BLACKPILLED observations from first 2 weeks of university

D

Deleted member 12189

Iron
- if you don’t fuck atleast ONE girl here, you ain’t trying fr.

- nearly every 1st year dude is either skinny or obese, they still look like high schoolers. if your even SLIGHTLY developed you will stand out easily

- ive seen many avg face indians get a lot of female attention. but they were tall (6’2+), hyper NT w/ natural American accent

- VERY low inhibition is the most powerful trait for this type of setting. ALL THESE HOES WANT DICK. will you be the one to give it to them? or will you be the one to rot inside your dorm. you need to have at 20 approaches MINIMUM during the first week.

- friend groups are so important, don’t make low quality / boring friends in your first week or else it’s literally over.

- if your university has a gym you should be perma approaching there. It is the first time I’ve seen so many good looking women my age it’s sort of insane. (gymmaxed only).

- fraternities (US only) are the easiest way to get pussy , most frat members I’ve seen are subhuman / average . very few are GL. but guess what? they still get more pussy than the athletes on campus.

- i hate to say it but social media is quite important for this environment. I don’t have any socials and I do fine , but I would be doing a lot better if I had it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeruel, thereallegend, JawMogger and 11 others

- nearly every 1st year dude is either skinny or obese, they still look like high schoolers. if your even SLIGHTLY developed you will stand out easily

- ive seen many avg face indians get a lot of female attention. but they were tall (6’2+), hyper NT w/ natural American accent

- VERY low inhibition is the most powerful trait for this type of setting. ALL THESE HOES WANT DICK. will you be the one to give it to them? or will you be the one to rot inside your dorm. you need to have at 20 approaches MINIMUM during the first week.

- friend groups are so important, don’t make low quality / boring friends in your first week or else it’s literally over.

- if your university has a gym you should be perma approaching there. It is the first time I’ve seen so many good looking women my age it’s sort of insane. (gymmaxed only).

- fraternities (US only) are the easiest way to get pussy , most frat members I’ve seen are subhuman / average . very few are GL. but guess what? they still get more pussy than the athletes on campus.

- i hate to say it but social media is quite important for this environment. I don’t have any socials and I do fine , but I would be doing a lot better if I had it.
The US is very different from Canada. Anyways, from the 1st 5 days of uni, I've seen the most outrageous shit imaginable

• +1
Reactions: Migfig
Another proof tinder isn’t real life

cope false and sneed u need to be cbhad to get uni fongoloids

Bla bla bla.......you talk too much.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Blkpill Godfather
This thread again lol

• JFL
Reactions: lil truecel
uni here seems nothing like what it is in the US/canada. especially now after the china virus, people pretty much just show up for lectures and that's it. everything's mostly just been online too for the most part due to china virus. most people don't live in dorms. just lmao.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Pharmaceutic

Any new observations ?

Right at the start of uni girls are away from home for the first time and excited to be in a new environment- many are also experimenting with alcohol or drugs for the first time. This leads to a scenario in which they’re much more open to hooking up with sub par males it said males can simply convince the girls their in some way a ‘cool’ high status guy. It gets harder later on as cliques form and social circles get shut off to newcomers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 12189 and 1 other person
Right at the start of uni girls are away from home for the first time and excited to be in a new environment- many are also experimenting with alcohol or drugs for the first time. This leads to a scenario in which they’re much more open to hooking up with sub par males it said males can simply convince the girls their in some way a ‘cool’ high status guy. It gets harder later on as cliques form and social circles get shut off to newcomers
What kind of status is "cool"?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Any new observations ?

- pretty boys are overrated. jock looking dudes get all the IOIs. you need physical presence in this type of primal environment.

- girls still with their virginity are actually here but they’re usually freshman and that gets taken away very quickly. which is why it’s so important to approach as much as you can.

- whites literally DOMINATE social life here, average ethics have no chance if they don’t assimilate

- ethic men will slowly become snow bunny lovers in this environment. black women try to show me IOIs now but I ignore them for white girls.

- tiktok ≠ real life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 21863, BeenLMSsinceMSN and 1 other person
status pill

Black so opinion discarded
Also how old are u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I do not miss being in college and being around that many privileged White people

I like it better outside with my job, with my friends (not from college), and going on dates with Latinas

I don’t want nothing to do with those types of tall privileged White people

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 19174
- pretty boys are overrated. jock looking dudes get all the IOIs. you need physical presence in this type of primal environment.

- girls still with their virginity are actually here but they’re usually freshman and that gets taken away very quickly. which is why it’s so important to approach as much as you can.

- whites literally DOMINATE social life here, average ethics have no chance if they don’t assimilate

- ethic men will slowly become snow bunny lovers in this environment. black women try to show me IOIs now but I ignore them for white girls.

- tiktok ≠ real life
All water points but left out the fact mctominay pheno guys slay ethnic girls like crazy and ethnic girls turn into the white mans whore in college .