Blackpill On Money & Investments

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I'm sick of wannabes, shortcuts and coachs. What are "blackpilled" forums/websites/channels/blogs ?

The blue pill here is "save your money"

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne

• JFL
Reactions: alphamaxxxx and randomvanish
Lol reditterino is going to help you, yes

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad and randomvanish
thanks my man.
i need hidden, unspoken, harsh money talks too.
where else then? blackpil me
I was joking with the subreddits ;( sorry

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
If its advice you get online then its most likely already oversaturated

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Bakin donuts 🍩
Avoid work and when you work don't do anything unless absolutely necessary. Pretend to be slightly retarded so people leave you alone and don't give you difficult tasks. If your colleagues think you're a dangerous retard they will be afraid to even suggest anything to you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx, ChristianChad and randomvanish
i'm not expecting a solid good advice to earn money easily. maybe stories about entreprenurs, business areas i couldn't realise, basic skills on doing business, etc.

wageslaving

fuck this forum

• JFL
Reactions: alphamaxxxx and Oberyn
fuck this forum
The fact is you won't make it big through conventional means. You got to do something that takes some sort of a massive risk in one way or another. If it was so easy, every normie would ascend to becoming a millionaire. This isn't by chance, lots of laws, the way taxation works, etc., is structured around holding you from having an easy way of entering a very, very exclusive club of people that have all the interest in the world to protect their power. I don't believe there is a conspiracy, but naturally the head will direct the hand to keep the danger away from itself when threatened.

You won't have someone strolling in an giving you genius advice. There isn't any. You got to find a way.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, stephan and randomvanish
The fact is you won't make it big through conventional means. You got to do something that takes some sort of a massive risk in one way or another. If it was so easy, every normie would ascend to becoming a millionaire. This isn't by chance, lots of laws, the way taxation works, etc., is structured around holding you from having an easy way of entering a very, very exclusive club of people that have all the interest in the world to protect their power. I don't believe there is a conspiracy, but the head will direct the hand to keep the danger away from itself when threatened naturally.

You won't have someone strolling in an giving you genius advice. There isn't any. You got to find a way.

why ALWAYS people assume i'm trying to find a magic potion? AGAIN, like this forum, i'm trying to be around with the same interests and make my general knowledge enhanced by it.

let me put that in this form;

i'm not asking like "how i can be a chad?", i'm asking what are the ways to reconstruct the face itself?

see, totally different aspects.

stop giving advices like "tHerE is No sHorTcuT"

why ALWAYS people assume i'm trying to find a magic potion? AGAIN, like this forum, i'm trying to be around with the same interests and make my general knowledge enhanced by it.

let me put that in this form;

i'm not asking like "how i can be a chad?", i'm asking what are the ways to reconstruct the face itself?

see, totally different aspects.

stop giving advices like "tHerE is No sHorTcuT"
You still don't understand. There is no advice you already don't know. Unless you're in a specific market or asking about something concrete. The fact is you already understand everything. Be frugal, invest carefully, be smart, etc. Everyone has heard these platitudes, and they're correct. But as far as that advice goes, that advice only fits a specific brand of slow and steady strategy. Blackpill, if you will. The fact that you're mostly powerless unless you take drastic measures, not too different from looksmaxing if you're utterly fucked.

Last edited:
You still don't understand. There is no advice you already don't know.
ok, let me put this analogy then;

I am trying to be more attractive, to be the one called handsome around. there so many procedures out there. however, I don't even know what makes a man attractive or not. I don't know which one is suitable for me too.
for example, there were some bullshit articles like golden ratio is the key to be beautiful. it's actually a lot more than that.
so, we now know that eventually people collectively contributed to "lookism", and found some "certain" rules of facial attractiveness.

forward growth, gonion angle, midface ratio, whatever it is.
there are numbers, there are some rules, some uncanny ways.
there are some no-go zones, like too much forward face by BIMAX.
some not so important but overrated features. there are also false prophets.

but you are telling me, "there is no advice you already don't know."
Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22611
If @Moneymaxxed was still here he could have gave you some life changing advice

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and randomvanish
good old school way work for it.

HARD WORK ! HARD WORK!!!!

I have a feeling that you're typing it as if you want money to be blackpilled.

You can check out www.thefastlaneforum.com to answer your question. But personally these two articles have helped me the most.

If you think about it, you'll realize that 8 billion people on the Earth can do this simultaneously and it will still work for most.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: infini and randomvanish