Blackpilled sociology professor brutally embarrasses @Coping-Pinkcel infront of entire class about the subhumanity of his face and skull

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Blackpilled sociology professor brutally embarrasses @Coping-Pinkcel infront of entire class about the subhumanity of his face and skull

talking about how all asians get surgery cos they want a nose like whites

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, lepo2317 and incel194012940
analysing his face like the zoo animal he is

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: failedeyearea, Hero of the Imperium, TheAbyssinian and 5 others
muh wider jaw bro @Coping-Pinkcel :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Ok buddy that's why Paing Takhon was voted number 1 handsome man in 2021. (Beating Chris Hemsworth with "muh white hunter eyes)

Ok buddy that's why Paing Takhon was voted number 1 handsome man in 2021. (Beating Chris Hemsworth with "muh white hunter eyes)
ok nice u one 1 year out of the other 2021 years whites won.

D3CD4BE8 3838 4062 93A7 4CC3257FFCD8

Why does 93% of western girls exclude Asians so they’re all incel in the west

But an incel tier white can go to Asia and slay

There’s an entire community dedicated to white genetic failures going to Asia because Asian women would rather date white genetic failures than HTN Asian guy @Coping-Pinkcel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, lepo2317 and johncruz12345

View attachment 1795889

Ok now provide context and source and explain what study this is

View attachment 1795889

"But an incel tier white can go to Asia and slay"

Yeah definitely not blackpiller sexpats complaining about how they get cucked but Filipino men are fuckboys

"But an incel tier white can go to Asia and slay"

Yeah definitely not blackpiller sexpats complaining about how they get cucked but Filipino men are fuckboys

Stop coping. Almost anyone can go to Philippines to slay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and incel194012940
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 17829 and johncruz12345
Stop coping. Almost anyone can go to Philippines to slay.
True the AFs just want a green card so she can live in the US and bring over her children :lul: sexpats are ugly and aren't good for anything else

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
i second this, my subhuman blackcel older borther went there and slayed :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yes, when I mean anyone, I literally mean ANYONE can slay there. Honestly Filipino girls are so easy it's disgusting.

Someone really needs to fix this country up @Tinydragon98

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 17829
True the AFs just want a green card so she can live in the US and bring over her children :lul: sexpats are ugly and aren't good for anything else
no its because we face mog, height mog, status mog, skin colour mog, eye colour mog, dick size mog

do u want me to go on and list more?

Blah blah, cope cope. You have no idea what you are talking if you think foreigners can't easily slay in Philippines.

And "muh green card" are you stupid?? Most foreigners go there to get easy slays, and the girls KNOW this, but don't care.

No one expects them to bring them to the US.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
no its because we face mog, height mog, status mog, skin colour mog, eye colour mog, dick size mog

Asian skull mogs white skull, new gen asians are growing taller and taller while US is shrinking (Average Chinese 19 year old height is 175.7 cm, not different from the US at all), status mog only in the West and useful for greencards in Asia, tanned skin found more attractive than brown skin and pale skin, eye colour means fuck all, dick size is a lie show your sources, there isn't a real way to accurately measure dick size based on ethnicity, and on average Asians have harder cocks while whites have the softest, so superior :unsure:

Hmm pinkies also have highest rates of balding and wrinkling at early ages :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, sub5inchcel and incel194012940
Asian skull mogs white skull, new gen asians are growing taller and taller while US is shrinking (Average Chinese 19 year old height is 175.7 cm, not different from the US at all), status mog only in the West and useful for greencards in Asia, tanned skin found more attractive than brown skin and pale skin, eye colour means fuck all, dick size is a lie show your sources, there isn't a real way to accurately measure dick size based on ethnicity, and on average Asians have harder cocks while whites have the softest, so superior :unsure:

Hmm pinkies also have highest rates of balding and wrinkling at early ages :lul:
white incels can slay in asia

asian models cant get any matches in the west

end discussion

View attachment 1795881

damn this guy has so many blackpill.lectures, surprised his university havent cancelled him

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Deleted member 17829
Im jungle gook. He cant embarass me.

white incels can slay in asia

asian models cant get any matches in the west

end discussion
I've refuted that so many times i cba arguing with your ass go rope already you genetic scum :lul:

I've refuted that so many times i cba arguing with your ass go rope already you genetic scum :lul:
dont want to rope. so many asian womens wants my cum

Funny you say that you ugly shit no woman's touching you with a 10 ft pole keep dreaming incel
not relevant. you switched to emotional argument. u lost

Screenshot 310

"inferior" boo hoo :feelswhy:

not relevant. you switched to emotional argument. u lost
That's all you've been doing so far, I've been sending sources yet you keep making baseless claims, you even tried to bargain with me once when I proved you wrong lmfao, sorry that you feel inferior bro

View attachment 1795881

I thought @Detona said asians were on top or is that like only females? oh wait females of china also want to get white people nose and features and colors keep coping detona the dog

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 17829
He's dead serious based on what he's said on other posts
yes feel very inferior to average korean man.

anyways point is. white incel slays in asia

asian chad cant get laid in the west

how can u even argue that

you guys would still rate the white guy a 4/10 subhuman :ogre:

No I just started using this site today
Hmmm really. You type extremely similar to this one user.

This is you isn't it:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
I thought @Detona said asians were on top or is that like only females? oh wait females of china also want to get white people nose and features and colors keep coping detona the dog

Keep coping punk. This applies to males only, women don't want this.

• +1

View attachment 1795881

This is much more brutal man, holy shit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Deleted member 17829
This professor is probably on this forum, incels should get anthropology degrees tbh

• +1

ITS OVER FOR FILIPINO CELS. Okay looks like u finally got iut of that bind and started thinking rationally 😍😍😍😍

• JFL
Just looked him up his pheno is terrible :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
ITS OVER FOR FILIPINO CELS. Okay looks like u finally got iut of that bind and started thinking rationally 😍😍😍😍
Nah that’s East Asians we face mog. Filipinos face mog whites to death

• So Sad
Nah that’s East Asians we face mog. Filipinos face mog whites to death
nigggga nooo sea are legit subhumans im telling u. Like look at me im considered above average in the philippines as an incel in canada.

We should really go to the philippines some time for a little vacation irl if ur down

nigggga nooo sea are legit subhumans im telling u. Like look at me im considered above average in the philippines as an incel in canada.

We should really go to the philippines some time for a little vacation irl if ur down
Bro so u not remember what happened when we swiped there?

And I can afford it and would be down. But idk if I want to leave my house before LL

• +1
Bro so u not remember what happened when we swiped there?

And I can afford it and would be down. But idk if I want to leave my house before LL
tbh we should go and enjoy our time there. They have island hopping trips that go for 20$ at most that include food and a whole day's trip. Like we should bring a couple more looksmaxxers. That turtle kid and we could meet up with bersa. Our favorite arab cel might come he mellowed out now

tbh we should go and enjoy our time there. They have island hopping trips that go for 20$ at most that include food and a whole day's trip. Like we should bring a couple more looksmaxxers. That turtle kid and we could meet up with bersa. Our favorite arab cel might come he mellowed out now
Sure maybe , we can discuss it

Incel island hopping sounds fun

• Love it