BLACKPILLED

D

Deleted member 21375

Fuckit!
MY LIFE IS OVER IVE BEEN COMING ON HERE MORE RECENTLY AND LURKING ON INCEL SERVERS AND IVE FINALLY BEEN BLACKPILLED. i thought the blackpill was just a larp/depressed losers but i finally realize. it just hit me in the face out of no where. i had this egirl i met in j**** s******** discord server she was my ride or die and then this crazy schizo illuminati member came and scared her away and ITS OVER NOW but his whole thing was a larp and i believed it i cant deal with the fact i ruined it with us because of this random. i have nothing to live for now that shes gone i sit and rot n seethe all day doing nothing i need to end it all send me tips on how to do it. im scared my egirl already did it cause an old photo of her got doxxed in his server and she hasnt ate in 2 weeks!!! is my egirl dead!! @isis_Bleach i miss you get out of the mental hospital i need to talk to you. the illuminati member told me never to talk to her or both of us would die and other bs but today i found out it was all a lie because he just wanted to PROTECT HER FROM ME!!!!! I NEED HER BACK BUT SHE WONT CONTACT ME. i need to find a new egirl dm me if u guys have any youdontexist#0004. @isis_Bleach rope n seethe the blackpill will get you too. I HAVENT HAD HUMAN CONTACT WITH A GIRL IN YEARS I CRAVE SEX. ESEX ISNT WORKING ANYMORE i go on dating servers a larp as a women just to get attention cause i have nothing GRRRRRR AHHHGHHH

A93293C3 0A13 4EAF 968C 537A43ED62DC

Last edited:
@isis_Bleach alt