Blackpilled narcy TikToker

maybe htn jfl. cringefest though, no woman is attracted to this asptard behavior though so a 3/10 in the average females eyes. you know hes not even close to tyrone, because when you’re tyrone people dont laugh at you, call you arogant and full of yourself, its only when you act like you’re better looking than you are.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Racky
I only said that because he's fairly attractive without glasses. A little above average and he has a decent side profile. Could be wrong tho.
Well, maybe I’m harsh because of the comedy of his videos.
He definitely needs to ditch glasses, and maybe minox/castor oil his eyebrows(or use a transplant if it’s still not enough after that).
For hair I don’t really know and it’s not something I can really talk about. People say him having shaved hair is a failo but does longer hair really increase his PSL? Here is him with dreads(FaceApp can only give black people dreads when you apply longer hair filter)
8C5A425B D860 44FD A774 4170FCD590A3

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 12234
Some morphs
Just him with dreads and denser eyebrows
5E287F89 29AB 4F1E AF58 52541B6C7858

The eyebrows help a lot already!
Him with less of a U-shaped nose and a more triangle shape :
2057F37C 33C7 4965 B618 98D33AF60CD8

Maybe that was useless? My skills are rudimentary
him with a wider mouth :
B767B560 29A6 40E5 9AA8 A9AB1DC8F2DB

I think it looks better now. I’m tempted to make his lips even wider and slightly thinner but I will leave it like that.
Him with a squarer chin :
964B9C14 D484 485D 911A 5CFD68DFE9E2

Starting point :
2F872662 8424 4CE2 85D1 ECB81AEFFADE

not sure if he looks better.

I would like to make his philtrum shorter but I do not possess the skills necessary. That long philtrum combined with his lips is one the main thing that makes him look uncanny and failo his proportions. Makes him look like a kissing cart titan or a blue dolphin cichlid
Images blue dolphin cichlid3

I don’t think there is any procedure for that anyway. A lip lift would be a VERY BAD idea considering he already has bulbous upper lips. For the same reason he should not attempt lip reduction because it will in turn make his philtrum appear longer. Might want to look into mouth widening, palate expansion, etc… instead, because imo it's the lack of width that's a main problem rather than the vertical size of his lips, and it would be impossible to do anything about the vertical size of his lips without worsening another problem anyway.

Maybe a beard could act as a softmaxx to take away attention from his philtrum a bit
With all the other edits :
9538D5A7 F402 41B6 AC62 74D61BE8929E

With just better eyebrows :
5FC53917 830A 43A7 93E1 FA1B4F6FD117

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Wallenberg, malicieusss and 5 others
Some morphs
View attachment 1701732
View attachment 1701733
him with a wider mouth :
View attachment 1701734
I think it looks better now. I’m tempted to make his lips even wider and slightly thinner but I will leave it like that.
View attachment 1701738
Starting point :
View attachment 1701745

I would like to make his philtrum shorter but I do not possess the skills necessary. That long philtrum combined with his lips is one the main thing that makes him look uncanny and failo his proportions. Makes him look like a kissing cart titan or a blue dolphin cichlid
View attachment 1701817
I don’t think there is any procedure for that anyway. A lip lift would be a VERY BAD idea considering he already has bulbous upper lips. For the same reason he should not attempt lip reduction because it will in turn make his philtrum appear longer. Might want to look into mouth widening, palate expansion, etc… instead, because imo it's the lack of width that's a main problem rather than the vertical size of his lips, and it would be impossible to do anything about the vertical size of his lips without worsening another problem anyway.

Maybe a beard could act as a softmaxx to take away attention from his philtrum a bit
View attachment 1701798
View attachment 1701801
he looks and acts like @curlyheadjames brother if he was black:lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, reptiles, Deleted member 16380 and 4 others
I mog him to the suicide, afterlife, hell and other dimensions what the hell dude :lul:.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, klip11 and Deleted member 18480
he looks and acts like @curlyheadjames brother if he was black:lul:
More like @curlyheadjames looks like him :ogre:
My man is original and natural

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, reptiles, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
Some morphs
View attachment 1701732
View attachment 1701733
him with a wider mouth :
View attachment 1701734
View attachment 1701738
Starting point :
View attachment 1701745

View attachment 1701817

View attachment 1701798
View attachment 1701801
I should have added
No glasses
D5A11DC5 60E8 40A5 9FD9 B9BBDE7B88A0
D0E78CA9 FC20 4FBD 89E2 C04DC824CCF8

Rate this guy :
View attachment 1698640
View attachment 1698641
He is blackpilled :
View attachment 1698647

He also seems to think very highly of his looks. He might be a bit narcy, or he might just be joking. Some TikTok posts he made showing he thinks highly of his looks :

+ multiple posts flexing his jawline, lip syncing etc…
He seems to want to pursue a modeling career :

His bios on both Tik Tok and IG. He is very proud of his cheekbones :
View attachment 1698643
And of his skin quality :
View attachment 1698644

People irl have called him out on his narcy behavior. His response :

He should lose bf

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Delusional

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16369 and Racky
Anyways, try his BlackFish in Tinder in some international city like NY vs your own. I think he will score quite well (y)
AAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHJA
fresh off the boat slave pheno doesn't slay anywhere

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Rate this guy :
View attachment 1698640
View attachment 1698641
He is blackpilled :
View attachment 1698647

He also seems to think very highly of his looks. He might be a bit narcy, or he might just be joking. Some TikTok posts he made showing he thinks highly of his looks :

View attachment 1698643
View attachment 1698644

r

He looks gay

Honestly he probably is a 9 to black girls. The black "chads" we talk about on this forum look like white guys with brown skin and big noses and lips.

Rate this guy :
View attachment 1698640
View attachment 1698641
He is blackpilled :
View attachment 1698647

View attachment 1698643
View attachment 1698644

I think he is black

Honestly he probably is a 9 to black girls. The black "chads" we talk about on this forum look like white guys with brown skin and big noses and lips.
More like a 0 to black girls
He would have better luck with white girls, trust me

• JFL
Rate this guy :
View attachment 1698640
View attachment 1698641
He is blackpilled :
View attachment 1698647

View attachment 1698643
View attachment 1698644

He must be tall

The narcissism and all this bullshit let the guy think it, people don't realise the importance of a small nose and big lips on a black or dark skin guy, if you have those... and a bit hunter eyes with good harmony you are done, also jawline

• Hmm...
He is subhuman, forehead too big, big nose, jaw too narrow and is fat

• So Sad
Average at best

• +1
Blackpill: he is you and you are driving traffic to your own channel with this b8

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt and Racky
Idk guys, I think he IS attractive GIVEN his pheno...

What do you not like?

He has laser-sharp jawline. Most important feature of the lower third. Chin is important on WHITE, not on black. Most blacks actually have recessed/short/narrow chins, so his is not even that bad tbh.

His cheekbones are just very good. Lips ARE GODLY. If you think they look gay, think again. It is to us, women like plump lips.

His eyes are also good: highly dimorphic. I do not like such eyes personally, but many women like them.

Nose big, but it is a part of pheno. Small noses are a european feature.

His brows are shit. And he is bald. Objective minuses.

We get: 6-7/10. So he is not wrong. But not Tyrone. :unsure:
I do not see he's life in easy mode IRL. Maybe in a country that worships blacks (if that exists). He would do badly in Brazil.

• +1
He is coping hard af

Mirin confidence maxing

He needs to thugmax more though

I do not see he's life in easy mode IRL. Maybe in a country that worships blacks (if that exists). He would do badly in Brazil.
>if that exists
America

Ugly but black which means automatic slayer

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Gay fish looking ass

Rate this guy :
View attachment 1698640
View attachment 1698641
He is blackpilled :
View attachment 1698647

View attachment 1698643
View attachment 1698644

Fr that's literally a no win situation for them if they respond