Blackpill theory has increased in popularity by +2,000% due to Andrew Tate

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
this is only going to create further division between the sexes

its gonna be Impossible to get laid in the post-Tate era.

according to google trends:

"coach redpill" has increased in popularity by +550%

"redpill" has increased in popularity by +500%

"blackpill theory" has increased in search popularity by +550%

and it is estimated that "blackpill theory" will TRIPLE IN POPULARITY WITHIN THE NEXT 5 YEARS! which means that it will grow an astronomical 2,000% in popularity in the next 5 years!

and I think its because of Andrew Tate because these search increases has increased simultaneously with Andrew Tate

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 12330, Deleted member 20891 and 19 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Everest, aBetterMii and 13 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Who cares. If more men realize the truth about female nature, the better. At the end of the day, it’s not about men being blackpilled or not. What’s more important is that men realize the truth about female nature and collectively decide to take action against it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 2729 and 13 others
Who cares. If more men realize the truth about female nature, the better. At the end of the day, it’s not about men being blackpilled or not. What’s more important is that men realize the truth about female nature and collectively decide to take action against it.
the only action needed to take place is improving your lms that is like the correct adaptation
I hope this what you mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 21044
what would be the point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and It'snotover
the only action needed to take place is improving your lms that is like the correct adaptation
I hope this what you mean
No, it means that we condemn hookup culture and stop giving women sexual freedom because it destabilizes society

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Primordial, Canwefixit and 3 others
it's both good and bad: it's good because more men will understand women's real nature and will stop to do the cuck and to worship them. The bad side is that more men, especially the richer, will hardmaxx and increase the competition, while many nromies will softmaxx, the competition will be much harder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 21808, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
it's both good and bad: it's good because more men will understand women's real nature and will stop to do the cuck and to worship them. The bad side is that more men, especially the richer, will hardmaxx and increase the competition, while many nromies will softmaxx, the competition will be much harder.
mm I agree but I don't think that we should worry about men hardmaxxing. Hardmaxing is about the thought process prior to getting surgeries, and most men aren't willing to spend most of their time analyzing their own face and planning surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and It'snotover
Nah, many zoomers don't have the discipline to go to the gym and looksmax.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, Mr.Proper, Copeful and 5 others
No, it means that we condemn hookup culture and stop giving women sexual freedom because it destabilizes society
this is like classic 'control the women' theory which never works
thats going about it backwards control yourself and focus on you and almost like magic the women seem to follow suit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: copemaxxeer and mug
Holy fuck get surgery before it's too late timers up boys

andrew tate may have been censored but the damage his message has done on pussy power isn’t going away. dunno why people on here hate him when he’s helping decrease hypergamy and simp culture

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 20891 and 1 other person
mm I agree but I don't think that we should worry about men hardmaxxing. Hardmaxing is about the thought process prior to getting surgeries, and most men aren't willing to spend most of their time analyzing their own face and planning surgeries
Yeah it's true, even here the 90% of the users won't hardmaxx, here many guys just softmaxx. now the average men looks like shit and isn't softmaxxed but things could change. Surgerymaxxed men with more than 3 surgeries also looks uncanny so we shouldn't fear that. It's still ridiculos to see that there are 1500 lurkers online and only 300 users, wonder if they are incels or normies.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, BrownBoy, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Nah, many zoomers don't have the discipline to go to the gym and looksmax.
True. Some of my friends just blame their looks but smoke/ drunk beers and are fat and bloated. But again they do it because they are bluepilled.

• Love it
Reactions: ALP

"blackpill theory" has search popularity by +550%

and it is estimated that "blackpill theory" will TRIPLE IN POPULARITY WITHIN THE NEXT 5 YEARS! which means that it will grow an astronomical 2,000% in popularity in the next 5 years!

and I think its because of Andrew Tate because these search increases has increased simultaneously with Andrew Tate
Great. Blackpill will go from 0.00000000001% of the population as its user base to 0.00000000002%

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Moggie, Deleted member 21531 and 1 other person
Yeah it's true, even here the 90% of the users won't hardmaxx, here many guys just softmaxx. now the average men looks like shit and isn't softmaxxed but things could change. Surgerymaxxed men with more than 3 surgeries also looks uncanny so we shouldn't fear that. It's still ridiculos to see that there are 1500 lurkers online and only 300 users, wonder if they are incels or normies.
Ive seen ascensions with more than 3 surgeries which looked natural but its super rare + the guys who managed to succeed in doing this were ultra autistic perfectionnists with a lot of money to spend
And yeah, scary shit some normies lurk on this site

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Ive seen ascensions with more than 3 surgeries which looked natural but its super rare + the guys who managed to succeed in doing this were ultra autistic perfectionnists with a lot of money to spend
And yeah, scary shit some normies lurk on this site
Yeah i noticed that after 3 surgeries most people turn really uncanny, but some ascends with 5 surgeries and looks good. Don't talk about who injects fillers, looks shit 9 times on 10. Ascension is possible if the base is good and the surgeon is blackpilled and based about facial aesthetic and ratios. Imo this place should be private/ by invitation only, lurkers don't bring nothing of useful here.

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy, copemaxxeer and Deleted member 5892
geomax

jbw will slay in korea and jp still if you are ltn + halo

the level of competition is going to be EXTREME

you guys need to stop spreading the blackpill to normies especially if your incel because your taking away your only advantage you have against normies. Now everyone is gonna be getting surgery and looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 21531, It'snotover and 2 others
True. Some of my friends just blame their looks but smoke/ drunk beers and are fat and bloated. But again they do it because they are bluepilled.
Nah most people suck at meeting any adversity and they find it easier to escape the harsh reality with drugs instead of working on themselves. Gym will always be the main separator between subhumans and men.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, It'snotover and copemaxxeer
It's not that bad. Blackpill will be confusing for normies, won't actually ascend them that much (even with plasctic surger, which won't pay off in the long run), and will mess up their mental health.

Just wait until the whitepill hits the market. Then we're fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
If it means.

Women can't make a shitton of money anymore, from doing onlyfans.

Than I am positive about it.

Money is going to become the main barrier as there will be a lack of surgeons and prices will inflate. £200k bimax anyone?

• +1
Reactions: latincell95

why will it stop people getting laid

you guys need to stop spreading the blackpill to normies especially if your incel because your taking away your only advantage you have against normies. Now everyone is gonna be getting surgery and looksmaxxing.
agreed but i think there is a balance to be struck. Leaking a tiny bit of blackpill into the normie atmosphere wil probably be great for society's overall "health" and mens QoL as there will be a significant decrease in bluepills, simping, just be confident bro etc and we will have more people joining the PSL community which means more chances of a "PSL genius/innovator" showing up and makinga new discovery in facial attractiveness and things like that. But yeah not too much to the point that every man is gymmaxxed and softmaxxed in 10 years time

Fr and the prerequisite to obsessing over your facial flaws and measurements is ass burgers. :feelskek:
Most men aren't aspies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Fr and the prerequisite to obsessing over your facial flaws and measurements is ass burgers. :feelskek:
Most men aren't aspies
At most, people will limit themselves to softmaxxing tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
because everybody is going to be looksmaxxing
and how does that prevent people from getting laid lol

you really think people aren't too lazy?

if anything it may mean things decline because people will eralize they can't win

what the fuck

Remind me how he’s blackpilled again?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alvaro and 5'8manlet
Remind me how he’s blackpilled again?

View attachment 1837764
Browsing subreddits like r/TheRedPill and r/MGTOW I have noticed that what they call the redpill is actually what we call the blackpill, they maybe only talk about status and money more than looks (but that doesent mean they consider them to be more important than looks)

Redpill is the blackpill with copes

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Ceo of cope
THIS TBH RETARDED PSLTARD CAN'T EVEN FATHOM HOW MUCH
OF THE POLITICAL WINDOW HAS BEEN SHIFTED BECAUSE OF TATE
is this a good thing or a bad thing?

At most, people will limit themselves to softmaxxing tbh.
as if the money requirement isn't already limiting most psl-ers to softmaxxing.

Browsing subreddits like r/TheRedPill and r/MGTOW I have noticed that what they call the redpill is actually what we call the blackpill, they maybe only talk about status and money more than looks (but that doesent mean they consider them to be more important than looks)

Redpill is the blackpill with copes
this also, overton window shift is happening as we speak not only in the normie sphere but in the manosphere/redpill too. The dreaded incel revolution may happen after all

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
this also, overton window shift is happening as we speak not only in the normie sphere but in the manosphere/redpill too. The dreaded incel revolution may happen after all
For that post you shall be unblocked

Blackpill been getting more attention since covid

i
For that post you shall be unblocked
im not really talking about politics in general tho, more blackpill and the importance of looks/lookstheory. But that will probably also cause a shift in actual politics somehow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and JBcollector
Blackpill been getting more attention since covid
yeah covid has been the straw that broke the camels back. It has been slowly brewing under the surface for years now ever since the advent of OLD. Covid blew it wide open since everyone was forced to use OLD again and also generally had more time and motivation to rot on the internet and chance upon blackpill stuff. Personally covid caused me to get back into the blackpill rabit hole after going on a hiatus for a few years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 20519
Nah most people suck at meeting any adversity and they find it easier to escape the harsh reality with drugs instead of working on themselves. Gym will always be the main separator between subhumans and men.
True, gym is the best thing to kill facial bloat. If a guy is bloated and don't hit the gym he'll never know what he truly like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

Delusional if you think normies don't realize looks matter. It is common knowledge fool.

Thing is they don't need autistic surgeries and can do well if they just softmax.

2000% of 0 is still 0