Blackpill was never the final destination

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Kraken
What one may not realise is that the Blackpill is only a stop along the way, rather than the end destination which some would make their hill to die upon.

Whitepill was always the natural extension following the Blackpill, Whitepill being a higher form of the latter, and subsuming and negating it. Instead of dwelling and being continually consumed by the Blackpill, one must move past it and should aspire to become a fully embodied Whitepilled individual.

Pill Overview

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Michael Myers, workingondying and 15 others
it was all the friends we made along the way ❤️

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GreedIcon, vermillioncorefan, Michael Myers and 5 others
IMG 0407

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: blackazure88, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 51465 and 7 others
After the Blackpill is accepting your fate of being a betabuxxer coper normie and ltring a ran thru slag who gives starfish sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackmf, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 30611 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: blackmf
What one may not realise is that the Blackpill is only a stop along the way, rather than the end destination which some would make their hill to die upon.

Whitepill was always the natural extension following the Blackpill, Whitepill being a higher form of the latter, and subsuming and negating it. Instead of dwelling and being continually consumed by the Blackpill, one must move past it and should aspire to become a fully embodied Whitepilled individual.

View attachment 2678208
low t thread, im never reaching the whitepill stage im always gonna be full of hate and anger directed at this society for making me incel

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionUwU, fuxkdakikez, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
After the Blackpill is accepting your rate of being a betabuxxer coper normie and ltring a ran thru slag
don't need to be a betabuxxer to be whitepilled, in fact going along that path would be antithetical to it.

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
don't need to be a betabuxxer to be whitepilled, in fact going along that path would be antithetical to it.
Ye true getting to a point where you don’t give a shit about ran thru slags is the ultimate goal

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Tabula Rasa
retard

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Hardrada
And the greypill is when you're free and don't care about nor associate with any of the pills
I would say that living by whitepilled ideals is the key to living a fulfilled life of the highest quality. Whitepill only echoes the wisdom of previous Eastern philosophies and traditions.

Transcendence is the final stage

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
low t thread, im never reaching the whitepill stage im always gonna be full of hate and anger directed at this society for making me incel
Unless you do something with that hate it’s nothing but self harm lol. You’re bullying your own self in your head. Literally doing societies job for them, bully Ai 2000

Unless you do something with that hate it’s nothing but self harm lol. You’re bullying your own self in your head. Literally doing societies job for them, bully Ai 2000
i dont hate myself. i strictly hate nt men (normies), women and society

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga and Tabula Rasa
the blackpill is the reality. every guy who gets laid does so due to looks,personality literally doesnt matter in the slightest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30611, Deleted member 51465 and Tabula Rasa
the blackpill is the reality. every guy who gets laid does so due to looks,personality literally doesnt matter in the slightest
Whitepill doesn’t deny the Blackpill. It prescribes behaviour, not just by describing reality as the Blackpill does.

blackpill is knowledge, whitepill is a philosphy of life based on that knowledge. Once blackpilled, avoiding the whitepill ends in misery for the soul

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscensionUwU, workingondying and Tabula Rasa
i gain nothing by being whitepilled. might aswell remain a hateful incel forever

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU and Tabula Rasa
i gain nothing by being whitepilled. might aswell remain a hateful incel forever
I will be making more threads exploring the Whitepill. It’s the next step forward from the Blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Nothing will ever be ok.

The blackpill is the final destination.