Blackpilled Hadith from the Prophet SAW

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 8771 and 9 others
Muslim hoes need to see this

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche and Adonis
Aren't they all false

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 82 :: Hadith 830

Narrated Abu Huraira:

A bedouin came to Allah's Apostle and said, "My wife has delivered a black child." The Prophet said to him, "Have you camels?" He replied, "Yes." The Prophet said, "What color are they?" He replied, "They are red." The Prophet further asked, "Are any of them gray in color?" He replied, "Yes." The Prophet asked him, "Whence did that grayness come?" He said, "I thing it descended from the camel's ancestors." Then the Prophet said (to him), "Therefore, this child of yours has most probably inherited the color from his ancestors."

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Magical Apple and Deleted member 14774

Narrated Abu Huraira:

A bedouin came to Allah's Apostle and said, "My wife has delivered a black child." The Prophet said to him, "Have you camels?" He replied, "Yes." The Prophet said, "What color are they?" He replied, "They are red." The Prophet further asked, "Are any of them gray in color?" He replied, "Yes." The Prophet asked him, "Whence did that grayness come?" He said, "I thing it descended from the camel's ancestors." Then the Prophet said (to him), "Therefore, this child of yours has most probably inherited the color from his ancestors."
This isn’t authentic

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Huraira barely spoke with the prophet

Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."
Allahu Akbar

Let's be real all religions are ramblings of a old men in caves

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple and Deleted member 6128
Let's be real all religions are ramblings of a old men in caves
Ye religions are only made to civilise savages.

I wonder what Arabs were doing before Muhammad came. Probably child sacrificing, whiting was rampant and so on.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Ye religions are only made to civilise savages.

I wonder what Arabs were doing before Muhammad came. Probably child sacrificing, whiting was rampant and so on.
Yes they were worshipping dicks and burying girls alive

Mohammad gave reasonable protections to women but didn't give them full rights

Also Islam was of a lifestyle and political religion

Yes they were worshipping dicks and burying girls alive

Mohammad gave reasonable protections to women but didn't give them full rights

Also Islam was of a lifestyle and political religion
They have full rights in Islam

They just have to obey their husbands

photo-1558857636-17cd130134fd

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Not all of them authentic
Thats not true, if its bukhari then its either sahih or sahih in chain, not sure which is this one

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
this is redpill

blackpill would be : let them hoes burn in hell since they love arab bad boys

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas:
still he coudlnt blackpill that guy who was cucked with the black baby

Im white But my dad is black
Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that a Bedouin man came to the Messenger of Allah (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) and said: "My wife has given birth to a black boy." The Prophet asked him: "Do you have camels?" He replied: 'Yes.' The Prophet asked: "What color are they?" He replied: 'Red.' The Prophet asked: "Is any of them gray?" He replied: 'Yes.' The Prophet asked: "From where did that grayness come?" He said: "It might have inherited it from its ancestors." The Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Perhaps this son of yours (also) inherited it (this color) from his ancestors."
i mean this

Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that a Bedouin man came to the Messenger of Allah (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) and said: "My wife has given birth to a black boy." The Prophet asked him: "Do you have camels?" He replied: 'Yes.' The Prophet asked: "What color are they?" He replied: 'Red.' The Prophet asked: "Is any of them gray?" He replied: 'Yes.' The Prophet asked: "From where did that grayness come?" He said: "It might have inherited it from its ancestors." The Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Perhaps this son of yours (also) inherited it (this color) from his ancestors."
i mean this
Facts

All hadiths must be such hearsay. How tf do you recite this shit from memory?