blackpilled muslims

MOEdification

MOEdification

Iron
I was curious to know if there are any black pilled muslims on this site ?That pray and fast frequently.
I know this bp stuff is bad for my mental and i shouldn't be wasting my time on it, but its hard to Just ignore it , when i am barelt and LTN.

• +1
Reactions: AySab and MaghrebGator
There’s a lot

I think the most common religion in this community is Muslims I only see them

@Gengar the moderator is also a Muslim

• +1
Reactions: pig_face, wsada, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Oh wow , i never knew that .
Hopefully some fellow muslims join this thread.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
I was curious to know if there are any black pilled muslims on this site ?That pray and fast frequently.
I know this bp stuff is bad for my mental and i shouldn't be wasting my time on it, but its hard to Just ignore it , when i am barelt and LTN.
Yes a disproportionate amount. Especially western born Muslims. I predict a future Muslim community of retards living in the West struggling with their own problems and circumstances.

A Bradford and Australian academic (Hizer Mir, Sahar Ghumkhor) have called this Muslim manosphere the "Alt Wallah".

JFL at the state of academics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and MaghrebGator
Blackpill is inferior to Islam.

Also yeah, don't spend time in this place for your own good brother. Salam.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, kebab, wsada and 4 others

I don't know what I'm doing here either. My relations with incels /manosphere cursory.

I spent most of my time spamming on r/WallStreetBets before here. Reddit cucks have perma IP banned me and I ended up coping here.

I don't know what I'm doing here either. My relations with incels /manosphere cursory.

I spent most of my time spamming on r/WallStreetBets before here. Reddit cucks have perma IP banned me and I ended up coping here.
Im addicted because i don't have a job and spend my days in café and gym.

Qasaman Billah i will leave once i get a job.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass, kebab, RAMU KAKA and 2 others

I know that it is. I am a proud muslim. But the idea that looks isn’t at least 70% of how you find happiness in ur life doesn't make sense to me.
I dont care about being a rich LTN to get a wife . im 6 foot 1 without any shoes Thats the only good thing going for me. I can’t keep coping man. Ive been blackpilled before i even knew what that blackpill was .
This happened after i lost a shit ton of weight on my face ,which should've ascended me but instead made me look worse.
I got carried by my facial fat tbh , might consider getting a fat transfer however its HARAM sadly :/ .

I know that it is. I am a proud muslim. But the idea that looks isn’t at least 70% of how you find happiness in ur life doesn't make sense to me.
I dont care about being a rich LTN to get a wife . im 6 foot 1 without any shoes Thats the only good thing going for me. I can’t keep coping man. Ive been blackpilled before i even knew what that blackpill was .
This happened after i lost a shit ton of weight on my face ,which should've ascended me but instead made me look worse.
I got carried by my facial fat tbh , might consider getting a fat transfer however its HARAM sadly :/ .
Sorry for complaining just trynna get some stuff off my chest

How did you figure out the blackpill OP

Share in PM to rate whenever you want and leave this place. That's all.

Looks are just cope for weak minded people. I don't look that good but im content with having being said that i look like a boxer for example, looks are not just for aesthetics but can serve lots of purposes.

Also go to the gym next Ramadan before iftar and experiment the dopamine rush after eating. You will see how you completely forget about looks.

How did you figure out the blackpill OP
I don’t really know it was when i first started losing weight i saw how people started treating me differently (treated me better) . it was in 2017/2018 . I thought to myself that there was no way nobody acknowledges the importance of looks . I remeber typing “ rating faces” on youtube i came across this guy i dont remeber his name ,but he was rating some subscriber of his. Then wheatwaffles. after that i started to look at the world at a completely perspective assesing every person i encountered’s face.
And noticing how easy the top males got it.
To be honest i am LEBANESE , women dont really care about looks here. A fat balding sub 5 can get a stacy as long as he is wealthy enough and has a job

Share in PM to rate whenever you want and leave this place. That's all.

Looks are just cope for weak minded people. I don't look that good but im content with having being said that i look like a boxer for example, looks are not just for aesthetics but can serve lots of purposes.

Also go to the gym next Ramadan before iftar and experiment the dopamine rush after eating. You will see how you completely forget about looks.
Appreciate you brother, ive been a long browser on this site but never had the courage to make an account.
This is my first ever thread and appreciate the support.
I workout im trying to improve my body with calisthenics at the moment

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Im addicted because i don't have a job and spend my days in café and gym.

Qasaman Billah i will leave once i get a job.
I was so close to leaving when I turned 29 in December, but now I just feel I'm here to cope. But don't get me wrong if I found a wife I'm leaving tomorrow!

I've like 95% accepted reality that I'm going to be single rest of my life. This is why I have less stress about wanting to leave. Before I actually thought I could get a wife now I've just lost all hope. That's why I don't think I'm gonna delete - even though I want to.

I've got a job but nothing else to do outside it

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
There’s a lot

I think the most common religion in this community is Muslims I only see them

@Gengar the moderator is also a Muslim
I barely pray (cooming makes it difficult) but Ramadan is coming soon so time to be a "pious" muzzie again.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Bp in a sense that looks matter yea but Im a practicing muslim that prays and fasts

Attachments

• 1710412953435.png
    1710412953435.png
    627.1 KB · Views: 0
Iam an autistic muslim looksmaxxer

assalamu alaikum

Theres alot since most arabs are naturally incels

• Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
How important?
Give me a percentage
What do you mean, percentage of bp i believe in? if so maybe 45 percent bp but at the end of the day Allah(S.W) does not judge one on his appearance but virtue in islam. Looks matter to humans thats it.

Bp in a sense that looks matter yea but Im a practicing muslim that prays and fasts
Ok, but what does Ryan Gosling have to do with this?

What do you mean, percentage of bp i believe in? if so maybe 45 percent bp but at the end of the day Allah(S.W) does not judge one on his appearance but virtue in islam. Looks matter to humans thats it.
In the sense of how important is looks in life ?

I am. I take the blackpill for what it is. I use it to my best advantage. If ur Muslim u should know this world is merely a test

• +1
Reactions: ingram33
In the sense of how important is looks in life ?
30%, because we are not on this earth to fawn over looks and use it to an advantage but to solely worship Allah(S.W)

yall are dumb af go study your stupid believes before actually trusting it.

You cant be muslim and looksmax properly.

Here and there are prolly a lot since we can’t fuck and most of us are ethnics

You cant hardmaxx, shave, use MK677 ect..
Hardmaxxing is permissible is only allowed if some facial features are causing you psychological problems. Thats the case with me

Hardmaxxing is permissible is only allowed if some facial features are causing you psychological problems. Thats the case with me
Bs, if you find yourself ugly and you dont accept yourself and how allah made you then it's bs

You cant hardmaxx, shave, use MK677 ect..
Hardmaxxing is permissible is only allowed if some facial features are causing you psychological problems. Thats the case with m
Bs, if you find yourself ugly and you dont accept yourself and how allah made you then it's bs
arent you 12 lil bro ?

Salam bro, don't let this blackpill ideology dominate your life, especially considering it's not the whole truth. Things here are often exaggerated and pulled out of thin air. Sure, looks matter, I'd be a hypocrite if I said otherwise, but they're not as important as this forum makes them out to be. I'd argue that social skills are even more important, as long as you're not extremely unattractive.

Salam bro, don't let this blackpill ideology dominate your life, especially considering it's not the whole truth. Things here are often exaggerated and pulled out of thin air. Sure, looks matter, I'd be a hypocrite if I said otherwise, but they're not as important as this forum makes them out to be. I'd argue that social skills are even more important, as long as you're not extremely unattractive.
What if LTN ?

What if LTN ?
I've known guys who are LTN who have more success with women than HTN guys. Plus, what's considered LTN here is probably closer to MTN in real life. Put effort into improving your looks, but don't let it consume your life.