Blackpilling my therapist

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
She was asking about my insecurities and goals bc I’m losing a lot of weight and using accutane. I also explained the aesthetic effect of double jaw bc we were talking about my sleep apnea.

I explained how becoming better looking will make me perceived as more intelligent and competent, so that I would have greater success In starting my tech career.

she seemed to get what I was saying and agree with everything and encouraged me to keep working on getting lean and clearing my skin. Feels good boys, someone else gets it

@Fuk @LordNorwood @Dogs @LookistWorld @PrettyBoyMaxxing @AlexChase89 @nelson
@GetThatBread @Gorilla @Chadelite

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, DarknLost, Chadelite and 9 others
she's getting along with your autism so that you keep paying her good shekels.
psychiatry is jewish scam retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, PersianKingdom, HurtfulVanity and 2 others
Wish the best for you brother, you're a slayer seen your pics on the tribe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2846
Always get a male therapist bro but good job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and OOGABOOGA
she's getting along with your autism so that you keep paying her good shekels.
psychiatry is jewish scam retard
0 words read
Always get a male therapist bro but good job
I didn’t choose her, my parents just set me up with someone, it’s just a good bit of time to talk things through. I’m not gonna talk about inceldom bc I’m not some truecel, I’ll ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Good Job bro; but IMO there’s 0 need to justify your looksmaxxing journey. If people are on your side then accept them with open arms while still being wary if not just cut them off. I don’t need any study or research paper to solidify my reasoning to get procedures done because the black pill isn’t all black and white. I see it daily through a third and first person perspective, but great progress nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2846
Good Job bro; but IMO there’s 0 need to justify your looksmaxxing journey. If people are on your side then accept them with open arms while still being wary if not just cut them off. I don’t need any study or research paper to solidify my reasoning to get procedures done. I see it daily through a third and first person perspective, but great progress nonetheless
Of course man. But someone irl who’s supporting me and in my corner who I can talk to openly really feels nice

She was asking about my insecurities and goals bc I’m losing a lot of weight and using accutane. I also explained the aesthetic effect of double jaw bc we were talking about my sleep apnea.

I explained how becoming better looking will make me perceived as more intelligent and competent, so that I would have greater success In starting my tech career.

she seemed to get what I was saying and agree with everything and encouraged me to keep working on getting lean and clearing my skin. Feels good boys, someone else gets it

@Fuk @LordNorwood @Dogs @LookistWorld @PrettyBoyMaxxing @AlexChase89 @nelson
@GetThatBread @Gorilla @Chadelite
Slayer

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA