Blackpilling my dad continued

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

6’2 manlet won’t stop until T5 Uni and 5.5PSL
Im gonna show him a bunch of heightpill tiktoks, hes alrerady open to the idea of funding hgh, good idea or nah?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ALP and metagross
Possibly good idea, but best is probably to show studies on height-pay discrepancies imo

• +1
Reactions: ItalianCesso and metagross
What’s the fractal pill lmfao :Comfy:
that almost everything in nature follows a power law distribution, which is itself a fractal. You see it everywhere from, neuronal connections, book sales, calls made, tinder likes etc. I was thinking about this when doing fractal work for my Software internship then I saw this video and it fractal pilled me :blackpill:.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, piscicide and Deleted member 14160
Possibly good idea, but best is probably to show studies on height-pay discrepancies imo
Just a box of text that goes unread. For most people seeing is believing.

• +1
Reactions: chadsmith
that almost everything in nature follows a power law distribution, which is itself a fractal. You see it everywhere from, neuronal connections, book sales, calls made, tinder likes etc. I was thinking about this when doing fractal work for my Software internship then I saw this video and it fractal pilled me :blackpill:.

Oh okay I get the power law how do you think that relates to black pill and tinder likes, I think i get what you mean ie. boosting looks a little bit has exponential effects?

His going to send you to a hospital then confiscate all your hormones
Im gonna show him a bunch of heightpill tiktoks, hes alrerady open to the idea of funding hgh, good idea or nah?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: getra
Yes but only mild ones, I wish I thought to use HGH when I was a kid

I could only get my father to concede that the dating market is heavily in the women's favor and even then he says "it's probably not as bad as you say" based on his life's anecdote :feelsgood:. In his 40s with no friends+on antidepressants with an ugly fat wife and still deludes himself, some sad shit :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, TeenAscender and ItalianCesso
Oh okay I get the power law how do you think that relates to black pill and tinder likes, I think i get what you mean ie. boosting looks a little bit has exponential effects?
Yeah especially if you are at the cusp of where the gradient goes really high.
I think we end up with these power law distributions because it is the most efficient way to collect information, and is basically the optimal solution to the optimization problem in a lot of these places where the power law distribution presents itself.

An example of this is how your circulatory systems uses fractals and power laws, so that it can be within close distance to nearly every part of your body, yet only takes up 5% of the total weight. In this case the resultant fractal is due to optimization in weight, while still providing weight.

Same way how 95% of mammalian sexual access distributions are heavily in favour of Pareto distributions, because of the added cost of female mating, we end up over time with another power law distribution just because of the simple fact that females need more calories, to mate than males; So this is essentially making the role of passing on genetics more efficient if that makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 14160
Who the fuck does this shit. He's a grown man. You should change your name to teen autist

Who the fuck does this shit. He's a grown man. You should change your name to teen autist
good point how can i change my username ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
good point how can i change my username ded srs
You gotta pay up some shekels to do that. I forgot where to go just ask some of the rich bastards here who clearly have tons of money to spend to waste on such a petty thing where to change it

You will not see height changes with HGH if you are over 16 unless you are late puberty

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot