Blackpilled my entire office

lordgandy2000

lordgandy2000

Sphinx
I am a rice subhuman working in a major corporate office in an Eastcoast city. Today at lunch the topic of relationships came up, and somehow I ended up mentioning that I'd never gone on a date before.

Someone put me on the spot and asked why and I panicked and said "because of natural selection".

Beyond over for me now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 8244, RichardSpencel and 7 others
Brutal. Why would you out yourself like that?

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Looks234
You shouldve said you have a poor personality. Normies wouldve ate it right up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, RichardSpencel, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Brutal. Why would you out yourself like that?
Literally some normie opened the line of questioning with "so how's your love life" like wtf am i supposed to say?

I admitted to some former female coworkers that I don’t know how to drive and also don’t have a girlfriend. Surprisingly they still talked to me and offered to buy me snacks and shit and kept trying to be friendly with me.

One time when they left the room I started to talk to myself and explain to myself some things (idk how to explain it but I usually talk to myself but not in a crazy way, I usually just tell myself how fucked I am and insult myself) and the girl came
Back into the room and said “we’re you talking to yourself in here?” And laughed and I said “no” and she said “bullshit you we’re definitely talking to yourself dude” and proceeded to tell the other girl this. They forgot about it and continued to talk to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, RichardSpencel and Baldingman1998
Literally some normie opened the line of questioning with "so how's your love life" like wtf am i supposed to say?
You should have made up some vague bullshit. Normies don't really care what other people have to say so it's not like they'd really care enough to press you on it if you lied to them.