Blackpilled at the suit shop

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
My friend and I walk in, we look around and ofc instantly the assistant is helping him and doesnt say a word to me even though I am clearly trying on blazers as well. She doesnt even say a word to me or ask if I need help even though she is perma helping him and we came in at same time. Furthermore, I am trying on all the blazers of every size (even the smallest they have, size 36) and it is all TOO BIG for me. My friend meanwhile tries blazers 6x my size and complains they are too tight, same with shirt, pants, etc...

Imagine it, you walk into the suit shop at 6' 180 and your clavicle width is so unbelievably subhuman and your ribcage is more narrow than a chink's cock so everything still is TOO SMALL.

Nevermind the 6'6 guys walking around me (not joking) and the random manlet who doesnt look like he has touched a gym who asks for an extra large cause his frame is still 2x my size.

My auschwitz frame flesh prison will never let me rest, constraining my tortured soul forever and my subhuman face could never shy from the indifference of every woman. Another day, another blackpill. I belong here.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Exercise4cel
My hunger subsided, my thirst surrendered, the fire in my soul extinguished; the final nail in my coffin has been hammered as I try on the size 36 blazer and it consumes my infinitely miniscule and inconsequential frame. I am not a man, I could never be a man; a cockroach, forever, a cockroach.

Last edited:
U know ur destiny. Start with HRT

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
My friend and I walk in, we look around and ofc instantly the assistant is helping him and doesnt say a word to me even though I am clearly trying on blazers as well. She doesnt even say a word to me or ask if I need help even though she is perma helping him and we came in at same time. Furthermore, I am trying on all the blazers of every size (even the smallest they have, size 36) and it is all TOO BIG for me. My friend meanwhile tries blazers 6x my size and complains they are too tight, same with shirt, pants, etc...

Imagine it, you walk into the suit shop at 6' 180 and your clavicle width is so unbelievably subhuman and your ribcage is more narrow than a chink's cock so everything still is TOO SMALL.

Nevermind the 6'6 guys walking around me (not joking) and the random manlet who doesnt look like he has touched a gym who asks for an extra large cause his frame is still 2x my size.

My auschwitz frame flesh prison will never let me rest, constraining my tortured soul forever and my subhuman face could never shy from the indifference of every woman. Another day, another blackpill. I belong here.
Does anyone know if autism affects frame?

• +1
Autism and shit frame are def correlated

Same with face
I know face because there is an actual study

But is there proof autism affects frame?

• +1
I know face because there is an actual study

But is there proof autism affects frame?
Probably some wolfe's law gravitational bone manipulation from contant autism posture like hiding your body and face 24/7 by contorting your shoulders etc

Probably some wolfe's law gravitational bone manipulation from contant autism posture like hiding your body and face 24/7 by contorting your shoulders etc
Wolff's law is the reason I should work out, but my adhd doesn't wanna listen and my autism limits the amount of people who wanna be around me.

• +1
Autism is correlated with big dick

Instead of crying about this like little bitch you could have done 20 pull-ups.