but the point is these guys still slay with buzz cuts because they have good looking faces. The average guy that thinks he will slay like chad because he gets a fancy haircut is deluded
Vast swathes of tiktok pretty boys are average with hair halo and Have hot Womengirls simping for their Penis /cock

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, ShowerMaxxing and datboijj
Chico and gandy aren’t chads:feelsuhh:
Gandy is like 40 years old and looks better than 99% guys his age. With buzz cut he would look worse yes but he still mogs vast majority of guys his age. Chico is a Chad pretty boy so he needs hair. A masculine/Dom Chad can survive without buzzcut or hair (johnny sins for example)

The point is that not every guy has an absolutely perfect face so hiding some flaws will make some sort of difference for my friend he went from invisible to getting loads of women. If he listened to you he would have 1/15th the smv he has today. And a pretty boy chad is still better than being an htn you clown. It's the same dumb "why improve when other guys mog you?". Gee why do you looksmax when you'll never compare to a pretty boy chad who wears a mop on his head to have your oneitis orbit him?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and bogii
you're totally right on this, I have a wimp neurocranium and hide it with longer hair in the front and shorter hair in the back, ez fix.

if the Norwood reaper catches me though I can go rope ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
The point is that not every guy has an absolutely perfect face so hiding some flaws will make some sort of difference for my friend he went from invisible to getting loads of women. If he listened to you he would have 1/15th the smv he has today. And a pretty boy chad is still better than being an htn you clown. It's the same dumb "why improve when other guys mog you?". Gee why do you looksmax when you'll never compare to a pretty boy chad who wears a mop on his head to have your oneitis orbit him?
cool strawman bro. of course a pretty boy chad is better than a htn where did I say otherwise? I just said that a masculine looking chad mogs a pretty boy chad because they can get away with having shit haircut whereas pretty boy can't

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
cool strawman bro. of course a pretty boy chad is better than a htn where did I say otherwise? I just said that a masculine looking chad mogs a pretty boy chad because they can get away with having shit haircut whereas pretty boy can't
My point is that it is all a spectrum which you're obviously trying to deny. Sure a perfect skull guy can actually look BETTER buzzed however theres alot of guys who can't and a haircut would benefit them. Sure they won't be a chad but it's better than nothing and being a defeatist. Then there's the lucky guys who end up being a pretty boy and absolutely killing it

Shit it's still better to be invisible to women with a good haircut so people are less likely to failo effect you and call you an unheigenic slob or something

• +1
Reactions: bogii
My point is that it is all a spectrum which you're obviously trying to deny. Sure a perfect skull guy can actually look BETTER buzzed however theres alot of guys who can't and a haircut would benefit them. Sure they won't be a chad but it's better than nothing and being a defeatist. Then there's the lucky guys who end up being a pretty boy and absolutely killing it
Shit it's still better to be invisible to women with a good haircut so people are less likely to failo effect you and call you an unheigenic slob or something
I agree with this. All I'm saying is that a haircut can make you look better but it isn't going to turn a normie into chad or subhuman into normie if you know what I mean.

Buzzcuts look like shit on most guys, even a lot of good looking guys.
justin-pierce-1.jpg

There's really no reason to have a buzzcut unless you're a black dude or something. Hard looksmin tbh unless you're gigachad with DOM masculine pheno.

How does this make you feel...

From this...
rs_600x600-180802045516-600.lost-evangeline-lilly-kate-austen.8218.jpg

To this...
evangeline-lilly-buzz-cut-jpg-1572853185.jpg

...that's how girls feel when guys get a buzzcut.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Amnesia, Deleted member 18931 and 1 other person
Buzzcuts look like shit on most guys, even a lot of good looking guys.
View attachment 1735203
justin-pierce-1.jpg

There's really no reason to have a buzzcut unless you're a black dude or something. Hard looksmin tbh unless you're gigachad with DOM masculine pheno.

How does this make you feel...

From this...
rs_600x600-180802045516-600.lost-evangeline-lilly-kate-austen.8218.jpg

To this...
evangeline-lilly-buzz-cut-jpg-1572853185.jpg

...that's how girls feel when guys get a buzzcut.
low iq take. Women need hair for dimorphism, men don't hence why a lot of men go bald and barely any women do unless they have alopecia or something similar

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18931, Richard_Hungwell and Erik-Jón
low iq take. Women need hair for dimorphism, men don't hence why a lot of men go bald and barely any women do unless they have alopecia or something similar
Lack of hair is dimorphic? JFL. By that logic, having a huge gut that sticks out is dimorphic too because men's fat distribution works that way and women's doesn't. Does having a potbelly make you look masculine and dimorphic?

Buzzcuts/bald head look bad on both genders (generally speaking) compared to grown out hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and Deleted member 18931
View attachment 1735020View attachment 1735024
the rules of maxxing don't apply to balanced neurocranium:splanchnocranium chads

some chads look worse w/buzz vs their optimal style

also life doesn't exist in a vacuum like this

source: buzzcut puller offer

in 2022 you need everything

post chad vs same chad

colton haynes is a buzzcut mogger who honestly looks best buzzed vs hair

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Erik-Jón
the rules of maxxing don't apply to balanced neurocranium:splanchnocranium chads

some chads look worse w/buzz vs their optimal style

also life doesn't exist in a vacuum like this

source: buzzcut puller offer

in 2022 you need everything

post chad vs same chad

colton haynes is a buzzcut mogger who honestly looks best buzzed vs hair
Another day as a sub Colton Haynes = another day in hell

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 20131 and Erik-Jón
Your obession with Indian men is extremely suspicious :unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Curtains saved my life.

• Love it
Bump for some dark triad dark lookz tall wide framed psychopath gigachad med mogger to get the best haircut ideas

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and forevergymcelling
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474