Blackpilling your parents, is the same as jailbreaking chatgpt

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
It has the exact same principle, you have to try and show them a certain way to behave or something they need to believe in, but you can't make them feel like a bad guy for doing it, as an example, if you are ugly and are trying to convince your parents that you cannot get girls because you are ugly, you have to make them not feel bad or say anything that is remotely subjective that they can gaslight you for, so for example not mentioning your own looks which might make them feel insecure and then they lie to your face, and instead be remote by saying something more along the lines of "in general, better looking guys have more options, as we can see from" then lie about something they can't disagree with, and make it positive towards yourself, like you benefit from what you are saying to be true, similar to how with jailbreaking chatgpt, you need to gaslight it into thinking what it is doing will be a good thing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 19766, rooman and 7 others
why would anyone want to give the blackpill to their parents?

• +1
Reactions: BLovee, bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 24712 and 3 others
lol at blackpilling your parents, useless stuff.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BLovee, klamus, Deleted member 24712 and 3 others
why would anyone want to give the blackpill to their parents?
they can buy you surgeries if they have money and you don't, or at least, not judge you for fraudmaxing, and also guilt trip them for bluepill minning you since birth
lol at blackpilling your parents, useless stuff.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, rooman and Deleted member 19766
they can buy you surgeries if they have money and you don't, or at least, not judge you for fraudmaxing, and also guilt trip them for bluepill minning you since birth
Surgery is cope if you are not deformed.

Sex appeal > Useless PSL 'bones'

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BLovee, Deleted member 28414, TheDragon and 8 others
Why even bother? My parents are the only living beings I love in this world and I always pretend to be happy with my life when I’m with them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, ;-; and LowTrust
Surgery is cope if you are not deformed.

Sex appeal > Useless PSL 'bones'
nah man I ascended from getting mini facelift it cured my UV damage wrinkled skin ascended me at least 1-2 points now looks like baby collagen rich skin

the autists who recommend implants are mostly coping but lots of surgeries and procedures are legit

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 19766
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27857
Why would you BP your parents? Why would you ruin their disney world? For your parents you are the superstar, you are everything they have, for them you are the most beautiful person on this whole planet, if you say to them, that you are subhuman and feeling depressed because you are lacking mm's of bones because of their shitty genetics, what do you think it's gonna happen?

The more you know about the world the more depressing it is. Don't ruin it for you parents.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30593, Deleted member 28616, klamus and 4 others
"in general, better looking guys have more options, as we can see from" then lie about something they can't disagree with
are u suggesting u need to lie to people to blackpill them?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and LowTrust
You are an actual Tera autist if you attempt to blackpill your parents lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 28904 and 2 others
one guy who gets it
second line is true, first line depends on the persons flaws
Why would you BP your parents? Why would you ruin their disney world? For your parents you are the superstar, you are everything they have, for them you are the most beautiful person on this whole planet, if you say to them, that you are subhuman and feeling depressed because you are lacking mm's of bones because of their shitty genetics, what do you think it's gonna happen?

The more you know about the world the more depressing it is. Don't ruin it for you parents.
not everyone is in love with their parents, some people (especially ugly people) probably blame their parents for being ugly, so in which case they won't care about muh feelings
are u suggesting u need to lie to people to blackpill them?
I am simply saying that, in order to convince parents, especially mothers, of anything, you need to do anything you can in order to be irrefutable, otherwise they won't change their opinion on everything, women in general don't use logic in arguments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
You are an actual Tera autist if you attempt to blackpill your parents lmao
same kamui as the one in the OG ww server? I recognize you jfl, it's been ages

i heightpilled(with studies) by 5ft3 dad and he had a mental breakdown, sat there for 5 minutes in silence just thinking, and got angry stormed off out of the restaurant were at

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mincilla, chadcel;, LowTrust and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTrust
terra giga autism thread

• +1
it would only breed more misery - no one should be blackpilled, life without the knowledge is 100x better in everyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and LowTrust
It has the exact same principle, you have to try and show them a certain way to behave or something they need to believe in, but you can't make them feel like a bad guy for doing it, as an example, if you are ugly and are trying to convince your parents that you cannot get girls because you are ugly, you have to make them not feel bad or say anything that is remotely subjective that they can gaslight you for, so for example not mentioning your own looks which might make them feel insecure and then they lie to your face, and instead be remote by saying something more along the lines of "in general, better looking guys have more options, as we can see from" then lie about something they can't disagree with, and make it positive towards yourself, like you benefit from what you are saying to be true, similar to how with jailbreaking chatgpt, you need to gaslight it into thinking what it is doing will be a good thing.
my parents are already blackpilled. They are paying for growth hormones so, thats good.

• Woah
My parents never gave a fuck or taught me how to look good. They just want me to do good in school and get a well paying job and that's it. Would've had better experiences in primary school if I didn't get retarded buzzcuts all the time or wasn't chubby. Even when I try to tell them the truth, they say that I'm only a teenager and don't know about life.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and LowTrust
what happened to that server
got nuked cause someone sent buffallo clip
terra giga autism thread
based
it would only breed more misery - no one should be blackpilled, life without the knowledge is 100x better in everyway
some people want their parents to be sad
Yeah bruh
miss you dude
my parents are already blackpilled. They are paying for growth hormones so, thats good.
mirin high IQ parents
My parents never gave a fuck or taught me how to look good. They just want me to do good in school and get a well paying job and that's it. Would've had better experiences in primary school if I didn't get retarded buzzcuts all the time or wasn't chubby. Even when I try to tell them the truth, they say that I'm only a teenager and don't know about life.
low IQ parents, mine are the same sadly, only option is taking matters into our own hands with no help

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Kamui and ValhallaSoldier
Idk about you guys but I discovered the black pill on my own just by observing irl and found stuff online just to talk to people who can relate to these thoughts or ways to improve. I would say that most people should also be blackpilled in a similar fashion just by living but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Idk if it is any better to not be blackpilled because then you're just ignorant to reality and being blackpilled can help you set more realistic expectations or find ways to improve how you look.

• +1
Idk about you guys but I discovered the black pill on my own just by observing irl and found stuff online just to talk to people who can relate to these thoughts or ways to improve. I would say that most people should also be blackpilled in a similar fashion just by living but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Idk if it is any better to not be blackpilled because then you're just ignorant to reality and being blackpilled can help you set more realistic expectations or find ways to improve how you look.
Ignorance is bliss