Feel cold

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
  • +1

yes

• +1
I can't watch a female that I can't fuck for this long.

then what are u even talking about

shut the fuck up

I bet you it will be about some beta bux cuck that she first falls for and then she cheats and cucks the beta that seems to be what most black pills imply its the 1 thing we all fear

I bet you it will be about some beta bux cuck that she first falls for and then she cheats and cucks the beta that seems to be what most black pills imply its the 1 thing we all fear
no its nor

Oh then you have me intriged what is the main idea exactly I cannot be fucked to click that link
its about an incel guy at a party playing with his thoughts in his head about chads and stacies

there's a stacy dancing and he fancies her

then he sees "chad" persona getting the girl easily, confidently. they go to private place and he starts following them. they have sex and he watches. then the chad guy comes out for a smoke

the two guys face eachother. incel guy is very angry, he looks like he's about to punch chad. chad is just chill and smoking and not feel threatened

guy runs out of party out of anger then she sees girl dancing again and he doesn't understand why she's there when she was just supposed to had sex

he seems completely confused, he goes up to the girl. he acts very awkward and tries to force a kiss, she refuses. he back off, seems confused

this is when the incel guy realises, that he is the same person as chad, he's just older version of himself. the rejection he just saw/lived is himself from the past when he tried to get with girls, but failed.

He is, in fact, the "chad / older" timeline of himself and he was daydreaming about the days he was an incel and couldn't get with girls.

He was overthinking everything and was insecure, playing with thoughts in his head instead of not giving a fuck. It turns out the incel self wasn't angry bcuz the chad self has sex, but because of the missed opportunities he had when incel

In reality he gets the girl, the chad/older version of himself, but his insecurity of his incel days carries over and he seems spaced out when having sex with the girl, because he was just playing all these thoughts along in his head how he missed opportunities when he was younger. The girl is confused and visibly gets turned off

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, BigBoy and Rasputin
Damn you are good at understanding. Fuck,
Btw the younger version guys nose is so fucking hideous.. and that negative brows..

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2486
The foid in your avatar is a giga stacy holy shit she's beautiful

• +1
That incel dreamt about that girl hard aye.

That incel dreamt about that girl hard aye.
thats not really the point of video, 2 posts up i explain the meaning of video if you're interested

the girl is manifestation of all girls he tried to get with, but failed of rejected

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
its about an incel guy at a party playing with his thoughts in his head about chads and stacies

then he sees "chad" persona getting the girl easily, confidently. they go to private place and he starts following them. they have sex and he watches. then the chad guy comes out for a smoke

the two guys face eachother. incel guy is very angry, he looks like he's about to punch chad. chad is just chill and smoking and not feel threatened

guy runs out of party out of anger then she sees girl dancing again and he doesn't understand why she's there when she was just supposed to had sex

he seems completely confused, he goes up to the girl. he acts very awkward and tries to force a kiss, she refuses. he back off, seems confused

this is when the incel guy realises, that he is the same person as chad, he's just older version of himself. the rejection he just saw/lived is himself from the past when he tried to get with girls, but failed.

He is, in fact, the "chad / older" timeline of himself and he was daydreaming about the days he was an incel and couldn't get with girls.

He was overthinking everything and was insecure, playing with thoughts in his head instead of not giving a fuck. It turns out the incel self wasn't angry bcuz the chad self has sex, but because of the missed opportunities he had when incel

In reality he gets the girl, the chad/older version of himself, but his insecurity of his incel days carries over and he seems spaced out when having sex with the girl, because he was just playing all these thoughts along in his head how he missed opportunities when he was younger. The girl is confused and visibly gets turned off
Figured out msot of it, except the older part, I thought it was just 2 personas
thats not really the point of video, 2 posts up i explain the meaning of video if you're interested

the girl is manifestation of all girls he tried to get with, but failed of rejected
Wrote it at the begging of video.

• +1

This mans iq is beyond the charts.

I thought it was ab a guy who kept rewinding time to get the girl but mo matter how many times he did he couldn't get her because she didn't find him attractive. Which is strange considering the older guy is average and the same looks.

This isn't a blackpilled video it's a red/bluepilled video

Read every word that was fun respectable it would appear it is something I havent seen

• +1

I thought it was ab a guy who kept rewinding time to get the girl but mo matter how many times he did he couldn't get her because she didn't find him attractive. Which is strange considering the older guy is average and the same looks.

redpill/bluepill is an overexaggeration. i dont think i can categorise it to any pill, it just has a message and you take it however you want

guy didnt really get too much better looking, he got fatter and older. all he has more is life experience, confidence and lack of care for things

he now gets the girl he wasnt getting when he was younger, but the fact he didnt when hes younger is still haunting his mind to this day, this is why he's getting flashbacks of him when he was younger and didn't get girl. deep down he still feels he's not worthy enough bcuz of his past, this is what you see at the end of the video when he's with the girl

the clip is basically projected fate for many incels who start getting girls once they get older and more life experience

Your misunderstanding the point the chad was supposed to be handsome the point was is you will never recover from your youth lost

• +1
Making love to a girl that loves you must feel crazy.

you will never recover from your youth lost
yeah this video is basically a really sad lost youth pill

its the saddest one of them all, this is why its so fucking important to go out and try yourself as much as possible when your young. i dont care if ur subhuman. most subhumans out there still try and many of them still succeed. you can save yourself a lifetime worth of guilt and sadness

this is the message of the video

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
yeah this video is basically a really sad lost youth pill

its the saddest one of them all, this is why its so fucking important to go out and try yourself as much as possible when your young. i dont care if ur subhuman. most subhumans out there still try and many of them still succeed. you can save yourself a lifetime worth of guilt and sadness

this is the message of the video

Yes I'm trying this is inspirational ngl although I don't wanna treat women like shit I get warm feeling when I'm around them ngl

• +1