Blackpilling slay story from yesterday. Brutal age&hairpill

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I approached this 33y old girl last weekend at a party where there where more older people (around late 20s and 30+). She smiled at me and gave me signals.
I talked to her and after dancing we made out. Then yesterday we met outside for a walk, then i fucked her at her place. Was very difficult to trick her with my 5cm insoles and not take my shoes off before her bed.
So after fucking we talked about dating and i asked her why she exactly liked me, besides the many times she got approached this night. One dude was a gl but older masculine chadlite, that she had no interest in.
So then her fucking answer was: "maybe because you where the youngest". No she didnt say i looked good or handsome, it was simply because i was "young looking". She guessed i am around 23/24 (i am 27 irl). Then i asked why she doesnt like guys her age, and her answer was so fucking brutal.
"I simply cant be attracted sexually to older guys, maybe other girls like them because they signal stability and being reliable... but not for me".
I asked deeper what exactly turns her off about older dudes and then the next blackpill came: "hmm they very often get a beer belly or even lose their hair". I was sitting there with my hairsystem in total shock about her honesty. :blackpill::blackpill::ROFLMAO:

Then her last comment made me leave her place in depression and anger. We talked about whats more important face or body. She immediately said "face is very important, because it the first thing you see and also kind of judge the persons personality". :blackpill::blackpill:
I asked what kind of guy she thinks i am, and she said "you are a nice guy, simply a good person, and also a bit of a player".
Translated this means she sees me as a harmless not very masculine dude. To a robust chad she would have said "you look like a asshole and total player".
The only positive thing was that she guessed my height at 182cm, which was possibly exact the height i am in insoles.

Fuck this world, how should i have develop a feelings to a female?? As soon as you like and trust a girl, you loose.

Summary:
- She is 33 but hates guys her age because they loose hair and body. Has a fetish for young guys around 23 (maybe even younger).
If you loose your hair, you lose life and even the chance of fucking a chubby roastie.
-
All looksmaxing seems to work exactly how i planned. Botox, beardfraud, skincare, gym, contacts, fillers, insoles and hairsystem made me turn from invisible 30+ looking guy to a roastie/whale slayer. If everything works with my planned jaw surgery, i will maybe ascend with a average young girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, quakociaptockh, Stevensmithgerard and 18 others
tales

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
33y old "girl"

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 12218, Stevensmithgerard and 20 others
If you talk to girls, you would know that they are very honest about their preferences.
Dont know what makes it a tale for you.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, thereallegend, Aqua and 1 other person
Hypergamy working well for women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, GreenHat500, thereallegend and 2 others
Hypergamy working well for women
Yes for them it works to get fucked by many attractive guys. Still i dont know how she feels at 33 having no family or stable relationship with a man and only getting fucked by dudes 10years younger than her.
I can imagine it leads to massive depression.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, LastHopeForNorman, thereallegend and 3 others
It is what it is. Women like men with the best genes, men like women with the best genes. I don't hate women for it.

If you ascend, you will go for younger women too, so you will do exactly the same as she does.

• +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, GreenHat500, Jamal2222 and 3 others
Hair is so important, just imagine being anything past NW0. Agepill is by far the most brutal pill of all because there is nothing you can do to stop it. Although she is punching out of her weight class at 33 y/o (unless she is stacy).

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Effortless
:bluepill:Women literally have a pussy, that’s it. Seriously feel for this 33y woman, can tell something went terribly wrong. Fuck what a girl says men got the power period. All girls flex that they can fuck whoever they want, JFL THEY CANT. Chad slays, chad this, chad is an LTR with stacy. They don’t need validation from random bitches, I’d get the seasonal killing spree but there’s more in LTR than ONS. What’s the probability of you seeing chad walking down the street. Exactly, and you mean to tell me 90% of women are fucking 10% (10% WHO ARE ACTUALLY GL) that’s cap. No way women out here fucking all the Chad’s when chad doesn’t even walk down the street. Women can get all the sex in the world but they will never get to experience what it’s like to be in love with Chad. They must be high value women for chad to date.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Heguldus, Chadeep and 1 other person
teles

• Love it
:bluepill:Women literally have a pussy, that’s it. Seriously feel for this 33y woman, can tell something went terribly wrong. Fuck what a girl says men got the power period. All girls flex that they can fuck whoever they want, JFL THEY CANT. Chad slays, chad this, chad is an LTR with stacy. They don’t need validation from random bitches, I’d get the seasonal killing spree but there’s more in LTR than ONS. What’s the probability of you seeing chad walking down the street. Exactly, and you mean to tell me 90% of women are fucking 10% (10% WHO ARE ACTUALLY GL) that’s cap. No way women out here fucking all the Chad’s when chad doesn’t even walk down the street. Women can get all the sex in the world but they will never get to experience what it’s like to be in love with Chad. They must be high value women for chad to date.
Tall and rtt chadlites slay like crazy. They even fuck all the cute fatties and roasties. Only average normies and below cant get anything. 90% of girls simply cant be sexually attracted to normal average dudes. And tbh when i look at normal guys, i can understand why girls dont like them. They simply show zero masculinity or sexuality.
Many girls can wait for a long time till they have the chance to get fucked by a chad. Often they dont have sex for months without any problems.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, oldcelloser, thereallegend and 3 others
Tall and rtt chadlites slay like crazy. They even fuck all the cute fatties and roasties. Only average normies and below cant get anything. 90% of girls simply cant be sexually attracted to normal average dudes. And tbh when i look at normal guys, i can understand why girls dont like them. They simply show zero masculinity or sexuality.
Many girls can wait for a long time till they have the chance to get fucked by a chad. Often they dont have sex for months without any problems.
Good example. It’s very interesting how you brought up that they can’t be sexually attracted to normal average dudes. I’m trying to weigh in how it would work but man it’s so hard. In life you don’t get what you want, you get what you negotiate. What the fuck is this world, no way a girl can be happy fucking chad and that’s it, the goal is to get pregnant by the highest quality male not pumped and dumped :soy:

Did you say your real age or larped?

• +1
Did you say your real age or larped?
I larped as 24. Before looksmaxing, everyone assumed i am 30+ now its no problem for me to say 23/24. Basically i totally scammed her with all the looks frauding i have done. I also totally lie in every word of the conversation. What i work, my stories, my views on life and simply everything is a lie when talking to a girl.
All of this frauding also gave me bad mental health and makes it impossible for me to make a real honest connection to a person.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, oldcelloser, GreenHat500 and 5 others
  • +1
Yes for them it works to get fucked by many attractive guys. Still i dont know how she feels at 33 having no family or stable relationship with a man and only getting fucked by dudes 10years younger than her.
I can imagine it leads to massive depression.
They will be depressed but won’t realise why since they lack the ability to think logically and just do what society says is cool to do

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Melo95
I larped as 24. Before looksmaxing, everyone assumed i am 30+ now its no problem for me to say 23/24. Basically i totally scammed her with all the looks frauding i have done. I also totally lie in every word of the conversation. What i work, my stories, my views on life and simply everything is a lie when talking to a girl.
All of this frauding also gave me bad mental health and makes it impossible for me to make a real honest connection to a person.
How to kill your conscience?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
How to kill your conscience?
What do you mean? Conscience because i lie to girls? I am totally numb emotionally from getting rejections before looksmaxing.
I have zero morals or empathy (as long as its legal). Just imagine yourself how she would treat you without hair on your head or 5cm less height and you will loose every respect for this person.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, MikeMew'sBitch, thisend and 2 others
@fogdart you were right

• Love it
Reactions: fogdart
What do you mean? Conscience because i lie to girls? I am totally numb emotionally from getting rejections before looksmaxing.
I have zero morals or empathy (as long as its legal). Just imagine yourself how she would treat you without hair on your head or 5cm less height and you will loose every respect for this person.
leonardo dicaprio GIF

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Based.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Where did you get botox and fillers?
and why hairsystem and not fin+HT?

Where did you get botox and fillers?
and why hairsystem and not fin+HT?
Cheekbones+gonials
Botox to the forehead
Because i didnt know that its possible to get a cheaper ht in turkey. In my country they wanted 15k for 2500 grafts. So i needed a quick fix with hairsystem. I am planning a ht in turkey december this year.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Cheekbones+gonials
Botox to the forehead
Because i didnt know that its possible to get a cheaper ht in turkey. In my country they wanted 15k for 2500 grafts. So i needed a quick fix with hairsystem. I am planning a ht in turkey december this year.
Did filler in gonials improve you? which kind of filler?
botox was worth it?

are you on fin now?

Did filler in gonials improve you? which kind of filler?
botox was worth it?

are you on fin now?
Yes it makes my face look wider. The surgeon used a brand called teoxane.
Botox is very worth it, and also not expensive. It transformed my forhead with a bit of wrinkles into a totally perfect glowy smooth skin.

• Love it
Yes it makes my face look wider. The surgeon used a brand called teoxane.
Botox is very worth it, and also not expensive. It transformed my forhead with a bit of wrinkles into a totally perfect glowy smooth skin.
Are you on fin?

and what jaw surgery movements do you need?

Are you on fin?

and what jaw surgery movements do you need?
Yes 1mg
sarpe+Bimax+genio. Atm im just frauding with a full beard like this:

Bart trimmen 227808386

• +1
One woman is not an evidence. I am 30yo and banged a 40yo rich doctor 3 weeks ago, doesn't mean that every 40yo doctor will go for "younger" guys, most wouldn't. I also get 19yo girls, doesn't mean that every 19yo girl would be cool with it.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, oldcelloser, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Cope 86 y old grannie get chadlite for free on tinder:feelshah: :blackpill:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 5786