Blackpilled Since The Cave Times- Chad only women

Damn. Just like lion prides, I suppose then
Exactly like them, apex predator tribal land mammals. Even the 7 deadly sins are based on lions
Lust - hoarding hoes
Pride - show of mane/size of pride/territory
Gluttony - bite off more than u can chew
Greed - taking the lions share
Sloth - lounge around all day to preserve energy leaving work to weaker lions
Wrath - revolt/kill or injure ops
Envy - desire to have what alpha has

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Kaari
yeah, but for straightfoward reproductive purposes aside, we need people to do labor
if we have pregnant with kids foids, who will do labor to provide for them?
Society at replacement level, need like 3 children most, that doesnt take most of women life.

You are acting like I said each women need to be pregnant all the time, and have 9 children each. That is not necessary, the world is already populated as it needs.

Earlier human societies needed huge men population, because of reliance to men, both for menial labour and military strenght.

Society with to few males would easily get invaded, but we dont live in that kind of times now, most countries cant invade each other, and absolutely not the ones with nukes.

And most of the physically hard jobs are automated.

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
Society at replacement level, need like 3 children most, that doesnt take most of women life.

You are acting like I said each women need to be pregnant all the time, and have 9 children each. That is not necessary, the world is already populated as it needs.

Earlier human societies needed huge men population, because of reliance to men, both for menial labour and military strenght.

Society with to few males would easily get invaded, but we dont live in that kind of times now, most countries cant invade each other, and absolutely not the ones with nukes.

And most of the physically hard jobs are automated.
:feelswat:...true
its interesting to think about. i wonder how society will change, and probably there will be more polyamory.
men will be rare and gawked at, objectified, sexualized due to their sudden value.
women will be desperate.
but we also need genetic diversity. for a 1:10 ratio, a male would probably be having kids with multiple females. the population would start getting too genetically similar.
how does a 1:3 ratio sound, something around that, to prevent those problems. :feelshah:

Exactly like them, apex predator tribal land mammals. Even the 7 deadly sins are based on lions
Lust - hoarding hoes
Pride - show of mane/size of pride/territory
Gluttony - bite off more than u can chew
Greed - taking the lions share
Sloth - lounge around all day to preserve energy leaving work to weaker lions
Wrath - revolt/kill or injure ops
Envy - desire to have what alpha has
high IQ, never thought of that.
humans are also tribal apex predators, but so are wolves
how would wolves represent this, they're cooperative towards each other and the alpha respects the old and sick

Agricultural society was created by men so men could have families, the detachment from that leads to less men having families which leads to more unrest among men.
Hmm
I don't think it was created for that purpose, moreso a side effect.
When men or women started realizing seeds=food, they didnt immediately think : "This is perfect for pulling the baddies!"
i assume it was probs foids that made agriculture, since they were the gatherers and hung around plants often
Also i was staring at your avi too long :feelshehe::lul:

high IQ, never thought of that.
humans are also tribal apex predators, but so are wolves
how would wolves represent this, they're cooperative towards each other and the alpha respects the old and sick
As does our society, the old are on pension reek the benefits without the labour. A reward for years of loyal service, the sick unfortunately are just money machines in our world. But ofc eventually that will go and the only hope out will be “making it” in the system.

The kind of co-operation you speak about is still among Jews and Indians -> nepotism, arrange marriage for networking/wealthbuilding, lower rates more for the white/foreign

• Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰