How the fuck did hamza pull this (NEED EXPLANATION)

Only the subhuman indians move to the US, if u go to Pakistan or north India both of which are located in South Asia you're gonna find gene moggers everywhere and they don't even know it, especially pashtuns, hamza would be literally below average where I live in Pakistan which is technically India, I see people everyday that would brutally mog him if they stood next to him
Indians in my state largely hail from Gujarat which I believe is in Northwest India.

• Woah
Reactions: Mkhzee
View attachment 3184039
I knew I was gonna have to call out the blackpill about shit like this at some point, hamza literally looks like the most average curry from the slums of Karachi, and ur telling me this high mtb/htb gave a chance to him?, what the fuck, I can safely assume that he's probably fucked her atleast once, if so, the blackpill can't be true, by the rules of the blackpill, hamza shouldn't be getting any foids in general, yet he manages to do this, absolute insanity, I need an explanation quick

I swear a while back mofos were ragging her for being a ltb.

Jesus fuck it must be so over for some of you if you think a wealthy tall muscular westernized indian guy can’t pull a white htb

View attachment 3184039
I knew I was gonna have to call out the blackpill about shit like this at some point, hamza literally looks like the most average curry from the slums of Karachi, and ur telling me this high mtb/htb gave a chance to him?, what the fuck, I can safely assume that he's probably fucked her atleast once, if so, the blackpill can't be true, by the rules of the blackpill, hamza shouldn't be getting any foids in general, yet he manages to do this, absolute insanity, I need an explanation quick
he's rich, famous, tall and has an above average penis...