Blackpill: Revised Thoughts on the Height/Face Debate (This guy hits the nail on the head, height & frame are everything as long as you are NOT ugly)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
And if you think face can compensate, cool, but when we say compensate we mean a 8+/10 face. Not a 7 and certainly not a 6.

Watch what he says and tell me if you agree or disagree and give reasons why... (Not anecdotes from your limited experience)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, JamesWilken3 and Deleted member 11479
ive been saying this for eons

I have the same shit hair quality

And if you think face can compensate, cool, but when we say compensate we mean a 8+/10 face. Not a 7 and certainly not a 6.

Watch what he says and tell me if you agree or disagree and give reasons why... (Not anecdotes from your limited experience)

"If you are 6'3 or 6'4 and NT you can get a girlfriend even with a poor frame"
Agree, this reminds me of high school. Jack: 6'4 had 4 girlfriends, Troy 6'3.5 had an LTR with a popular girl most of the senior year just cause they mogged the fuck out of the entire grade in terms of height dead srs. Probably less than 10 dudes over 6'3, and only one dude was 6'5

"Height and frame alone won't get him any woman he wants, but a good majority"
Ye.

"Adam driver has great hair, skull size, frame, and eye area"
Ye + height + status + white he is a slayer

"Taller you get more facial flaws you can get away with. Closer to average height face matters even more"
Ye.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 6908
Agree, this reminds me of high school. Jack: 6'4 had 4 girlfriends, Troy 6'3.5 had an LTR with a popular girl most of the senior year just cause they mogged the fuck out of the entire grade in terms of height dead srs. Probably less than 10 dudes over 6'3, and only one dude was 6'5

Ye.

"Taller you get more facial flaws you can get away with. Closer to average height face matters even more"
Ye.

Yup. Sexual dimorphism is almost everything.

body is like half of your looks if you're male I agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10142
It depends, you can't generalise a whole gender. Literally everyone's preferences are different.
For some girls you can be 5'2 as long as you are GL, and for some girls you can be an ogre if you are 6'4+
Only thing that is universal for attraction (99% cases) is being NT.

But for online dating and tinder you gotta have both and NT is not that important

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK and zaynbrah
I wouldnt say that adam driver has a higher appeal than brad pitt, but the fact there can even be a debate considering how much brad pitt mogs him facially just proves how important height/frame is.

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 6908
I wouldnt say that adam driver has a higher appeal than brad pitt, but the fact there can even be a debate considering how much brad pitt mogs him facially just proves how important height/frame is.

EXACTLY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479
It depends, you can't generalise a whole gender. Literally everyone's preferences are different.
For some girls you can be 5'2 as long as you are GL, and for some girls you can be an ogre if you are 6'4+
Only thing that is universal for attraction (99% cases) is being NT.

But for online dating and tinder you gotta have both and NT is not that important

"For some girls you can be 5'2 as long as you are good looking"

LOL

Dude

Please

LOG

THE

FUCK

OUT

OF

THE

FORUM

"For some girls you can be 5'2 as long as you are good looking"

LOL

Dude

Please

LOG

THE

FUCK

OUT

OF

THE

FORUM
Some 5'1 girls honestly don't care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10142
Some 5'1 girls honestly don't care

And that's a very small percentage of the population.

Average height of a chick is 5'4

And then you have to factor that MOST 5'1 girls ACTUALLY DO CARE.

You said the word yourself; "SOME".

They're 5'1 and ONLY SOME OF THOSE WHO ARE THAT HEIGHT DON'T CARE and you can bet they aren't anything better than average looking or socially awkward introverts.

I am 5'8 and it matters. Believe fucking me it matters.

They're 5'1 and ONLY SOME OF THOSE WHO ARE THAT HEIGHT DON'T CARE and you can bet they aren't anything better than average looking or socially awkward introverts.

Yea, I just ment it's not completely over if you have model tier face at 5'2, if you are average at that height just rope.

Yea, I just ment it's not completely over if you have model tier face at 5'2, if you are average at that height just rope.

Lol if you have a model tier face.

If your genetics are so shit as to leave you at 5'2, you ain't gonna be having no model tier face. I can tell you that now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756

In 2010 I dated a girl who was 5' 1 and she said I was the shortest guy she dated even though I'm around 5' 10! LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
In 2010 I dated a girl who was 5' 1 and she said I was the shortest guy she dated even though I'm around 5' 10! LOL

Anecdotal. BUT. If we did a study on this and got the answers of most girls positioned between 5'1 and 5'3, you can bet the vast majority of them would come back with the same answer. 5'10, 5'9 and MAY BE 5'8 for the most part would be the shortest guys they will have dated.

Lol if you have a model tier face.

If your genetics are so shit as to leave you at 5'2, you ain't gonna be having no model tier face. I can tell you that now.
What about this slayer
Lil uzi vert pic 1

But when I think about it you are right I never seen attractive man under 5'6

Bullshit..Men that are ugly that have a bad face and that are 6''2 are not getting any women..Look at the guy in the video..Are you blind?

I like the obscure videos of this man also.
I ramables a bit, odd. from time to time. But I like jis videos. he is very honest and sincere in his videos. Unlike these redpillers, whom are lieying dishonest and son on; because they have something to sell.

Youtube is completly fucked, with people selling stuff (but coming off as, a bro). And they are very popular.

Only the obscure channels and people and posters. With their 345 views. Are still honest, and imo good honest content.

Ye.

Ye.
he's not very schooled in looks theories. and rambles a bit, about this.
But he is very honest and sincere.
And he updates his views also, as he learns more or gets new info.
It's a cool guy.

His sales advice in videos moggs though, but I guess he is a sales person.

Lmao look at that dude here
3 psl and says face does not matter :lul:

Only autist from here would say there is a debate lol. Ask any woman

Face is everything as long as you are not short has way more truth to it than height is everything as long as you are not ugly