Blackpill theory has increased in popularity by +2,000% due to Andrew Tate

Won’t matter most are doomed and can’t ascend to become slayers anyway. ascension is a joke for most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
The guy is a grifter clown. If anything, he'll make more guys cope with grindmaxxing instead of looksmaxing so that they can be a recessed top G like him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, Deleted member 21620 and Moggie
Who cares. If more men realize the truth about female nature, the better. At the end of the day, it’s not about men being blackpilled or not. What’s more important is that men realize the truth about female nature and collectively decide to take action against it.
Gross. Ugly men should not "take action" against female nature and oppress women... I'm unironically a feminist

Instead, we need the state to implement eugenics

It's not that bad. Blackpill will be confusing for normies, won't actually ascend them that much (even with plasctic surger, which won't pay off in the long run), and will mess up their mental health.

Just wait until the whitepill hits the market. Then we're fucked.
Whats the whitepill. Either way i think the near future will be weird sex wise.

Obv future oldcel is instant rope, no 2nd thoughts just do it

Whats the whitepill. Either way i think the near future will be weird sex wise.

Obv future oldcel is instant rope, no 2nd thoughts just do it
Whitepill is an expansion of the blackpill that actually explains how to efficiently ascend without surgery. Mainly by improving health and fertility.

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
Whitepill is an expansion of the blackpill that actually explains how to efficiently ascend without surgery. Mainly by improving health and fertility.
Elab. You mean sperm count and stuff?

Elab. You mean sperm count and stuff?
That's one of many indicators. The whitepill is based on the fact that looks are a visual representation of two factors - health and fertility. These are the only factors desirable for breeding and are therefore sexually attracive in both sexes.

If you imrove your health and fertility, your looks as well as SMV will increase majorly. Because that's literally what looks are - health and fertility.

That's one of many indicators. The whitepill is based on the fact that looks are a visual representation of two factors - health and fertility. These are the only factors desirable for breeding and are therefore sexually attracive in both sexes.

If you imrove your health and fertility, your looks as well as SMV will increase majorly. Because that's literally what looks are - health and fertility.
Im dying and still 5psl. I believe theres just a small to moderate correlation. Life plays cruel jokes very often. Subhumans being horny dogs with perfect healths and so on.

And even if u fix ur health ur looks will remian the same

That sounds more bluepilled than redpill

Last edited:

I believe actual universal subhumans have 0 redeeming qualities. For example i see pro esports players and some of them look like a typical incel but their brains are still unique and moggers. And if you look closely theyre ugly as fuck but not giga subhumans.

Im dying and still 5psl. I believe theres just a small to moderate correlation. Life plays cruel jokes very often.

And even if u fix ur health ur looks will remian the same
If your health isn't in sync, your looks won't last for long. Obviously the change isn't instant but you'll se a clear upward/downward trend.

It won't remain the same if you fix your health. I've seen it on myself as well as others.

Few examples:
T levels have impact on face fat distribution
Amount of sunlight affects eye shape and hooding
Proper diet can improve hairline
Food consitency will largely impact mandible
Sleep and water impact skin health

Look at some of my whitepill posts.

Nah, many zoomers don't have the discipline to go to the gym and looksmax.
So what do they do for physical release if they don't gym?

Cos they defo not into sports

If your health isn't in sync, your looks won't last for long. Obviously the change isn't instant but you'll se a clear upward/downward trend.

It won't remain the same if ypu fix your health. I've seen it on myself as well as others.

Few examples:

Its just genetics

It won't remain the same if you fix your health. I've seen it on myself as well as others.

Few examples:

Researching genes and biology on such a small scale confirms what scientists knew all along that health is much more complicated and a lot of it predetermined. Or for example certain genes can enable certain lifestyle acts to have an effect or not.

I have a high androgenic profile, some masculine features, some not masculine, used to have the highest libido ever, now i Literally have 0. Could be muh androgen receptors could be other molecular stuff in the brain nobody knows.

Theres also plenty of people that just dont respond the way they "should" to stuff like hormones. Body building forums convinced me steroids and hormones, viewing them as a holy grail are a joke.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
Researching genes and biology on such a small scale confirms what scientists knew all along that health is much more complicated and a lot of it predetermined. Or for example certain genes can enable certain lifestyle acts to have an effect or not.

I have a high androgenic profile, some masculine features, some not masculine, used to have the highest libido ever, now i Literally have 0. Could be muh androgen receptors could be other molecular stuff in the brain nobody knows.

Theres also plenty of people that just dont respond the way they "should" to stuff like hormones. Body building forums made convinced me steroids and hormones are a joke.
If you take the deterministic viewpoint and count lifestyle into genetics then yes. But otherwise there's not much impact.

You mean they get older or what
Not only but yes. Bone structure and density change, ratios, soft tissue. For better and for worse. I've seen loads of both.

f*ck, it means that this forum soon will flooded with a huge wave of normie retards

Not only but yes. Bone structure and density change, ratios, soft tissue. For better and for worse. I've seen loads of both.
Ive seen nearly 0 getting better, and the ones that did i could suspect it would happen phenotypically. I mean i could see a specific face that appears good looking turn into shit in older age. Still big changes away from "identity" almost never happen.

And a negative environment has much more impact on health and looks than a good one.

I dont count lifestyle into genetics. I said that theres certain genetics that make any lifestyle act useless. Fighting a lost battle sort of thing

Its just luck and genetics. People shouldnt obsess over lifestyle just dont do sth extremely bad/out of the norm. If theyre unlucky theyre still probably doomed

*Theh should do the usual known good stuff and pray theyre not unlucky. Thats it. Ultimately you dont control much. From what ive seen you 'control' 20% or even less of it

Last edited:
Ive seen nearly 0 getting better, and the ones that did i could suspect it would happen phenotypically. I mean i could see a specific face that appears good looking turn into shit in older age. Still big changes away from "identity" almost never happen.

And a negative environment has much more impact on health and looks than a good one.

I dont count lifestyle into genetics. I said that theres certain genetics that make any lifestyle act useless. Fighting a lost battle sort of thing
I've seen many get better around me, usually when they got rich and developed a better lifestyle as result.

Bad and good enviroment have same impact, the really good ones are just much rarer than the really bad ones. Bad is the deafult nowadays.

Gross. Ugly men should not "take action" against female nature and oppress women... I'm unironically a feminist

Instead, we need the state to implement eugenics
Shut up incel

Truth be told, most normies very secretly know the blackpill is true, they just don't talk about or acknowledge it to not be seen as a misogynistic pig. If they didn't know it was true, they wouldn't react negatively to it or act nasty and passive aggressive to incels.

Yeah i noticed that after 3 surgeries most people turn really uncanny, but some ascends with 5 surgeries and looks good. Don't talk about who injects fillers, looks shit 9 times on 10. Ascension is possible if the base is good and the surgeon is blackpilled and based about facial aesthetic and ratios. Imo this place should be private/ by invitation only, lurkers don't bring nothing of useful here.
admins need that ad money

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
just dont let normies know about bonesmashing and its okay

This would be bad news but we all know nearly all normies would cope away getting even a single surgery jfl
The most I'd imagine nearly all of these guys would do is some softmaxxing (OMG, mewing, gymming, chewing, skincare, icing!!!)
OH NOOO GUYS THEY ALL STARTED CHEWING NOONOOO AND THEYRE WATCHING MIKE MEW WHAAAAT OMGGG WE'VE BEEN FOUND OUT
TBH YOU are probably the same. YES. I'M TALKING TO YOU. THE GUY READING THIS RIGHT NOW. LURKER RETARD. YOU WILL NEVER ASCEND UNLESS YOU GO ALL OUT.
Actually, no, don't go all out, just softmaxx bhai less competition anyways jfl

this is only going to create further division between the sexes

its gonna be Impossible to get laid in the post-Tate era.

according to google trends:

"coach redpill" has increased in popularity by +550%

"redpill" has increased in popularity by +500%

"blackpill theory" has increased in search popularity by +550%

and it is estimated that "blackpill theory" will TRIPLE IN POPULARITY WITHIN THE NEXT 5 YEARS! which means that it will grow an astronomical 2,000% in popularity in the next 5 years!

and I think its because of Andrew Tate because these search increases has increased simultaneously with Andrew Tate
It would be way better if guys would simp less and gave random girls hardcore validation for free. Any random 5.5/10 with a public instagram account and tinder feels like a goddess these days, no joke.

It would be way better if guys would simp less and gave random girls hardcore validation for free. Any random 5.5/10 with a public instagram account and tinder feels like a goddess these days, no joke.
Problem is it won't last long every social media is blocking him soon normies will forget him it's like this quick 1 time thing and then next year you won't see his name anywhere anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: Germania
If I have gone thru all this shit just to now have some kid IRL who is younger than me and brainwashed by andrew taint try to preach to me about how beta I am and what I am doing wrong in life I will break his fucking jaw