Blackpill surgeons Netherlands

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

More Plates More Dates
Does anyone know blackpill surgeons who live in the Netherlands and operate there?

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
@Orc @Gengar @PubertyMaxxer @NumbThePain_FoxH

You probably have to do a deep research first and read some sites and reviews. They are probably located in the bigger cities. I'm also going to do it here, I would rather pay more than going to Turkey or some country. it seems more safe here

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
they don't exist

blackpilled surgeons in the netherlands

• Hmm...
@Orc @Gengar @PubertyMaxxer @NumbThePain_FoxH
I went to a plastic surgeon a couple of years ago. I said I wanted a rhinoplasty and he took a look at my big crooked Jew nose and told me that my nose isn't crooked. Dutch surgeons are bluepilled (or he was just a personalitychad). I was pretty astonished that a literal plastic surgeon wasn't even trying to take advantage of my insecurities at the time. Or wait, I must rephrase: Dutch surgeons are personalitymaxxed chads, they will just bluepill you.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and SeriousAscension
I went to a plastic surgeon a couple of years ago. I said I wanted a rhinoplasty and he took a look at my big crooked Jew nose and told me that my nose isn't crooked. Dutch surgeons are bluepilled (or he was just a personalitychad). I was pretty astonished that a literal plastic surgeon wasn't even trying to take advantage of my insecurities at the time. Or wait, I must rephrase: Dutch surgeons are personalitymaxxed chads, they will just bluepill you.
maybe its ur maxilla that is crooked making it appear its ur nose

or sometimes a big nose bridge can make the nose appear crooked if light shines on the face

or sometimes a big nose bridge can make the nose appear crooked if light shines on the face
do u know any bp surgeons

Perhaps he was talking about my nasal bone / nose bridge, which indeed isn't crooked, but my nose tip and my nasal bone / bridge are far away from each other.

Literally like so: \

With the upper part of line being my nasal bone and the lower part of the line being my nose tip.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I bet they’re going to tell me that my jaw and maxilla aren’t recessed, even though i’m recessed by every conceivable meter.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Lastig bro

• So Sad