[BLACKPILLEVERYWHERE] Love how these foids literally copy everything from incel forums

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
I have now some Hope for people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Zeta ascended, AutisticBeaner and 16 others
JFL these foids are on suicide watch tbh :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 6873, diggbicc and 4 others
O7yqJ3M
ew what is this incel website?
8gA08Q5
Ur4hjjT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Vitruvian, Deleted member 5912 and 16 others
The most looksmaxing they will do is rhinoplasty

For us it's lefort 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Vitruvian, johncruz12345 and 24 others
The most looksmaxing they will do is rhinoplasty

For us it's lefort 3
haha fr best looksmax foids can do is just anti aging tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Lev Peshkov, Chadeep and 1 other person
Lol they copy all our looksmaxing tactics as well as our terminology it's over for males in 2020. Blackpilled women= gigaultra chads only

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, cutecel, Deleted member 5912 and 15 others
I hate these frickin whores I wish Islam was everywhere

I'm Islam women aren't allowed to use forums that men are on and can't post pictures of themselves on the Internet

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, KDA Player, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
I saw a girl go from ugly to Stacy from makeup fake hair and shit
My oneitis looked like ass without makeup. She was so hot with it but didn’t wear it one day and fuckk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Deleted member 5912, Chadeep and 1 other person
What will be the deciding factor when over 50% of people are surgerymaxxing? You can only fraud in relation to the rest of people remaining the same.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
What will be the deciding factor when over 50% of people are surgerymaxxing? You can only fraud in relation to the rest of people remaining the same.
height and pheno i doubt its over 50 percent a small minority of people will

height and pheno i doubt its over 50 percent a small minority of people will
50% in perception then, as in, when you start gymmaxxing, suddenly you start noticing so many other people around you that are also doing the same

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5891
50% in perception then, as in, when you start gymmaxxing, suddenly you start noticing so many other people around you that are also doing the same
Very true, one of my friends told me I was the inspiration for him to go to gym.

Last edited:
Very true, one of my friends told me I was the inspiration for him to go to gym.
Kinda proves my point, now you are going to the gym, more people around you will start. You surgerymax and tell people, then more will also start etc.. It's not about percentages, the general point holds

I wouldn't be too worried, they talk about normie surgeries like rhino, buccal fat removal, and fillers. They're foids after all so they're always going to retain the bluepilled mindset.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
they need to be stopped

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Foids can't think srss

Foids are mega cringe I seen the pink pill riddit

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea, Deleted member 5912 and diggbicc
Wtf is pink pill lol. Red+Bluepill = Ultimate Coping
No it's the insane idea that
Looks only matter to men and all ugly men are treated better than attractive women yes I've spoken with female who believe in this on discord

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox and Chadeep
Ok so which one of you did this?

Kinda proves my point, now you are going to the gym, more people around you will start. You surgerymax and tell people, then more will also start etc.. It's not about percentages, the general point holds
In that case, better not tell anyone :feelshaha:

Anyone else get really angry reading that?

Jfl

I'm really angry wtf?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
was there ever in the history of mankind just ONE thing that a woman started? Just a little movement, just one idea or a new invention? Honestly if I would be reborn as a foid I would immediately kill myself, the lack of creativity is what essentially puts them on the same level as animals, 100percent serious.

Jfl at GigaStacey, these whores don't even need to do anything to have sex, a relationship or a work.

Who the fuck did this thread fuck you you attention whore

No it's the insane idea that
Looks only matter to men and all ugly men are treated better than attractive women yes I've spoken with female who believe in this on discord
This is true ONLY when you ignore 95% of the male population and go for gigachads like salludon

I mean surgery is a whole new level up from gym maxxing

that sub doesn't seem too bad tbh, they're to r/trufemcels what .me is to .co

Lol most girls will ascend hard with makeup. And being normal bf. But they have a history of surgery maxing for chad and betabux

Rhinoplasty + gym = 2x PSL multiplier for ugly girls. There's so many guys that would date them the way they are anyways but we're here for the same reason they choose not to.

I mean surgery is a whole new level up from gym maxxing
Not in South Korea, but i see your point, even 50 years ago it would have been taboo to have tattoos, so i wonder what in another 50 years would be the norm even thought today it is shocking