Blackpilled orthodontists in Sweden

Bobelbrah

Bobelbrah

Bo bo
I have to extract one of my premolars. Any suggestions for any blackpilled ortho in Sweden that won't ruin my face?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, sergeant blackpill, joeveniro and 3 others
It's going to eventually mess you up if a replacement is not put in there. I saw that happen to a few people after removal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bobelbrah and Deleted member 2729
there is no blackpilled ortho who extracts teeth

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, zeek, Yerico7 and 3 others
there is no blackpilled ortho who extracts teeth

It's going to eventually mess you up if a replacement is not put in there. I saw that happen to a few people after removal.
post some examples? i am giga scareed of this shjit cus of u niggers :feelskek: does cavities alsocause damage to the bones.cus i had alot of cavities before :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Probably wont find one especially if its the public health care, get a dental implant
this incel isn't even eligible to get jaw surgery in sweden

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and joeveniro
I have to extract one of my premolars. Any suggestions for any blackpilled ortho in Sweden that won't ruin my face?
there is litrealy orthodontics specifically for beauty look it upn igga

>blackpill
>sweden
my man :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, TUSSELEIF, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
post some examples? i am giga scareed of this shjit cus of u niggers :feelskek: does cavities alsocause damage to the bones.cus i had alot of cavities before :smonk:

th

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569 and Deleted member 16371
Scandinavia is bluepilled af, I doubt it

Another example with an older person but it affects young people the same.

Face-with-Tooth-Replacement-624x441.jpg

Not if not necessary. But I have no choice but to extract it, due to damage to my teeth

Has it had a root canal already? I know some people that have went years with a lot of their tooth that fell out but they still have the base of the tooth which has kept if from affecting their face. They will eventually have to get an implant there some years down the road I think.

just dont do it if you dont have to lol

I have to get my wisdom teeth otut this summer. Rip me.

I have to get my wisdom teeth out this summer. Rip me.