Blackpillers were all once extreme romantics

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
This site is obsessed with dating and having sex with women, this place is thus more relationship orientated and concerned with creating connections (more like lack of) with women. In a way this place is essentially the graveyard for people like us, those who believed in the idea of romance a little too hard and when reality hit them, they crumbled.

Most ugly normies are not blackpilled, even the incel ones aren't blackpilled. They make new excuses such as "I gotta be more confident" "I gotta do xyz", they make these demands because they are blackpilled enough to know that they are low value guys, but bluepilled enough to think they can change it. They still love in the bluepill because the pain of their first rejection did not affect them as hardly as us, we felt like our entire idealised romantic world got ruined, we felt it much harder.

And so then we end up on sites like these, wallowing in our filth, rejection after rejection just creating more and more bitter men. It's an endless cycle.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, forevergymcelling, galego123 and 2 others
My ambition was always just to fuck every attractive girl I possibly could
The thought of a relationship only came to my mind when I realized there would come a day where securing a relationship with a JB would not be possible so I wanted to get an LTR with a JB but my ambition was to become successful enough that I could fuck other girls on the side with minimal effort
I can't relate to those who wanted relationships from 12 years old to current day and would be happy only experiencing one girl their entire life

• +1
Reactions: galego123
Giphy

My taxi to airport cost $15 (500 baht) but driver didn’t have change so I gave him $30 (1000 baht) in exchange for a selfie😝

@Thompsonz yoy think he need hair wig hair system

Attachments

• 15CAAA9A-14C7-41DA-8285-B7B44D0DDFD6.jpeg
    15CAAA9A-14C7-41DA-8285-B7B44D0DDFD6.jpeg
    802.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13332, Deprived and 1 other person