Blackpilled parents are going to have chad and stacy children.

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
All you low inhib blackpilled edgy zoomers that do manage to actually get a girl and have a family with her will end up raising the most chaddiest sons because you will be doing literally everything to make sure they turn out to be chads when they are done growing up.

You are going to get them/give them the: best diet, make them not mouthbreath and consistently mew, Get them in sports, get them into working out and training martial arts, get them on FIN the very second you even see the slight amount of balding. Get them to go to bed on time and shove melatonin down their throats if you have to so that their bodies can grow and develop to its fullest potential, get them skin care products so that they have flawless top tier collagen skin, and save up for surgeries if you need to get them any.

Good luck to you guys, your future chad/ stacy children will be eternally grateful for the fact that they weren't born to bluepilled normie soy parents that deluded them about stupid shit like pERsoNaLItY and cOnFideNCe. (y)(y)(y) Your children will know the truth about the world years before all the children of bluepilled normies get a rude awakening after they become adults themselves.

Blackpilled Zoomers will be the greatest parents ever unironically.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 17430, Erik-Jón and 14 others
If they post here their son will have either roped or will post on another psl forum.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, GetShrekt, Deleted member 16758 and 5 others
I would never reveal the blackpill to my kids tbh, but I would make them looksmax.
You aren't going to tell them that positive experiences that others are willing to do for you, is predicated upon how attractive they perceive you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917 and ✿👍col
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and ✿👍col
legit. Enroll them into sports and athletic programs since childhood so they lead an active lifestyle and develop confidence and strong communication skills unlike typical pajeet studycel bullshit:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, dirtydorito, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
Yeah good point, but the blackpill has it’s bad side, it can make you completely nihilistic
Nihilism only developed in truecels like me who have only ever had bad experiences in their lives and see little hope for improvement.

Narcissisism and superiority complex developed in those who are aware of reality and realize they are on top of the food chain and can do whatever they want.

I would be proud to be the father of some narcy, confident/superiority complexed chadpreet.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, chawaje, ALP and 2 others
its over if your son isnt on HGH at age 8 and on a dozen supplements from birth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 18340 and CFW432
tbh i think about how hard imma make my sons looksmax all the time

My son gonna be 6'5 tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 20216