Blackpillers are even bigger copers than redpillers when it comes to self improvement

MoreCopeMoreRope

MoreCopeMoreRope

Iron
Ive noticed this new age of blackpill is full of even bigger copers than redpill. Blackpill went from genetic determinism to retards who think where they place their tongue and how much they smash their bones can override millions of years of genes. I even tested it on my old threads. Even after debunkking bonesmashing and mewing retards still are in the comments defending it.

Hate to break it to u but 99% of ur serious problems can only be fixed with invasive surgery

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, horsefacin, Korea and 1 other person
salludon went from LTN to chad with mewing

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, datboijj, Graham and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Accelerator and horsefacin
Mirin your iq if you think that wasnt just surgery, weight loss and natural development
i fixed my own lateral orbital rim retrusion with subliminals

theres more to looksmaxxing than you think

• JFL
Reactions: Accelerator and MoreCopeMoreRope
i have crush on ur avi, all 3 of them are so cute

• +1
Reactions: N1666
The site is fucked if you told me there were only like 2 mods I'd believe u.

Ive noticed this new age of blackpill is full of even bigger copers than redpill. Blackpill went from genetic determinism to retards who think where they place their tongue and how much they smash their bones can override millions of years of genes. I even tested it on my old threads. Even after debunkking bonesmashing and mewing retards still are in the comments defending it.

Hate to break it to u but 99% of ur serious problems can only be fixed with invasive surgery
Joined Wednesday at 5:33 AM

• JFL
Reactions: maarda
who actually believes mewing changes your bone structure. U should mew habitually because it effects how the skin around your jaw looks. And you're meant to do it.

There was a study on mewing done in Japan or was it Korea and it showed results

There was a study on mewing done in Japan or was it Korea and it showed results
Random study with no sources. Most likely just development. Unless u get multiple biological twins and make one mew and one not for years of their life (which idk how u practical this is) theres no way u can study it

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

Bro joined to make the most useless water threads ever made :lul:

• +1
Reactions: AySab and wishIwasSalludon
"Photographs of thirty-two orthodontic results considered to be “excellently treated” by world standards were shown to eighteen judges. Half the cases had been treated by a range of different orthodontic methods and half by a system called ‘Orthotropics®’ which aims to correct growth by changing oral posture. The judges who were ‘blind’ to the methods used were asked to score the aesthetic changes to both the teeth and the face during treatment. No attempt was made to match the cases or measure the changes; the judgements being purely aesthetic. Results. The panel of 6 lay members, 6 dentists and 6 orthodontists found that Orthotropics was significantly more efficacious than the other methods. Conclusion. Orthotropics appears to have good ‘potential’ for improving Facial and/or Dental aesthetics but the risk of harmful side effects remains untested."

• JFL
i fixed my own lateral orbital rim retrusion with subliminals

theres more to looksmaxxing than you think
As cope as it sounds, hormones do have an effect on bone production/ placement to a certain degree

I've read doing certain poses such as a superman pose has a large effect on your brain, which in turn boosts Testosterone production. So don't completely rule out subliminals

Now that being said... the extent to which subliminals have an effect on hormones and hormones have on bone production is open for debate

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Bro joined to make the most useless water threads ever made :lul:
“Water” look at the people in the comments still defending it u retard. Their obviously not water

"Photographs of thirty-two orthodontic results considered to be “excellently treated” by world standards were shown to eighteen judges. Half the cases had been treated by a range of different orthodontic methods and half by a system called ‘Orthotropics®’ which aims to correct growth by changing oral posture. The judges who were ‘blind’ to the methods used were asked to score the aesthetic changes to both the teeth and the face during treatment. No attempt was made to match the cases or measure the changes; the judgements being purely aesthetic. Results. The panel of 6 lay members, 6 dentists and 6 orthodontists found that Orthotropics was significantly more efficacious than the other methods. Conclusion. Orthotropics appears to have good ‘potential’ for improving Facial and/or Dental aesthetics but the risk of harmful side effects remains untested."
Not a molecule. Sources and before and afters or cope

mirin phuk all the copers in this thread

As cope as it sounds, hormones do have an effect on bone production/ placement to a certain degree

I've read doing certain poses such as a superman pose has a large effect on your brain, which in turn boosts Testosterone production. So don't completely rule out subliminals

Now that being said... the extent to which subliminals have an effect on hormones and hormones have on bone production is open for debate

I do this daily to increase T

• +1
Reactions: greycel
“Water” look at the people in the comments still defending it u retard. Their obviously not water
Your here since yersteday? You still dont see that this site is like 99% 2 digits iq retards? Its water for peoples that actually plan to looksmaxx and that arent fucking dumbass

Your here since yersteday? You still dont see that this site is like 99% 2 digits iq retards? Its water for peoples that actually plan to looksmaxx and that arent fucking dumbass
Most people who looksmax are using cope methods. 99% of “looksmaxx” section is cope pseudoscience

Oh yea wasnt this the study where the mews sent their best patients and other orthodontists sent their best patients and judges judged the results anonymously

• JFL
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
Oh yea wasnt this the study where the mews sent their best patients and other orthodontists sent their best patients and judges judged the results anonymously
you make it sound like a biblical story jfl the mews, idgaf im over 21 anyway just chewing and jutting

• JFL
you make it sound like a biblical story jfl the mews, idgaf im over 21 anyway just chewing and jutting
I completely forgot the study existed but the fact that when the judges didnt know who treated who they thought the mews did better is compelling evidence for orthotropics wonder why its not talked about

I completely forgot the study existed but the fact that when the judges didnt know who treated who they thought the mews did better is compelling evidence for orthotropics wonder why its not talked about
its on 6 year olds, their faces just be growing, even if mewing it true its too late for us, not worth walking around with teeth touching for 7 years SFS syndrome style for an extra MM

• +1
I was doing bonesmashing but had to stop when it gave me a receding hairline.

its on 6 year olds, their faces just be growing, even if mewing it true its too late for us
mewing works if your below 10 years old

"joined 12 jul 2024"

Attachments

• 4162361_6DCDD61D-BD8E-4782-B220-6FC9E518E259.jpeg
    4162361_6DCDD61D-BD8E-4782-B220-6FC9E518E259.jpeg
    424 KB · Views: 0
I was doing bonesmashing but had to stop when it gave me a receding hairline.
I was bonesmashing but had to stop, it turned my aryan blue eyes brown

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
Nah mewings legit if you start from a baby but just cage if they think mewing does anything past 12 years old.

• JFL
Reactions: MoreCopeMoreRope and wishIwasSalludon
Random study with no sources. Most likely just development. Unless u get multiple biological twins and make one mew and one not for years of their life (which idk how u practical this is) theres no way u can study it
Im a twin and i mew and my brother doesnt.