Blackpilled movie Megamind

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
So i watched it without expecting it to be blackpilled.
spoiler below
Metroman is just the classic chad with a rich family. Not much character development so i will skip him fast.
d1f

I think i dont even need to point it out how much incel Megamind is, he is literally a blue creature with a big forehead.
Him being evil from the early age was bullshit. If it was realistic both would compete to become the good hero and Megamind might eventually turn into a villain.
He is clearly not evil because he doesnt want power etc he just wants the attention the Metroman gets.
MV5BNTY3Mjk3NTU5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc1MDI5Mw@@._V1_.jpg

Roxanne resembles the typical foid. Forgets about the chad when he finds a new one and even lies about not having a relationship with him at all despite the fact that she literally worshipped his statue.
tumblr_inline_ny4rb1TB7s1r8mwrd_500.png

The producers were brutal on Hal. He resembled a typical incel in denial before his ascension both physically and mentally.
He is ginger, short, fat and relatively small ipd. (last one is not clear but he has small ipd compared to characters)
After ascension he thought he could make it this time but his face was still same so he got rejected again and unleashed the actual evil.
People called him beta etc but his only beta behaviour was being too much insistent with inviting Rox to home. Otherwise the formula was right but Hal just lacked the face and height for it.
Hal-Roxanne-megamind-16948698-1920-816.jpg

f4a7a40fd6f45db2465d7e40882b9934395efca7.png

Hal was the only true incel in the end of movie. Megamind showed us that he was just a failed normie and gave up his guard for pussy whenever he can get it.
But instead Hal said fuck it and destructed the city.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mazzi, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Zeruel and 3 others
now watch taxidermia.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and Tallooksmaxxer
Holy shit your analysis of this film is actually very relevant and to the point. I kneel, Turkoman.

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
soy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Growing up is realizing you think you are Metro Man but actually Titan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Tallooksmaxxer
im caging jfl this nigha made a blackpill analysis of megamind

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7 and Tallooksmaxxer