Blackpilled Sociology Professor Brutally Analyses @rabidrosaries Nose Infront of the class while everyone laughs

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Tallooksmaxxer, wollet2 and 2 others
@RabidRosaries

That's me! A smiling shy giggling cuck while I get eviscerated by oldcel in front of foids. Yahooo that's how God designed me and I'm happy with it 🙏🏼🙏🏼

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Erik-Jón, wollet2 and 3 others
That's me! A smiling shy giggling cuck while I get eviscerated by oldcel in front of foids. Yahooo that's how God designed me and I'm happy with it 🙏🏼🙏🏼
watch it man its so brutal. he says "what an awesome nose" and everyone laughs

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
what is that bro science :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
That professor is such a bully. I remember watching a video where he called out an Asian and a white guy sitting next to each other. He asked if the white guy was good looking and all the girls giggled and said yeah. Then he went to the Asian guy and it was quiet. He then went on a rant of like 5 different studies showing what Asian men need to do to compensate for their race. I would meet that professor in the parking lot (and teach him about Jesus) if that was me.

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17829
That professor is such a bully. I remember watching a video where he called out an Asian and a white guy sitting next to each other. He asked if the white guy was good looking and all the girls giggled and said yeah. Then he went to the Asian guy and it was quiet. He then went on a rant of like 5 different studies showing what Asian men need to do to compensate for their race. I would meet that professor in the parking lot (and teach him about Jesus) if that was me.
hes just blackpilled and based

people do shit like that to ugly people and manlets all the time.

some inferior race guys can get some heat too

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
hes just blackpilled and based

people do shit like that to ugly people and manlets all the time.

some inferior race guys can get some heat too
muh based and blackpilled by shitting on incels in front of hundreds of prime girls in a lecture hall.

Would be more based for shaming women and asking them questions to contradict themselves. I had a professor that would do that and it was my favorite class.

Soft ass motherfuckers though to let him say that. I'd smack his old ass (with biblical verses) after class if he did that.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 18694 and Deleted member 17829

Users who are viewing this thread

Back