Blackpilled tiktok about Chad genes gone viral.CLOSE THE FORUM

Zarek

Zarek

Private the fucking forum

The post sounds like something a PSL autist would post here and it got 145k likes.Pls close the fucking forum Blackpill going viral is bad for everyone here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, looksseg, Lord&Master and 6 others
i hope everyone reads my post about finasteride. my dream is to put 100% of the balding male population on finasteride

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, zharupodrugu, looksseg and 5 others
i hope everyone reads my post about finasteride. my dream is to put 100% of the balding male population on finasteride
Just castrate 100 percent of balding males theory

• +1
Reactions: Luxury

Why the f would you do that? I just want everyone to go bald besides me, so yea FCK FIN ITS GONNA MAKE YOU GAY DONT TAKE THAT SHIT OR ELSE U GONNA BE DEPRESSED AND KYS

• +1
Reactions: Highlander and looksseg
ey3jskc8brp11.png

this hits hard damn

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

The post sounds like something a PSL autist would post here and it got 145k likes.Pls close the fucking forum Blackpill going viral is bad for everyone here

ye tiktok and shorts r dangerous coz of their virality potential

• +1
Reactions: Zarek, looksseg and copefuel
By 2024, there’s a high ass chance this shit is gonna be widely known. Mewing videos are already all over tiktok and I had someone mention mewing to me in class a few days ago. Putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth is not a secret. Another kid was telling me and this other dude in our class about hair transplants because he’s been balding since the age of 6 according to his grandpa. I wouldn’t be surprised if I had .org users at my school. Blackpill is what everybody deep down subconsciously believes, just wait til they hear there’s terms for it.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Deleted member 22886 and horizontallytall
By 2024, there’s a high ass chance this shit is gonna be widely known. Mewing videos are already all over tiktok and I had someone mention mewing to me in class a few days ago. Putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth is not a secret. Another kid was telling me and this other dude in our class about hair transplants because he’s been balding since the age of 6 according to his grandpa. I wouldn’t be surprised if I had .org users at my school. Blackpill is what everybody deep down subconsciously believes, just wait til they hear there’s terms for it.
The problem with this whole thing is when the whole new generation knows about it who are all 12 and then they start looksmaxxing and will mog this generation to death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, horizontallytall, Informationcapitali and 2 others
The problem with this whole thing is when the whole new generation knows about it who are all 12 and then they start looksmaxxing and will mog this generation to death

Zarek

Make the forum private before its too late​

• +1
Reactions: looksseg

Expected a masc chad... instead got:

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Orbeck of Vinheim and 5.5psl
Dude I knew it was over when I saw people mentioning this forum in the comments of a normies bluepilled tiktok. FORUM PRIVATE NOW!

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, horizontallytall, looksseg and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Zarek

Copeeee and cryyyyy

Knowledge will be vast

Sciences will advance

Advancement of humanity cannot be stopped by a bunch of incels

You laid foundation for what you hate, you sowed the seeds and hate the produce

Yea.. that’s brutal af tho. Imagine being a 12 year old either in 6th or 7th grade and thinking about getting a rhinoplasty. The fact that this isn’t far from happening is crazy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

How is that a bad thing tho? This means there will be more chads being born in the future and therefore if we really do get born again there are better chances of having a good life

s
How is that a bad thing tho? This means there will be more chads being born in the future and therefore if we really do get born again there are better chances of having a good life
scarcity creates value

• +1
Reactions: Highlander and Lonenely sigma
s

scarcity creates value
well said but I don't think its like that. If we all were perfect looking we all would have a chance. Girls aren't looking at maxilla or zygo differences like we autists are. Those things do make a difference in attractivness, but once you are already very gl, girls wouldn't notice those details. Maybe we would see those differences in them, but I doubt they would in us. Not because girls are moral or anything but they just don't know what they are attracted to in the first place

well said but I don't think its like that. If we all were perfect looking we all would have a chance. Girls aren't looking at maxilla or zygo differences like we autists are. Those things do make a difference in attractivness, but once you are already very gl, girls wouldn't notice those details. Maybe we would see those differences in them, but I doubt they would in us. Not because girls are moral or anything but they just don't know what they are attracted to in the first place
no point in doing all this looksmaxxing shit if everyone is already good looking

I think if we evolve to that point societie's dynamics would change drastically but beware we are only discussing facial changes - body and height halo will still be prevalent

either way we are still at least a few decades away until that actually happens so plenty of time to ascend and slay in the meanwhile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, looksseg and Lonenely sigma
no point in doing all this looksmaxxing shit if everyone is already good looking

I think if we evolve to that point societie's dynamics would change drastically but beware we are only discussing facial changes - body and height halo will still be prevalent

either way we are still at least a few decades away until that actually happens so plenty of time to ascend and slay in the meanwhile
This is walking on a very thin ice above eugenics and the morallity of them, but if we throw them out of the window, changes in human attractivness where 90% of men will be what's today considered a chad is a very distant future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and horizontallytall
This is walking on a very thin ice above eugenics and the morallity of them, but if we throw them out of the window, changes in human attractivness where 90% of men will be what's today considered a chad is a very distant future
I agree but you never know. Maybe 15-20 years from now the first eugenic babies will be being born perhaps not. But I'm sure that when it will be avaiable for the elite to purchase such services they wouldnt hesitate. We are always hungry for power

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Lonenely sigma
Yea.. that’s brutal af tho. Imagine being a 12 year old either in 6th or 7th grade and thinking about getting a rhinoplasty. The fact that this isn’t far from happening is crazy.
Even morebrutal is if they start heightmaxxing almost evey guy at this age can get a tmost 4inches more than their geneticpotential. It will be reallyhardto cope .man fuck them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209
I even see bonesmashing video on tiktok (guy is pretty popular, fitness influencer)

• +1

I was talking to my 14 year old cousin last month and he asked me if he needed to get on fin in the future since his father is bald. He also has a basic skincare routine and gets his hair cut with a taper fade ever 2 weeks. I fear the future generations of moggers

• +1
Kind of scary how autistically focused on looks the future gens will be. Looks have always been idolized and respected , but since visual attractiveness is distributed as it is men have had to develop themselves in other ways in order to compete for female attention and male respect (whereas females just need to look good). Now that will start to dwindle because looks are being emphasized almost autistically, and next gen of men will develop fewer and fewer masculine traits.

Last edited:
As a geezer here, what I can safely say is that millennials wont be focusing much on looksmaxxing since there was a short grace period before Tinder came and fucked shit up. Gen Z though, will seek looksmaxxing content just by necessity due to being raised alongside omnipresent social media and internet presence. The stakes are too high for younger guys, its inevitable they'll find or form a forum of their own.

"Autism....uh, finds a way...."

• +1