(Blackpill) The most important trait in a man is height srs...

Yup I should've gotten face surgery as soon as I was 21 it would've saved me a lot of trouble. People treat ugly guys like dog shit. Facially ugly you get 0 respect
Have you tried wearing lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Ugly face is much worse than being short. I got jaw fillers coming up next and if that doesn't work then surgery.

Being ugly is wayyy worse than being a manlet dead srs.

Change it to sub 6’0.
Even at a little over 5’10 I feel defeated when I see a taller guy
5’10 is good height. You just need to stop rotting on here like a loser. I’m 5’11 and I only feel short because of the idiots like you on this forum. But you’re a victim too, leave now while you still can or perish at the hands of Looksmax.org

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I’m gonna end up roping from my height. I legit get bullied by girls for it. It’s ropefuel man. I’m not living to see 2023

cope , there is a short prettyboy in my school who slays , while some tall ugly motherfuckers (including me) doesn't slay shit
no height for face :blackpill:

5’10 is good height. You just need to stop rotting on here like a loser. I’m 5’11 and I only feel short because of the idiots like you on this forum. But you’re a victim too, leave now while you still can or perish at the hands of Looksmax.org
cope, average zoomer is 6'6. I recommend shotgun LL implants

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23530