Blackpill paradox

bonsai

bonsai

Sebastian Enrique Alvarez
Let's say blackpill goes mainstream. What does this mean for us?

On the one hand, more men will take care of their appearance (plastic surgery, softmaxxing) and they won't be more simps and cucks.
So it might seem like it's gonna be worse for us because there will be more competition.

But on the other hand, there will be less men simping and cucking. This means that women will not receive more attentnion, there will be no situation where a fat whore will compare herself to chad.

What do you think about it?

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
by far worse for us, we know how to play the game when everybody else doesnt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6997 and 11 others
tapout is my dog on a leash

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6997 and 6 others
it will be the end of a society tbh

• +1
Reactions: pizza and bonsai
While the blackpill will inevitably spread to the mainstream i don't think NT normies will ever consider hardmaxxing.

Also i don't care about the consequences anymore or my own best interest, i just want the blackpill to spread and the sins of lookism exposed for the world to see.

• +1
Reactions: bonsai
the blackpill is very nihilistic and depressing, however the positive is that people will understand women (including women)
and we will go back to our old ways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and bonsai
It will never go mainstream. Not in anybody's best interest to have a bunch of normies killing themselves.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Mastermind, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
by far worse for us, we know how to play the game when everybody else doesnt
makes sense
but there is one thing - we know how to play the game, but when more simps and cuck are on the planet, women's standards increase and the game is harder

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind and Deleted member 10987
Let's say blackpill goes mainstream. What does this mean for us?

On the one hand, more men will take care of their appearance (plastic surgery, softmaxxing) and they won't be more simps and cucks.
So it might seem like it's gonna be worse for us because there will be more competition.

But on the other hand, there will be less men simping and cucking. This means that women will not receive more attentnion, there will be no situation where a fat whore will compare herself to chad.

What do you think about it?

giphy.gif
Keep it secret
We dont need competition
We need to be the 20 % that slay 80 % of women once ascend

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Deleted member 5891 and bonsai
the blackpill is very nihilistic and depressing, however the positive is that people will understand women (including women)
and we will go back to our old ways
I wouldnt call it depressing if you can ascend

That's nonsense. Looksmaxxing to be more attractive to women is just another way of simping imo. What men need is self-sufficiency, especially among looksmaxxing communities

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 5891, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 2 others
blackpill is the truth of human nature(or any other power/social based creatures who existed on this fucking planet) , how to success in nature that seek compatibility and power(money for us humans) and genetics. it existed even 300 years ago or even 500000 years ago and even now alot of normies acknowledged it. black pill is just a term and name among us psl dudes ,nerds or incel guys tbh.

• +1
Reactions: bonsai
You’re retarded blackpillers simp even more then normies

Normies know I think but they just don't care... You have to realize most men don't care about slaying that much and even avg guys get some pussy

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and bonsai
maybe then society will stop being so lookist. I don't know if that will happen, but it's the best case scenario of the blackpill going mainstream.

It will never go mainstream. Not in anybody's best interest to have a bunch of normies killing themselves.
Who said they would kill themselves instead of chad and whores? :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
already happening in S Korea