Even playing video games is genetics

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
Lol, life is so fucking brutal. I know video games are for incels, a cope, but it wouldnt be if u had insane "gaming" genetics (hand to eye coordination, iq, spatial coordination) if ur a shitty genetics incel might as well play an mmorpg or a single player game, cuz there are kids who are 12 year old and u can play 12 hours per day and they will destroy u in fortnite,valorant, cs go, etc. everything in this life is genetics, no matter how much you work you cannot surpass anyone in a sport that has better genetics than you, even in a fucking video game. I hate video games, i hate everything

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, dopaminebeyondfried, ShowerMaxxing and 25 others
Why would anyone subject themselves to the torture that is competitive video games?
Play some real stuff intended for escapism and immersion.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, MaghrebGator, Lookologist003 and 11 others
My pc broke before I could reach my full highly intellectual gaming potential

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and SidharthTheSlayer
pro gamers make a lot of money so its not cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, ascendedmark, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Why would anyone subject themselves to the torture that is competitive video games?
like what?

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Costcosuperstore, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
pro gamers make a lot of money so its not cope
"Lol, life is so fucking brutal. I know video games are for incels, a cope, but it wouldnt be if u had insane "gaming" genetics "

legit what i said

"Lol, life is so fucking brutal. I know video games are for incels, a cope, but it wouldnt be if u had insane "gaming" genetics "

legit what i said
Im 2 lazy 2 read

like what?
depends on what you like, personally I love indie games since they are peak creative expression as long as they aren't trying to be the next thing.
one particular game I found myself enjoying is "void stranger".

We understand each other… but you have a gf so dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Axii and 2 others
depends on what you like, personally I love indie games since they are peak creative expression as long as they aren't trying to be the next thing.
one particular game I found myself enjoying is "void stranger".
have u played undertale

• +1
Reactions: wsada
We understand each other… but you have a gf so dnr
im still LTN i got lucky with oofy doofy after my rhinoplasty

u can do the same if u get rhinoplasty if u wanna date a LTB lol

im still LTN i got lucky with oofy doofy after my rhinoplasty

u can do the same if u get rhinoplasty if u wanna date a LTB lol
I dont want to date anything. It takes too much time and i dont care enough for it

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Axii
Could have said red dead could have said god of war could have even said Minecraft anything but Undertale bro
my favorite games are red dead, gta 5, gta san andreas, uncharted 4, the last guardian and undertale.

whats wrong with undertale?

• Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun and wsada
water

I play league since season 2 and still cant hit gold jfl at me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maximum cope31, Magnum Opus, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
I dont want to date anything. It takes too much time and i dont care enough for it
for me im only with her cause i can legit call her to come to my room to rot with me, and i barely have to take her out or anything

wonder how long this shit will last lol

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, N1666, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
water

i get destroyed in valorant no matter how much i aim train i only once almost reached platinum cuz i got lucky with teammates

Lol, life is so fucking brutal. I know video games are for incels, a cope, but it wouldnt be if u had insane "gaming" genetics (hand to eye coordination, iq, spatial coordination) if ur a shitty genetics incel might as well play an mmorpg or a single player game, cuz there are kids who are 12 year old and u can play 12 hours per day and they will destroy u in fortnite,valorant, cs go, etc. everything in this life is genetics, no matter how much you work you cannot surpass anyone in a sport that has better genetics than you, even in a fucking video game. I hate video games, i hate everything
Lol, I discovered this too independently when I was 12, back then we only had stuff like Tetris, Super Mario, Space Invaders, etc., even if I played all day I still couldn't get as good as other kids who seemed to have a natural talent for those games, I remember there was this fat slob who was slow, dumb, but a genius at Tetris, and able to play it on the fastest speeds, while for me it was simply overwhelming and I simply couldn't handle the game anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Costcosuperstore and StraightHeadJames
Yes but I found It undeserving the cultural impact it had.
well it was my favorite game back then when i was 14 or something and i even watched hentai comics from that shit i loved it so much

one night i prayed to god after i die to reincarnate me into undertale for some reason that was retarded af

i think its a nice game but i cant play it now cuz its boring after playing it 4 times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Lulleko
well it was my favorite game back then when i was 14 or something and i even watched hentai comics from that shit i loved it so much

one night i prayed to god after i die to reincarnate me into undertale for some reason that was retarded af

i think its a nice game but i cant play it now cuz its boring after playing it 4 times
Do you like shmups?

Do you like shmups?
i never played anything like that, only like phone games or some shit.
any recommandations?

imma try out void stranger, but i will crack it idc if its indie studio they are not getting my money

for me im only with her cause i can legit call her to come to my room to rot with me, and i barely have to take her out or anything

wonder how long this shit will last lol
Rot with you? Lmao what

i never played anything like that, only like phone games or some shit.
any recommandations?

imma try out void stranger, but i will crack it idc if its indie studio they are not getting my money
Try the touhou series, It's a bunch of shumps where you play as anime girls blowing up other anime girls.
Toby fox is a big fan himself and took inspiration for the combat system in undertale.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Because playing against people is more exhilarating, and distracts you more than some single player game where you'll start to feel lonely etc

Much better to compete against others

How many hours do you have? If above 1000 then you might be 68IQ.
easily like 3k if i had to guess, i got 3 banned accounts

I shit on most ppl mechanically but have never bothered to learn macro etc

so i only play for fun and never tryhard but ig with that playtime i should still be higher

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
easily like 3k if i had to guess
That's even less than me. Close tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
I just play RPGs for escapism. To escape my shitty boring life. I wish I had interests in normie MMO’s so I could potentially make money, but all my vidya interest lies in escapist fantasy or historical RPG or strategy game single players

Try the touhou series, It's a bunch of shumps where you play as anime girls blowing up other anime girls.
Toby fox is a big fan himself and took inspiration for the combat system in undertale.
Ok which one should I play first?

I just play RPGs for escapism. To escape my shitty boring life. I wish I had interests in normie MMO’s so I could potentially make money, but all my vidya interest lies in escapist fantasy or historical RPG or strategy game single players
wdym make money ? with games?

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Video games are a race to see who can destroy their life fastest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, ineonx, StraightHeadJames and 1 other person
You can surpass people with better genetics, but you need to outwork them significantly

And ofc, if the gap is big enough, theres nothing you can do

• JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
Lol, life is so fucking brutal. I know video games are for incels, a cope,
How many hours do you have? If above 1000 then you might be 68IQ.
Fuck u guys video games are for chads & normies. Only chads and normies are playing vidya while truecels or anyone below MTN is rotting doomscrolling.

Video games are for normies

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HitAndRun and Akhi
Video games are a race to see who can destroy their life fastest
You can surpass people with better genetics, but you need to outwork them significantly

And ofc, if the gap is big enough, theres nothing you can do
Cope video games are for chads and normies. People like me doomscroll all day vidya Is chad only

Fuck u guys video games are for chads & normies. Only chads and normies are playing vidya while truecels or anyone below MTN is rotting doomscrolling.

When will you kill yourself?

start with touhou 6 then go chronologically from there.
nigga what are u saying that game is so old it's not even on pirate sites

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Yeah, I used to play fighting games and all it did was stress me out. I got banned on one account for sending nasty messages to people.

People devoting hours a day to practicing combos jfl

When will you kill yourself?
I’m not a weak minded pussy selfish Normie who gets suicidal over small issues. Suicide is selfish to your parents unless u have a situation like Schery6, mine or others on here ur a very weak person if you are suicidal.

No since rotters have a lot of time and decent enough attention spans to rot on vidya. Look at 2b2t.org. No normgroids there.